Chap. 1

FIREFLY

 

 

###

 

 

When you found me, have ever you thought  that I would  miss you.

When your little shine kissed me, have ever you thought that all of My life would change being about you.

##########################################################################

 

FIREFLY..

 

There’s nothing so beauty. Actually.

Somehow,, every behavior of that little namja always be in spotlight and entertaining spectacle for Donghae.

both of his eyes keeps sparkling to stare at Ryeowook who is having fun with his new friend. With a sweet smile always on his handsome face.  Until someone crack his imagination about Ryeowook.

 

 “Donghae!!” called someone, makes Donghae snapped.

“Ahh, yes Hyung??”

He looks at Kangin’s sour face. And he know why,,

 

 “What are you doing??” asked Kangin. Bit testily.

 “What do you mean, Hyung??” Donghae asked back,, pretend not to understand.

 “You know what I mean.” Said Kangin, firmly.

 “Does he know??”

 “Hyung..”

 

 

 

“Just answer me!”

Kangin demands an answer, but Donghae gaze. He looks conffuse.seeing silence on Donghae, that burly man sighed.

 

“Oh God!! Lee Donghae!!”

Then he sat down beside Donghae to see the face of his brother closer.

 “Do you love him??” asked him.

 

 “What are you saying?? Of course, no. We’re just friend.” Said Donghae.

 “With a look like that, you said that you don’t love him??”

Donghae doesn’t answer him. Not cause he didn’t want. But,,, He never know what is the feeling He have for Ryeowook.

 “Look at me, Donghae!! Answer me!!”

 

 “No! No! I don’t love him.” Said Donghae a bit firmly

 “I mean,, I,, don’t know, Hyung.” Countinued.

“I feel so comfort beside him.”

 

Hearing the answer, Kangin sighed again. He feels dizzy, thinking about his little guy.

“He’ll come soon, Donghae. How will you explain it??”

“He won’t come back, Hyung. He’s too arrogant to apologize to us.”

“How if  he comes?? Whose’s heart will you broke, ha??

Donghae looks at Kangin.

 

Right, How if He comes?? What will he say to Ryeowook?? What will go on?? Will he still be with Ryeowook??

Donghae doesn’t knows.

 

##########################

 

“How long have you known??

“hmm.. 28th date. Ah,,  8 days.”

“8 days,, you’ve be so close.”

“Yeah. We lools like known each other  for long time  .”

“you love him??”

That question is immediately made Ryeowook silent.

 

“Ahh,, no. We’re just friend.” Answer Ryeo.

 

 

“But you call ‘dear’ each other.”

Yah,, Ryeowook and Donghae  had known from social media. First time communicating, they already so close. And more close after the first meeting.

Ryeowook remembers,, how is the first time he met that guy. So funny,, Donghae saw a gosht on the trip. Yeah,, and incidentally that night was in moonlight. And maybe because of the handsome face,, that gosht likes him.

 

After that meeting they realize that there’s  many things same of their. Perhaps,, because both of their are player., so,, their mind, their behaviour, their vision and heart was so same.

They are two person being one. And a bit difficult to separate even if only for a second.

 

Then Ryeowook,,  be someone who was so diligent to wake Donghae up every morning. Remembering him to work soon. Keep with him all day. Their phone keep connected until night. a night kiss they gave each other.

It continued..

 

Day by day,, their relationship was more unclear.

They was too free and trust each other. Then,, word of ‘dear’ being sweet calling for them, everyday. Wether as a friend or abeloved

Ryeowook never knows.

 

“Yeah,, but we’re love just for our friendship, Hyung.”

“You and him,, are just friend. That’s better.” Said Heechul, like as a warning for Ryeowook.

 

Ryeowook doesn’t understand why. But that words,, not just Heechul who’ve said that. Donghae’ve ever said that too. Not just once, he said...

“We’re friend, right??”

 

He said it with eyes that din’t Ryeowook understand. A words like made to draw the line between them. And Ryeowook just said ‘yes. Although he was disappointed.

Game is still a game.

Ryeowook full his mind with words of...

‘Keep in your line’

‘He’s a player.’

‘You are Kim Ryeowook.’

 

He always assured him self that all was just a flirt, skits, game or anything that means same as ‘LIE'

 

Ryeowook is a strong heart man. He won’t let himself bowed to any man. Even though he loves him very much. No!!

 

By remaining steadfast in his principle, Ryeowook be someone who was so admired by Lee Donghae. When somebody else always complained about his principle, and consider him too haughty, not for Lee Donghae.

 

For Donghae, Ryeowook is his motivation. Whenever he was sad and tired, so imagine Ryeowook. He would be more quiet. And wanna learn be stronger.

 

“haughty is important for me. That’s my shield. And principle is my vand. If you are weak, somebody else will underestimate you.” That’s often said by Ryeowook to him. And he will say..

“Yes dear.”

 

But the firmness is destroyed then,. Since love kissed Ryeowook’s heart.

 

 #########

 

 

For Ryeowook, Humans are director and actor in their life self. Humans govern how the story will be enhanced.

 

But god,, is the only one a big director and scripwriter. Absolute.

As the rain happend that night. God has arranged to bring together the two heart. God sent thousand of his love trough particles of pure water that drop to the two guys.

 

Two of that guy run, looking for  haven.

 

 

Donghae hold Ryeowook’s hand to take him into the box telephone that he find  around.

In that little place, two pair of their eyes meet. Instantly, their is silent.

Their gaze still adrift. Creating elecric waves that stung their bloodstream. Flow throughout the body. And makes their heart beating.

Silent.

Only the sound of rain outside the box telephone. The air in that evening, drives them to the wonderful world that called ‘romance’.

Almost, their lips in touch. If the sound of calling didn’t distrub.

So Donghae reach  his phone. After he check who’s calling him,  Donghae turn his body for a while. Actually, he trying avoid Ryeowook’s gaze

 

 

 

 

Ryeowook doesn’t know who’s calling Donghae. A bit strange for him, because it’s the first time Lee Donghae turn his body when gotten his calling. He never did it, before.

So Ryeowook decided to look torward out box.

The rain is still pouring down. Cold. And they caught up in awkwardness.

 

Ryeowook’s worrying about him self. Affraid losing control.

This situation isn’t really good for the defense.

Their lips almost touch. That’s enought to make Ryeowook cursing him self.

 

Then..

Donghae doesn’t wanna be long getting that calling. He lied that he was in out door and didn’t get signal. After ‘non active’ his phone, he turn his body back. And he got  Ryeowook already turn his body.

 

Donghae smiled bitterly.

He know that Ryeowook thought strange things about him self. May be he is angry.

That calling was trembling his mind and his heart. Donghae remember what did Kangin said. The calling was also distracted Donghae’s mind. He remembers what did Kangin said.

 

            ‘He will come!’

            ‘whose’s heart would you broke??’

 

He look toward Ryeowook’ back wistfully. He really doesn’t want to hurt him. And doesn’t wanna lose.

That fear spread throughtout the body. Squeezing his heart.

 

Donghae try reaching Ryeowook’s shoulder, but he stops. The fear to hurt him, makes Donghae indecisive.

 

But sometime,, love is selfish. Donghae start thinking that Ryeowook would be fine. Ryeo is a strong guy. Ryeowook’s heart won’t flatter only with a hug, easily.

Then,, Donghae put his arms to Ryeowook’s waist. Donghae hug him tightly.

Ryeowook is surprise when he felt the warmth.

“Donghae...”

“You aren’t strong in cold, right?? So I hold you. Are you going to fall in love with me because I hold you??” said Donghae. Jokingly. 

Ryeowook respons it with a chuckle.

 

“Do you think, I’m the same with your man??” Reply Ryeowook with half mocking.

Donghae strengthen his arms. He bury his face in Ryeowook shoulder. Donghae aded fragrance of the little guy body. Ryeowook could even feel his breath. And their heart more ande more turbulent.

 

Donghae doesn’t know, could he still hug Ryeo like that. Or no. He doesn’t know would he still be with Ryeowook.

 

Actually,, Donghae still doesn’t understand why he felt afraid for losing Ryeowook.

He thought, he just admired Ryeo. No more. He just felt so comfort. No more. And his heart ‘s still toward for his ex boyfriend.

          So,, what’s this feeling??

Donghae wanna still in Ryeowook side. But,,,

         Am I greedy?

 

 

“Is there something that you wanna tell??” asked Ryeowook, suddenly.

       Oh he’s realize.

 

Of course

Seeing Donghae, Ryeowook felt something was going on. Donghae keeps in silent.

“Donghae??”

 

Can’t.

 

Hurt. so hurt. his tongue tied. His throat chocked.

Donghae try holding his tears as can as he do. he trying dispel the sadness. And restablish his head to stare at Ryeowook.

“Dear..”

He calls after briefly taking breath.

 

“Yeah?”

Abruptly.. Donghae silent. Words that are ready to spoken back on hold. The fear froze his courage.

“Lee Donghae,, It’s ok.” Said Ryeowook, to convince.

The touch of his hands makes Donghae get more peace.

 

Slowly, Donghae stare at Ryeowook’s eyes. Deeply.

“Ryeo,, I’ll back to my ex.” Said Donghae, finally.

“May be, we can’t meet anymore.”

Not heard anything from Ryeowook’s lips.and Donghae starting worry about his heart.

“When you said, that you would back to your ex, I... I didn’t  know. But I,,, I was hurt. A pain that never I expect would I felt to someone who I known just for 3 days. I thought that was too quick to called it ‘love’. I was really sad. Then,, next day my ex called me and asked me to came back to him. I  thought, I still loved him. So I promise to recieve him back if he come here.” Explained, carefully.

 

“That’s great. Then you’ll not bother me anymore.” Said Ryeowook, with a smile on his face.

 

Donghae’s shock seeing Ryeowook laugh. That’s not expect answer. So difficult for Donghae to tell all that, but,, Ryeowook.. he being happy??

 

“Ah I can’t keep standing  here. I have to go back home.”

Ryeowook, suddenly go out the box. He runs through the heavy rain. Donghae glued,  for a while. Just silent, see Ryeowook increasingly distant from him.

His soul is crashing, when Ryeowook separated from his grasp.

 

Then He thought,, 

 

       That’s must be so cold. And isn’t Ryeowook often say that he couldn’t in cold?

And that time,, Donghae knows something.....

 

 

“Ryeowook...”

Donghae run for getting Ryeowook back.

 

The rain fell heavier. The wind doesn’t stop blowing. Add cold as if stabbing.

But all aren’t colder than the two heart. Frozen.

 

Ryeowook’s back, finally look. Donghae accelerated his footsteps. Sooner. And finally, the hands, grasp. Donghae pulled his hand, so the body fell into the arms of Donghae.

 

Then,,,

Donghae kisses him.