chap. 2

FIREFLY

Title : FIREFLY

Chapter : 2

Cast : #Ryeowook #Donghae #Yesung #Kyuhyun #SuperJunior

Genre : #ShounenAi (soft ), #Romance, #Friendship

Disclamer : This story is Only MINE.

Warning : No . Bad english. Hihihi.. ‘C’ on My keyword is in trouble, so if there’s missing typos, sorry.

 

 

Hope you like it.

 

#################################

 

 “We’re Friend. Right??

 

Where the words gone? words that Donghae said  as another words of ‘Don’t love me.’

Donghae self  makes the boundary. Donghae self repeats his words. But Donghae self also negate his words.

Where the words gone?? Forgetten??

 

 

Morning already missed. The sun had risen. But that cute namja still curls up on the bed.  Reluctant  to move even thought the sun had forced him to get up.

 

Already a week, Ryeowook trought his days like that. Didn’t do anything. Preferring silent in his room.

He ignored his phone that kept ringing. He just glances then back sculpting.

 

 ‘FIREFLY’

That name is on his Phone. Ryeowook knows who’is  calling. But he doesn’t want to be bothered by anyone. Whoever.

Afterwards, his mom shouted from outside. Then come in with someone who hasn’t he met for a week.

 

“Donghae ssi,, how are you??” said Ryeowook. He immediately stood up from his bed.

 

Smile on Ryeowook’s face invite astonisment at Donghae’s heart. act as nothing happened. He looks okay, even he hugged Donghae.

 

“I miss you.” Said Ryeowook, spoiled.

 

The adorable face is like magic.

The anger that Donghae was ready to shed, suddenly dissapear. His heart become peacefull after seeing Ryeowook’s face. Really miss that pretty face.

 

“sit please.”

now, they sit together on the bed.

 

 “I call you just now.” Said Donghae.

 

 

yes,,, Donghae.

Firefly that called on Ryeowook’s phone is Lee Donghae.

 

 

For Ryeo, Lee Donghae is like a Firefly who found him in narrow and dark hallway.

Donghae found him with his little shine. And without expect, the shine could be so precious. Which is able to change the whole world of Ryeowook. Which it then leaves a former. A small former but  so attached.

Kiss.

A kiss that never expected. a kiss that confound the mind and heart. a kiss that brought down the arrogance.

 

“ah,, sorry. I don’t know.” Said Ryeowook, lie.

“But I call you for hundreds.”

Donghae try holding his emosion.

 

Right.

Since Donghae kissed him that night, Ryeo never wanna get in touch with Donghae, and it makes Donghae frustration.

 

Donghae misses him everyday. Always looks at his screen phone every 10 minutes, with a hope there’s a calling from Ryeowook or just a short message. Already like crazy. But there’s no one from him.

 

“Ah,, yeah. I forget. So sorry. But,, this week I hang out with My boyfriend. You know,, I just didn’t make him jelous.”

“WHEN SINCE??? When since you so care about him???”

Ryeowook’s shock, Donghae shouted at him, suddenly.

 

“You think only you who’s hurt. Me too!!”

 

Ryeowook just stare at him in silent.

 

“I don’t wanna  be like this too. I tried erasing this feeling as can as i do.  but I can’t. Sorry really sorry. I never mean to hurt. But I,,”

Donghae stop talking fo a while. And Ryeowook just keep staring at him without expresion. Even if in front of him, tears falled down on Donghae’s face.

Donghae takes breath and try calm before he countinue his word.

 

“I love you, Ryeowook ah.”

######################

 

Sounds funky music played DJ, calls souls to rock freely on the dance floor. The sounds of the dancers is boisterous, enliven the atmosphere.

 

The place is a bit dim. But the embience plus the colorful lamp are enough for someone to see the valor of man, and women elegance.

Everybody dance like crazy, drunk, shouting and anything else. Even not a few who have .

And among them, Donghae is sitting on the couch with a burly man, tall and tanned. They kissed in front of everyone without shame.

 

 

While, at  Kangin’s house , a place where Donghae stay, two guys are standing in the door.

Kangin and Leeteuk.

 

“Where is that boy??” asked Kangin.

“Maybe go to disco. again.”

Then Kang in go into the house. Acting as if he doesn’t care. But his boyfriend know well that he’s so mad because worrying.

One week, Donghae often hang out every night and come back home in drunk. Donghae being strange. Since he come back from Ryeowook’s house,  he likes seducing man around him. Whether new  or old he knew.

 He was always looking for guy’s attention. Donghae also often laugh, even if it’s just a minor thing.

 

 

Noone know what did happend between Donghae and Ryeowook. Donghae never noticed it.

 

################

 

“When you came home??” asked Kangin. Not in nice voice to hear.

 

But that guy who out from his room just now, too dizzy to understand what’s Kangin said. Donghae doesn’t answer. And doesn’t realize Kangin’s mad face.

Alcohol he drank last night, leave nausea and pain in his head.

In semiconsious he walked. his sight is blurry. He try taking his chair. Heechul, Leeteuk, and Kangin just stare at him. Without realizing, they sigh seeing him like that.

 

Shabby. They said.

Face crumpled, disheveled hair, smelled of alcohol. Absolutely not Donghae.

 

What’s wrong with Him?? Ryeowook isn’t his boyfriend.

 

“Drink this milk!!! That will reduce the residuel alcohol.” Said Leeteuk, handing a glass of milk to Donghae.

“vain made aware, if his brain isn’t working. Useless.” Said Heechul.

“So,, how??” asked kangin.

“’How’ what??”

“You and him.”

“do you think I really love him??”  said Donghae makes all in silent.

“Of course NO! I just like  him. But NOT FOR LOVE. My boy is more y than him, and I still love him. Ryeowook is nothing. He is,, JUST FRIEND.”

 

Even then, they get the answer : Ryeowook left him.

Donghae messed up again, because of the question. He leaves the dining table.

 

“Fool. Why should they waste time??” said Heechul.

“It’s better. If they split up later, will be more difficult.” Said Kangin.”

 

#################

 

“I love you, Ryeowook.”

“What’s wrong with you?? Why are you like this suddenly? Ah,, you must misunderstand. I cried that night, because I was sad to be losing you. I was shocked. I love you. Of course. But just as a friend. Aren’t we friend?? You always say that, right?? And how could a player loved someone??”

 

 

The words was like toxins, which damage blood cells in  the body. Blocking the flow of blood, and he had been difficult to breath.

Donghae fell limp in his room. With tears dripping down on his face.

 

He never thought, it would be so hurt. he never expected, Ryeowook would be so cruel.

Now he realize, the real arrogance of Ryeowook. Then he traduce,,

“Bastard!!”

 

:::::::::::::::

Love never lie, but sometime we lie to our self because of love.

 

:::::::::::

 

Donghae shock after knowing that Ryeowook lied to him.

“He lied to me!” shouted Donghae. Without care about everyone who is around him.

“Who??”

“Ryeowook.”

His friends just stare at him, don’t understand.

 

All started when Kangin forced him to get together with friends in a cafe. Accidentally, Donghae saw the man who he knew as Ryeowook’s boyfriend on the road. But that man is with another guy, not with Ryeowook and they seem intimate. So strange.

So Donghae decided to meet that man and talk to him briefly. Until the fraud is revealed.

 

“He said, he didn’t get my call because he was with his boyfriend. But I meet his boyfriend just now, and you know what?? He said that they broke up even before I brought Ryeowook coming to our house.” Explained Donghae, angry.

“I have to go.”

“Where?” Kangin holds Donghae’s hand.

“Where?? Of course to meet him. He must explain why did he lie.”

“What for?? If you gotten the reason, so what will you do?? will you leave someone who’s in there for keeping be with Ryeowook??”

The question is successfully silenced him

“Talk!! You will choose to keep be with Ryeowook then reneged your promise?? Doesn’t you think, why Ryeowook did it?? Right. He loves you. But he never expect it. He wanted you to forget him, for you to be happy. If you show your helplessness, he will get hurt. And you just weight on his heart.” said Kangin.

“I miss him, Hyung.” Said Donghae. Starting shed tears.

“I know well. But you have to understand his efforts.”

“Kangin is right. I can see his eyes that he loves you too. It must be so diffiult too for him. If you still wanna meet him, that’s mean,,, you are so selfish.” Said Heechul.

 

There’s nothing words  Donghae said to argue. All swallowed back, buried deep in his heart. 

They’re right. That must weight on Ryeowook’s heart.

Right.

 

But, if the miss isn’t stifling. If the miss can be cured by medicine. If...

So Donghae won’t call him.

 

#########################

 

His hand is tremble, when there was nothing voice he heard from the phone. Donghae’s sobs grew louder.

“I miss you. I really miss you.” Said Donghae, hoarse.

“Please,, just once. Just once, and I never bother you anymore. But let me hear your voice now. Please.” He asked.

While Ryeowook’s heart is getting sliced, heard the hoarseness of Donghae.

 

“Please Ryeo. Please. I can’t hold anymore. Please.”

“Sleep dear. It’s late.”

Donghae’s cries burst, when Finally heard the voice of Ryeowook.

The voice is firm, althought can’t be denied that there’s also hoarse heard by Donghae’s ears. Donghae also know that Ryeowook tried to be strong. Ryeo must be missing him too.

 

“sorry. So sorry about my selfishness.”

A smile on Ryeowook’s face.

“now, you have to sleep. I will keep you company.”

 

And then, the periode of their happiness back.

Ryeo making him sleep with his sweet voice. He sing until Donghae fell asleep and Donghae smile in his dream.

 

 

 

May be Donghae thought, that was  enough. But this story isn’t over.

 

That morning,, everyone was stupefied by Ryeowook’s words.

“let’s spend the rest of the day of our togetherness.”

 

Ryeowook said it in a flat voice and quite, but that words can tear apart Donghae’s emotion.

Donghae immediately hugs him. And the tears of his happiness drip without prompting

 

 

 

 

*to be continue*