final.

all in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is probably the most classic love story that ever existed in the entire universe, the good boy who falls in love with the bad boy. They both act like complete polar opposites, yet still manage to end up together. Mostly people wonder, how would a straight A’s, good looking and also well mannered boy, end up with someone from the darkest side of the school who’s popular because he never listens to the teacher, never wears his uniform properly, and even more popular because of the number of fights he had; in and outside school.

 

Well, maybe we just never understand how love works for them…

 

People say opposite attracts, maybe that’s what happened to Wonwoo when he saw Mingyu. Jeon Wonwoo is a straight A’s student, he’s also a top candidate for the head of Student’s body, he has milky skin, also tall and lean figure.

 

The girls are swooning over him; the boys are jealous of him because well, Wonwoo is this close to perfect. 

 

Meanwhile Kim Mingyu, he belongs to the dark side of the school… It’s not that he doesn’t care about education, in fact he does; but maybe, being an obedient student is never his cup of tea… So he chose to be the carefree one. The blue haired boy always came late to school, never tucked his uniform properly, he barely listens to the teacher, mostly sleeping in class but still manages to get a good score. And again, people wonder why…

 

But maybe that’s not the only thing that makes people wonder about the blue haired boy. There’s a certain question about him and the straight A student; how is it possible that a polar opposite individuals ended up being in a relationship?

 

Nobody really knows what happened, except the two and other two persons who happen to be their best friend, Jeonghan and Seungcheol.

 

Mingyu’s popularity isn’t only because he’s the delinquent student who never listens the teacher and always sleeps in class, but also because of his possessiveness over Wonwoo; from other people’s perspective, it might come a little unhealthy for Wonwoo.

 

Why you ask? Because it seems like Mingyu never let anyone touch his boyfriend, (unless you are Seungcheol or Jeonghan). His protectiveness is radiating within a mile. It seems like when you see Wonwoo, you see Mingyu’s shadow behind him. 

 

Some say Mingyu once took an oath, which says; he’s totally “all in” to Wonwoo.

 

The other students never really understood what “all in” means; some say it means Mingyu will always protect Wonwoo in any condition, and yeah it means in an extreme way too.

 

Mingyu’s completely ready to die just for Wonwoo.

But in the end, it’s still a rumor that no one ever confirmed whether it’s true or not.

 

 

 

The bell rings, signaling the end of class and beginning of the students’ break time, the students begin to close their books and make their way out of class. Just like the other students, Wonwoo begins to close his books as he takes off his round glasses and folds it. He takes a glance to his side, where Jeonghan is seated and says “Hyung, let’s go grab some lunch.” in return, the long-haired boy answered with a smile “Sure Wonwoo, come on.”

 

Both males make their way to the cafeteria while discussing the topic in their previous class. Too caught up with the topic, they didn’t even realize they are about to bump to someone in front of them; but too late to realize everything, Wonwoo collides with whoever stands in his way and creates a very loud thump as he falls.

 

People around them turn their heads and start to stare, before they realize who just bumped into who; slowly they all widen their eyes and whispers one to another after realization. Some of them also cringe because the thump is so loud, they wonder if there’s any broken bone or something.

 

Meanwhile Jeonghan quickly runs to Wonwoo’s side, he’s completely gone panic mode and he asks “Wonwoo! You okay?” he hears the younger groan as he rubs his sore arms.

 

“I’m fine hyung, I just hurt myself when I fell.” Wonwoo groans as he tries to stand up with the help of Jeonghan, he continues “I wonder who I just bumped into.” his eyes automatically goes big as big as golf ball when he realize who he just bump into; it’s no other than the other delinquent boy named Jaekyo.

 

On the other side Jaekyo stands up with a sore arm as well with the help of his partner, Minkyun and glares sharply to Wonwoo, “What the do you think you’re doing bumping into me in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter