birthday party

Friendships and family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Sunny's birthday but she firmly told her parents she did not want a party where all chaebol friends of the Park family were invited and the entire circus that went with it. Leeteuk and Taeyeon agreed and asked her what she had in mind and she said she just wanted a picnic at the park with her friends, siblings and parents. 

Sunny invited Jin, his little brother Taehyung,  whom she just loved squishing, her favourite cousin Jimin and her friends since childhood, Wohee and Yuri.  

It was a nice breezy day with some sun and they all had fun playing games like tag, hide and seek and pin the tail. The games may seem childish but everyone enjoyed themselves. Jin insisted on bringing a part of the party food and everyone complimented his culinary skills which made him blush cutely and the red deepened when Tiffany joked that he would be the cook in the Kim-Park household and Sunny would give orders. Sunny playfully threw an apple at Jin, "Why would I marry him? He is Namjoon-ah's girlfriend already and yes, I rule" Her best friend sighed deeply, "Namjooni is not my boyfriend, he is my cousin with whom I am very close with,  ppabo" He yelped when Sunny threw the plastic ball of Kyungsan at him. "I told you to bring the entire gang" He gulped,  "I told them but Yoongi and Joonie were until late at the meeting,  Hobi had dance practice  and Kookie-ah returned late from Busan so they didn't have time to get you a present so they didn't come" He explained to his tsundre friend.  Sunny grabbed her phone and dialed Namjoon's number.

Sunny could see Jin and Jimin their faces light up brighter than the sun once their group of seven was complete. Both boys suffered a lot from being the heirs and the wars between their families. Sunny and her sisters adored the maknae of the Bangtan Boys as they called themselves, the squishy 15 years old Jungkook with his bunny smile and wide innocent eyes. Tiffany was the first to pull the young teenager in a hug, "baby bunny!" He gave her a sweet bunny smile, "Noona! " He was an orphan but no one came for him when he was a child so he'd stay in the orphanage until he'll turn 20. Tiffany introduced him to Yuri and Wohee. The Lee maknae was same age as Jungkook and it was a surprise that both shy teenagers got along instantly while the young boy was a bit skittish around Yuri.

They all decided to play volleyball and Namjoon decided to tease t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter