A trip with friends

Friendships and family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon had to accompany Leeteuk on a business trip and took the maknae of the house along and leaving Jimin to take care of his cousins or his sisters as he claimed them to be. He really adored the girls from the Park-Kim household and though he knew those girls overpowered him, he was willing to keep an eye on Sunny who was the most temperamental one of them.

"Jiminnie!" The poor boy barely had time to let his brain register the new morning when all three girls launched themselves at him for morning cuddles and he just fell back with a defeated smile.
He was same age as Tiffany and Jessica but qua rank he was higher as his father was the CEO of the Park Hotels and Jimin was supposed to follow his footsteps.
"Why are you three so early?" Jimin complained out of breath, trying to bear the weight of the three girls. "We have our summer break so go back to bed"
"Nope" Tiffany grinned, "listen to your noonas today"
Jimin rolled his eyes, "I am just 2 months younger than you, Fany-ah and 6 months younger than Sica-yah"
Tiffany ignored his statement, "unnie, tell him our plans for today before he falls back asleep"
"We are leaving for the airport in an hour" Sunny notified him and got up, "Fany-ah, won't you make a bento box for your sweetheart?"
Tiffany blushed and lightly hit her older sister, "Shut up, he is my friend... just a friend"
"Which sweetheart?" Jimin looked suspiciously at the girls.
"Our dear alien V" Jessica grinned and got up too.
Jimin got up quickly, "Taehyung? What the... I am going to pay him a visit after breakfast"
"Aish! This boy is so slow" Sunny laughed, "We are going with the Bangtan Boys, Hana and Wohee to Jeju island for the weekend and I already packed your bags for you" Jimin smiled his cute eyesmile and hugged the girls, "You girls are really daebak!"

At the airport there were people watching, some even snapping pictures of Jimin and the girls so he tried to protect them from the cameras as much as he could while rushing them to the group.
Shi Hoo was there too along with another handsome man.
Jimin recognised him as Jung Shin Woo, another chaebol son whose family was a neu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter