chap. 3

FIREFLY

 

Title : FIREFLY

Chapter : 3

Cast : #Ryeowook #Donghae #Yesung #Kyuhyun #SuperJunior

Genre : #ShounenAi (soft ), #Romance, #Friendship

Disclamer : This story is Only MINE.

Warning : No . ‘C’ on My keyword is in trouble, if there's missing typos, pardo me.

 

##################################

 

 

Aku menari tanpa gerak

Aku melukis tanpa kanvas

Aku bernyanyi tanpa suara

Aku mencintaimu tanpa kata

(ori. Date : 2013-06-07. Poo chan)

 

 

Dancing without move

Painting without canvas

Singing without voice

Loving without words

 

 

##########################

 

Ryeowook loves him. Loving him without words of ‘what?’ and ‘Why?’

Loving him without words of ‘If’.

Just loving.

 

Ryeowook smiles staring at guy who slept in his side. He lift the blanket to cover Donghae’s body.

 

Ryeowook is happy seeing the satisfied face of Lee Donghae when he slept. Can make our love happy must make us happier. But the dissapoint was tucked in his heart. the harsh words curse himself. Ryeowook close his eyes for a while and take deep breath.

He hope this crazy thing  never he do anymore.

For him ; It’s wrong.

 

Even if all they did are because of love, STILL!! Donghae didn’t have right to touch. And Ryeowook seems as a cheap man who easily allow Donghae to touch him self.

Hard to breath.  His head feels heavy ‘cause thinking about his mistake.

Initially..

 

 

“Don’t do that Lee Donghae!!”

“Come on, I want it.”

“I say STOP!! I’M YOUR FRIEND NOT YOUR !!”shouted Ryeowook.

Ryeowook  throws Donghae’s hand away that trying undress him

Get the glare from Ryeowook, he go out his room and slam the door.

#BRAKK

 

That sound is so loud, that Ryeowook snapped.

 

Ryeowook doesn’t know what’s going on. Not usually Donghae forced him. And he looks so strange today. Maybe there’s something that is so annoyed him.

Ryeowook decided to meet Donghae, who’s  standing in living room right now.

“What’s with you, Donghae??” asked Ryeowook, gentlely.

 

“WHAT’S WITH ME?? NOTHING!!! RIGHT, I just see you as my . Right, I just wanna you.” Said Donghae, loudly.

 

His reaction is more suprising. Abviously, Donghae isn’t in well. Perhaps, because of their separation day is getting closer. So Donghae became so chaotic.

 

3 days left.

3 days again, and all are gonna be over. Ryeowook sighs then he go to Donghae who’s still with his sour face.

 

Softly, Ryeowook hold his back.

“Dear, tell me.”

A hug is the best way to melt someone’s heart. and right,, the emotion slowly dissapear.

 

 

Donghae turns his body and stare at Ryeowook deeply.

“What are you doing to me, Ryeo??”

Seeing the serious face, Ryeowook smiles.

Then,, Ryeowook guides Donghae’s hand until they sit on couch. He rest Donghae’s head on his soulders. And the hand his hair.

 

“Nothing. I just love you. “

“But why this love makes me can’t take breath?? Why your love makes me affraid?? Tell me Ryeo. Tell me that all are just a lie. Tell that all are just a game. Tell me please.”

There’s not needles  out of his mouth. Just words. But why is the words that formless like making  his heart punctured. There’s nothing wrong with his words. Ryeowook didn’t get hurt because of that. Just,, 

This situation is so complicated. That’s what made he hurt. at first,, everything was fine. Their friendship was so beautiful. But everything  changed since they fell in love.

 

Maybe people will ask ‘Why aren’t they together while they were in love?’

Yes,, maybe it’s so easy for them. But,, sometime we can live like that.

Everything have a rule.

 

Principle describes someone’s character. And they chose their path with the principle that are they holded. Althogh  that  hurts.

 

Ryeowook hug him tightly. Ryeowook kisses his forehead, feeling the warm of Donghae’s body, smelling his parfume, his hair.

Ah,, Ryeowook almost tears. But No. Ryeo may not do that. He promised to himself to made the rest of their time together, happy. And because of that promise, Ryeowook let Donghae touch his body.

 

Donghae kisses him. Hug him without leave one inch of space between them. Slowly, Donghae undress Ryeowook. Gobble exhausted him until it ends up on the bed.

 

Ryeo didn’t have words to protest

Ryeo didn’t have power to refuse

 

And there was none knew what would happend. The sky didn’t show sign of the disaster.

A hard blow lands on his cheek.

Ryeowook was silent. Stunned by what just happend. While everyone is busy taking the crazy guy away from Ryeowook.

 

“Hyukkie, stop it!!”

Donghae try holding him.

 

“Let me go!! You think who you are?? You think you can get him from me?? Never , !!”

Like getting slapped tougher, the curse boil his emotion.

??

Ryeowook doesn’t wanna accept the words. He feels his dignity has been trampled since the arrival of the man.

No. His dignity has gone since he decided to countinue his relationship with Donghae.

 

Lee Hyukjae, Donghae’s ex boyfriend.

Someone who wants or not he has to accept him back.

The man comes earlier than the time oh their agreement. And none knows it.

And when he got in the house, he saw ryeowook out of Donghae’s room.

“What,, are you doing?? What did you do in his room???”

Ryeowook doesn’t answer. He is just silent, didn’t expect his arrival.

Hyukjae check Donghae’s bedroom soon. And get Donghae who is sleeping . Then,, heard the shouts from inside. Hyukjae and Donghae fight  then Hyukjae out and ready to pounce Ryeowook.

Ryeowook was slapped hard.

Hyukjae wanna hit but before that happens Ryeowook already protected by 3 men. Kangin, Heechul, Leeteuk.

Hyukjae is hysteris and beat them all. But they still trying keep him away from Ryeowook.

While,, Ryeowook is till silent. Just looking at him, amused.

 “ it!” Cursed him in his heart.

 

 

But the words then stop the silly bickering.

 

“He’s my friend. He’s just my friend!”

There’s a thunder in the bright sky. Lightning flashed in the absence of rain.

 

Just friend??

That words out from Donghae’s mouth. Ryeowook’s heart shattered like a vase that had Hyukjae trow. Broken.

 

                 After what just happened

                After you touch me a few minutes ago.

                Should,,

                Should you do this??

 

Potent.

By sacrificing someone’s feelings, the noise at the Kangin’s house ends. Without a word of apology from Hyukkie.

But the noise in Ryeowook’s heart is still in progress with no one who can stop it.

Ryeowook really feel insulted. But compared it, the pain in his heart is more painful when someone who just him. Now embrace someone else in front of him.

 

 

#########################

 

“Curse me!” asked Ryeowook.

He looked at Ryeowook’s face that still looks calm but reflected deep sorrow. He can’t say anything.

“Curse me.”  He asked again.

His voice is flat.. not vibrate.

That is Ryeowook who he know. Always looks tough and strong. But a little diffrent this time.

That guy can’t refuse Ryeowook’s request just with shaking his head again. Ryeowook looked hurt. really hurt.

The guy sighs and look at Ryeowook deeply.

“Stupid.” He said

Ryeowook smiles bitterly.

 

“more.”

He can’t say anything More. He doesn’t know how could he do to make Ryeowook cry.

curse him??

This situation isn’t enough just to curse.

But,, there’s something else.

 

Kiss him.

 

Just that in his mind. A warm kiss should be able to out his emotion. And right,, Ryeowook cry later.  He did it.

Heard the sobs that still Ryeowook tried to hold. That guy who is Ryeowook bestfriend embraced Ryeowook tightly.

 

“Cry, honey. Then,, you have to back being Kim Ryeowook again.”

 

Cho Kyuhyun.

He is Ryeowook bestfriend. A friend who’s for shared everything. Almost without restriction.

Trust each other. Their friendship is so free, so people thought it is unsual.

Of course. Because and kiss is a common thing for  them. But with a rules, they let not themself fall in love.

 

###########################

Heechul sighs remembering what happen today.

“Coward.” Coursed him. And everyone knows to whom it. They all just looking at Heechul and Donghae who is still in silent.

The silence of Donghae inreasingly making heechul angry. He decided to go out, but before  his foot through the door, Donghae shout..

 

“WHY YOU BLAME ME?? TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO?? TELL HIM WHAT THE TRUTH??”

Donghae say it without daring to look anyone.

“You know that Hyukjae can hurt him.”

“You him. Then you say that he’s just friend. Where’s your heart?? Hh’ disgusting. Loudly,, you said that you love him. But you’re so stupid when was in front of Hyukkie. You are just love yourself, you know that??” said him, then go out.

“If you can’t save him, you souldn’t take him in your side.” Said Kangin, then he leave too.

Everyone leave, and let Donghae tormented alone with his guilt. He cry, feeling sorry, and fell stupid.

 

###########################

 

 

RYEOWOOK P.O.V

You shouldn’t be spesial anymore.

Since you said that ‘we’re friend’, that should be enough for me to hate you. Your cowardice in that day, should be enough for me to stop loving you.

 

But you’re still a firefly. You’re still beautiful. Still get my soul

And I hate all.

No! I hate my self.

 

 

“I hope I drunk. But all are too real to touch.”

“You drunk honey. And don’t let your self  lost. ‘Cause  maybe I will you later.”

I laugh hearing his wild words, and of course with my invective for him.

“hahaha not enough had with two guys, you wanna do with me too?? haha er.”

 

 

 

 

Donghae,, I really miss you.

Oh ! Am I crazy??

Right. I have thousands reason to hate you. But I can’t find a reason why is this miss  still here.

What should I do, Lee donghae??

 

it’s all because of the stupid game.

 

Yeah,, I ask you to decide who is the real player among us.

So fool.

 

I remember. Always remember our game that night, Hae. I always try keeping in realize.

I never lose in my game before, Donghae. None can making me go out from my line. But,,,,

Right. What did Kyu said is right that I’ve lost myself. I’m not Kim Ryeowook anymore.

 

 

 

I don’t know.

Actually, you don’t have anything to be proud. But your appreance  why is so ordinary to brought down my soul?? Why loss of you, dragging my soul as well??

 

 

Donghae..

Donghae...

Tell me why?? Is God angry to us?? But, isn’t this love from him? Hmm?

 

I love you Donghae. And it driving me be crazy.

 

 

 

I think this vodka will make me drunk, and your shadow would gone. But why the more I’m drunk, your shadow more real??

 

           Why are you sitting there?? Is it really you??

 

 

“Aish.. this guy. I said ‘Don’t drink anymore!’. Come here!”

The guy approache me, and do something on my neck until I sigh, .

“Aakkhh.... Kyu what are doing??”

I push away Kyu from me. But he hold my hands tighly.

“Push me harder” he said.

I don’t understand what he mean. Then he back to kiss my neck, and play his tongue.

 

“Akkhh,, stop it”

I keep pushing his body, but his grip is too strong. I can get him away, beause I’m drunk. I don’t have power. And’m going be crazy in that place if Kyu keep kissing me.

“Kyuhyun stop it! Akh.. kyuhyun please. Stop.”

Kyu still doesn’t take his lips away. Instead he continued to ask me rebel.

“Don’t messing  around, Kyu. I said, stop. CHO KYUHYUN!!”

 

Kyuhyun ‘s body apart from me. And,,,

#BUGG.

 

 

 

 

 

Continue..