t w o

but baby, you're hot asf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June 2, 2016

The two newly-reunited mothers chatted way happily, oblivious to the heavy tension in the Jeon family's living room. The two dads had ran away from the others for some drinks which leaves Yoongi and the Jeon siblings together with their mothers in the Jeon's. Yeri was glaring holes into Yoongi, who was talking with Jungkook about the new RPG game he found, and if glares could kill, Yoongi would be long gone by now. Yoongi noticed, of course, but shrugged the girl off, an amused smile making it's way up his face.

"The you smiling about, arsehole." Yeri muttered lowly under her breath, which was somehow heard by Yoongi as he snorted, earning weird judgemental looks from Jungkook. Yeri just sighed and got up from the sofa, wanting to go to her room and just sleep.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and asked his hyung, "so... hyung which school you gonna enroll to?" Yeri, who head her brother's question slowed her pace as she was also curious. She hoped Yoongi wouldn't be in the same school as her.

"Impossible," Yeri laughed at herself as she shook her head, "Why would he go to our school when he's actually," as much as she didn't want to admit it, she did, "smart." She continued making her way to her room, halfway at the stairs, she heard his answer,

"Oh, I'm going to BigHit High."

Yeri froze as she internally screamed, " my life."

 

June 4, 2016

Yeri sighed for the nth time as she got ready for school. Loosening her bloody red tie, she looked at her body-sixed mirror before humming in satisfaction. She let down her mint green hair (yes i forgot to mention this but she does have mint hair), grabbed her phone, and walked lazily towards the dining room.

Jungkook was already seated and so was her dad. The smell of bacon and eggs spread around the room, making Yeri's stomach growl in hunger. Jungkook tsk-ed at his sister's unlady-like attittude, earning a glare from the latter.

"Now now kids, don't ing fight." their father sighed as Yeri sat down, pouting like a little kid.

;

"We're going!" the Jeon siblings hollered as they made their way to school, bumping into Yoongi on the way.

"Yo, hyung. Wild hair you got there," Jungkook glanced at his sister, "Just like a little piece o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter