Two

Midnight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two

You wake up feeling a biting sting in your neck and a terrible pounding in your head. As you groggily awaken your senses, a voice takes you out of your drowsy reverie as it whispers out,

“Hyung, she’s awake what do we do? Should we call Tae-ssi?”

You hear another higher pitched voice reply and your eye’s widen as you realize both of the voices are definitely masculine.

Shooting up from the bed in alarm, you stare warily as you get a good look at the two in front of you, clutching the throbbing mark on your neck.

You look at the first boy closer to your bed, who shifts his gaze towards you. He seems young, perhaps in his late teens. The boy’s ears stick out prominently from his dark brown locks and you continue to look to his face. Staring at his eyes, you are shocked by their bright colour, electric blue eyes piercing back into your own.

Then you realize with a start you’ve been staring at each other for a while, and you shift your gaze away from the young boy in unease to focus on the other male in the room.

Bad mistake.

A shudder of terror crawls through you body as crimson orbs stare back intensely. Flashbacks begin to reel through your mind of haunting red eyes and you almost scream, if not for the hand that clasps around your mouth.

“Please don’t scream Miss. We’re not going to hurt you.”

You whimper, but as you struggle in his grip, you realize he isn’t going to release his hand until you agree, so you nod slowly. It makes sense anyway. So far they haven’t harmed you yet. Still, you stare at them warily, tensed and ready to bolt. There’s no way you can trust them yet. Especially with features like that.

Cautiously, you ask,

“Why am I here?”

You see the blue-eyed one about to speak, but the opening of a door interrupts his voice as you look towards the entrance to see another boy.

Another pair of red eyes, this time however, it is blonde hair. The boy has a long, straight nose and pretty almond shaped eyes. Then, he speaks,

“Hello Darling. How was your sleep?”

And you can’t help the scream that escapes your mouth because memories of last night come back, and you realize you recognize that voice. That deep, alluring voice that stole you away at the of midnight. And in front of you stands it’s very owner. You remember the name now. Kim Taehyung.

Before you even register it, a breath is behind your ear once more and a hand is cupping your mouth, muffling your voice.

“Dear, didn’t Jimin tell you not to scream?”

Tears begin to prickle at your eyes and you shake your head, willing for them to stay in your eyes. You hope he can’t hear your quiet whimpers of fear. You’re guessing Jimin is the other boy in the room with red eyes. Fearfully, you wonder how long this man had been eavesdropping for.

Then, a quiet voice speaks,

“Hyung, stop. Can’t you smell her fear?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter