Chapter 7

Fall, Everything

Yoongi avoids Jin like the plague. Days pass and he goes to class occasionally but never when he may accidentally run into Jin no matter how slim the chances.

All Yoongi can think about is the kiss. And all he wants is to do it again and he feels horrible every time he does. The guilt wracks him and be hates himself for being so weak.

He knows that Jin is avoiding him too because Jin had never cared before about whether or not Yoongi wanted to see him. He'd always done what he wanted. And now? Well, now Jin probably didn't want anything to do with him.

Yoongi ignores text messages and calls from the guys as well, he can't listen to them tell him how messed up he is when he knows it already.

How could he have done that?

Jin and Namjoon had been together for years - longer than any relationship he has ever had - and he'd done that. He'd kissed Jin. A guy who wasn't only his friend but was also dating another of his friends. He'd just found a group of people he could be with and be himself with and he'd ed it up.

***

A week later Yoongi gets a text message from Namjoon. It's the first one he'd gotten from him since the kiss happened and now it seems Jin's told him and he wanted to kill Yoongi. The message is short:

>we need to talk. Meet @ the café @ 3<

Yoongi swallows thickly, Namjoon was gonna kill him. But he deserved it. He owed him to at least man up and take a few punches.

At two Yoongi gets dressed and makes a few calls that ensure he can leave the grounds without any issues.

Namjoon is waiting for him outside the coffee shop and Yoongi is willing to admit he's afraid. Namjoon could kick his . He wasn't the most coordinated person but those limbs were long and Yoongi dreaded to think how heavy.

"Hey," Namjoon offers him a small smile and Yoongi doesn't know what to do with it.

"H-hi," Yoongi clears his throat. His mouth had gone dry.

"Uh, let's go inside." Namjoon opens the door for Yoongi and now Yoongi is very confused. Still he goes inside and waits for Namjoon to join him instead of picking a table himself.

Namjoon walks ahead of him and directs him a table in the back left corner of the café and Yoongi walks with his eyes glued to the backs of Namjoon's converse high tops, trying to organize his thoughts and what he needed to probably explain to him. When Namjoon stops yoongi looks up and freezes.

"Hi," Jin waves at him, smiling calmly. Yoongi stares with his moth falling slightly open. What?

"Sit," Namjoon tells him and Yoongi complies dumbly. His thoughts are going a mile a minute but he can't make the situation make any real sense.

"Got you some coffee," Jin points at the cup sitting on the table in front if Yoongi he hadn't even registered. He wonders vaguely if its poisoned before taking a sip. It burns but it's good.

"You're confused," Jin says and it isn't a question. "But I think I've given you enough time to avoid everything. It's time to deal with it."

Yoongi gulped down a mouthful of coffee and had to bite his lip to stop himself spluttering embarrassingly.
"I know, I'm sorry. I never meant to actually kiss you and it was so ty of me I can't believe I did it and you both probably hate me and you should but please, I'm sorry..."

They watch him from across the table and they glance at each other before nodding and Yoongi wants to say more, to fully get across how sorry he is and how horrible he feels but the words stick in his throat.

Namjoon speaks first, "We know."

"And it's fine." Jin continues.

"But-"

"I don't know if you noticed," Jin says over his protest, "But I definitely kissed you back."

Yoongi falls entirely silent. Is this some sort of trap? He feels kind of ill.

"It's all fine." Namjoon reiterated.

"You like me," Jin smiled at him and again it wasn't a question, "And I like you."

"What?" Yoongi hates the little break in his voice and the obvious hope dropping from the word but he can't think too much about either thing because-

"I like you too. I mean you're a little most of the time but I like that about you as well as I like the sweet things you won't admit you do." Jin's smile mirrored by Namjoon causes the corners of Yoongi's mouth to tilt upwards as well. Then he remembers the other major reason this won't work and the tiny smile disappears.

"What about you Namjoon?" He looks up at the taller man and feels a pang of guilt.

"Do I have to say 'its all fine' again? It's all fine, Yoongi. Him liking you doesn't make him like me any less. Besides I like you too, you'll be good to him. You know, or I'll kill you," not for the first time Namjoon's dimples manage to look sinister. Yoongi swallows hard and nods.

"So," Jin looks from one of them to the other, "Now that that's all sorted who wants to kiss me?"