I'm back!!

Two roses in A Thorn

"Run Lay, Run!" The stairs creaked when He placed his foot on them, "What about you, I can help-" "Just go, I'll come" There was a calm look in his eyes, the look of assurance,filling his eyes;tears and fear. Lay hadn't wanted to leave. "Please go." He begged, closed his eyes and turned away. And within a few seconds, Lay's life had changed forever.

"Lay" Kris's hands rested on his shoulders, a changed look to him. The guests had scattered away around the house, playing their best at pretending not to notice Lay's out of place behaviour, but knew  he stuck out like  thorn in a bush. "Do you want to rest?" Lay shook his head, he thought it rude to leave everybody who had come to greet him home, he knew he could save his problems for another time. "I'm fine, just thinking is all" 

An immediate sign of relief dropped from Kris's shoulders. "I'm glad, if this is getting to much for you, don't be shy to tell me, alright?" Lay nods and watches as his older brother disappeared back into the kitchen. The three boys from earlier had also disappeared out of sight.

What were their names again? An odd mix of boys. All tall, slim and relatively handsome. Lay was envious. All his life he'd been small, a cow's sticking in the back of his head and not to mention how many Times he'd been made fun of because of it. Whatever happened to those children? Probably scared off by the rapid increase of child kidnapping of their time, but now everything was changed, he hoped. The television, larger and yet slimmer, what a world.

"Hey, wanna play spider?" It was Chanyeol again, lay hadn't noticed that he was even there. "S-Sure" spider had been an easy game, especially since he enjoyed playing by himself with them, not that he was given much of a selection of friends anyhow. "You know how to play?"  Chanyeol set up the cards . "I'm really good at this" Lay smiled. A creeping smirk rose on Chanyeol's rosy cheeks."Bet I can beat you"   lay doubted that,it wasn't a very hard game but he knew he was probably the best at it.

So, how does it feel coming back?" They began playing, lay being given the first chance. "Its nice, Kris really takes care of me" he moved a heart queen. " you know , If Kris seems to be doing something crazy or off, just remember he's just looking out for you, trying to keep you safe" Chanyeol didn't move any cards, he stared lay in the eyes, unmoved "he loves you very much" Lay understood, he understood that Chanyeol knew. And in that second, Chanyeol could read Lay, know his every dirty secret.

"Lunch is ready" suho came, disturbing the game. Suho was an average size man, his long bangs slicked back, giving him the attorney look, but he probably was wrong, attorneys never came early, they seemed to be more laid back, and Lay knew this personally, he'd seen many attorneys in his attic days.

The table set up beautiful, food everywhere and Kris had saved a seat just for lay, beside him. "Thank you for returning Lay to us safely, and we will protect with all our force, let's eat." Kris prayed. 

Lay was very glad was returned, if that was what everyone had choose, everyone that is beside the red haired Chanyeol