bonus part 2

all in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WOHOOO! I manage to spare some time, so here it is!

Not prooread, lol what's new about that >w< 

 

A soft and satisfied sigh can be heard from the boy who just throw his body above the green, soft grass. He drapes an arm over his head, covering his eyes and at the same time trying to shield his view from the sun. 

It's just one fine morning, where Mingyu spends his free time with just relaxing. Not having a fight with some random gang who gives them nasty glare or anything like that. 

Mingyu lays down and continue to breathe calmly, trying to enjoy the wind brushes over his slightly tanned but healthy skin. He really loves spring, the boy thinks. 

He doesn't really notice what are the others are doing, some of them can be seen talking to one an another, texting with their phone.. Or just laying down like Mingyu does. 

Mingyu and his little group likes to hang out in this side of the school, because it's quiet.. And less people who would look to them with the glares, the stares and also the whispers. 

This little group is never popular because they are friendly or acing in class, they are popular simply because the rebellious act they do at school, with being lazy in class, skipping classes, never use their uniform properly, and even sparks some fight between the students. 

And today, just happens to be the quietest day for the group.

Few moment has passes, suddenly they hear the bell rings from a far. From where they are currently sitting, the bell can be heard as a slight murmur. Some of them starting to groan, muttering slightly about do we have to go to classes, can't we just stay like this. Meanwhile Mingyu still has his eyes closed, still breathing calmly while the others start to stand up and brushing dust from their clothes 

Mingyu's still not moving until he feels someone's shadow hovering above him, he slowly pulls his arms and open his eyes to find Seungcheol stares at him with upside down view and speaks 

"Come on Gyu, let's go to class" 

The blue haired boy raising his eyebrow in confusion, since when Seungcheol becomes so excited about going to classes? As if Seungcheol is a mind reader, he answers

"It's the class with that pretty boy, I cannot miss another class to see his beautiful face" Seungcheol talks with a wide smile, showing his perfect white teeth 

Mingyu sighs and props his body with his long arms and speaks "Okay, okay. The things I'd do for you hyung". Seungcheol offers a hand to him which he gladly takes it, the younger starts to stretch his body then starts to walk, following the boy with pretty eyelashes. 

Seungcheol squeals while walking and Mingyu gags in disgust. Mingyu thinks this particular hyung becomes dumb when he likes someone. 

 

They both arrive 10 minutes late to class, which is not a new thing for the rest of the student in the class; not even for the teacher, Mr. Kim, who just shake his head lightly and tells them to immediately sits on the empty chairs. 

Seungcheol on the other hand, who starts smiling when he enters the class, slightly squealing (again) when he sees the empty chairs are located behind the pretty boy's chair.  He does this little skip on his steps, making the younger of two rolls his eyes as he keeps following behind the older one. 

The blue haired down flops on the empty chair next to Seungcheol. His eyes wander around the classroom, he takes notice some students are starting to write down the things Mr. Kim explains and writes on the board. But he doesn't seem like the other students though, he doesn't pull any books from his bags, nor any pen or pencil to write down the lesson. 

He sighs again before leaning his head on the desk, slowly closing his eyes and drifting into the dream land. 

Time has passes so quickly, Mingyu doesn't realize that he has been sleeping the whole class until he hears some rustling sound from the other students who starts to pack their things back to their bags.  Even Mr. Kim already starting to erase his own handwriting on the board. Mingyu blinks innocently, not realizing Seungcheol who still staring lovingly at the backside of the pretty boy who sits in front him; who also not noticing Seungcheol's creepy stare. 

He is still blinking confusedly as he tries to regain his composure after the not so short nap he just did, until he hears a deep yet soft voice resonating for a certain person 

"Jeonghan hyung, let's go grab lunch. I'm starving" 

He looks to the person who just talk to the pretty boy across to him, he suddenly realize how beautiful the boy is. The boy has jet black hair, bangs fall neatly over his forehead, with a very white and pale complexion; makes his jet black hair shines even more. 

He continues to watch the boy, who walks through the door and finally disappear from his sight. He shakes his head, trying to regain some consciousness, he also clear his throat and stands up while smacking Seungcheol's head who responds with some curses under his breath. 

 

"Hyung, do you happen to know the boy who always walk with your pretty boy?" asks Mingyu, trying not to be so curious in front of Seungcheol who raises an eyebrow on him

The elder hesitates to answer Mingyu's question, while continues to chew on his food, he hums slightly and asks back "why do you care?" 

"Just curious" the blue haired boy shrugs and continues to play with his food, only to earn a side jab from Junhui who tells him to not playing with his food

Seungcheol who doesn't buy the things come out from Mingyu's mouth decides to not saying anything, but he does planning to ask the younger more when the others aren't there. 

"Why do you ask about Jeonghan's bestfriend?"

"So that boy is Jeonghan's best friend?"

"Don't ask back you rascal, I'm the one who ask you question"

"I told you so, nothing's important, I just want to know his name" 

"Fine. His name is Jeon Wonwoo, has been friends with Jeonghan since forever"

"Thanks hyung, you are the best" 

"Uhm? Remind me again why this is important to you?"

"Nothing" 

Ever since that day, Mingyu silently watches the other boy. He takes a notice Wonwoo likes to wear a bigger size sweater until it reaches his finger tips, he also takes notice how Wonwoo's crinkle everytime he smiles, and on top of that, how beautiful Wonwoo is for him. 

But beside watching the slightly shorter guy, he also notice the fact Wonwoo keeps giving hik secret glances as well. It seems Wonwoo wants to say something to him, or wanting to know about him. 

Mingyu just shrugging it off, because he never thinks a person like Wonwoo, takes an interest on him. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter