The Ending

The SaTzu Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Silence is really calming and relaxing. Tzuyu and Sana decided to go out of the room to not disturb Chaeyoung and Dahyun’s sweet slumber. They are in the living room as they sit next to each other with a good amount of distance three people could fill that space. No one dare to look on each other nor no one started to talk, they are enjoying this as they are finally alone in one room. Sana looks at Tzuyu and she just like what she see as Tzuyu was looking on a blank space. The maknae felt the gaze from Sana so she looked at her too. They stare at each other for a moment and Sana smiled. Tzuyu looked down and …

“Unnie.” Tzuyu called like she really misses Sana.

Sana loved the tone so she hummed as her response to Tzuyu.

“Are you mad at me?” Tzuyu asked feeling a little pushy.

Sana blinked more than once and Tzuyu was not looking at her at all.

“Why would I be mad at you have you done something wrong to me?” Sana asked, she was not mad at Tzuyu at all. She told herself multiple times that it is not Tzuyu’s fault if she does not like her the way Sana wanted.

“I don’t know, I think I did… I said words that could have hurt you.” Tzuyu said. To her she is still dreaming because she cannot say those words in reality, but who cares she wants to bare her feelings towards Sana.

Sana looks at Tzuyu, her tears are forming, and she cannot admit that the latter hurt her so much, she is afraid to admit that she likes her because this might end whatever is left of them. She may not be able to stand Tzuyu distancing herself to her the way she does to Tzuyu so she decided to smile it off.. “I … am not mad, I just want to respect your feelings, I don’t want to suffocate you or anything like that anymore. This is what you wanted right?” Sana said a bitter tone appeared as she asked her last sentence yes, Tzuyu, this is what she wants so don’t act that way because it is harder for Sana.

“This is what I wanted.” Tzuyu repeat in a bitter tone with a sarcastic chuckle.

Sana misunderstood it, as if she heard it like Tzuyu really wanted it and without any hesitation this is right, being distanced to each other is just right, all along she thought it will not hurt anymore yet, it does hurt still another rejection from Tzuyu, Sana thought that she wanted to talk because she wanted to know if the distance makes her mad because Tzuyu is liking it. “I am sleepy Tzuyu yah, I am heading back to our room.” She tried controlling herself once again because it does hurt big time. She stood up and was about to walk away when, she found herself falling on Tzuyu’s lap. The maknae pulled her to back hug her. Sana’s heart skip a beat as she found Tzuyu’s arm around her waist, a touch she missed so much, she felt Tzuyu’s face on her shoulders and her heart is going crazy.

“I’m sorry.” Tzuyu mumble.

Sana tried to composed herself she bite her lower lips not to cry, because whatever Tzuyu is doing now makes her want to breakdown, she wants to cry out loud that she miss this, she wants this.. Even just this. She kept mum.

“Unnie yah..” Tzuyu’s voice was almost broken as she call only for Sana. The older one controlled herself, to not cry. “Sana Unnie.” Tzuyu once again called and she feel like crying too, she was too guilty on what she have done and she miss Sana so much, not to mention the pain she had been feeling lately.

“Neh?” Sana’s response, she can feel pain and pleasure at the same time on Tzuyu’s action. Is this really goodbye? Sana told herself that whatever Tzuyu said or do.. She would always be her supportive Unnie.

“I have something to tell you.” Tzuyu said, she contemplated numerous times about this and no other person she should tell about what she is feeling lately except the person who is making her feel that way. Sana did not want to put meaning on it but her whole mind and body wants her to believe that what her heart is saying could be right then she felt her shoulders getting wet. “Are you crying Tzuyu yah?” Sana was worried she wanted to turn around but Tzuyu did not let her. “Please stay like this.” Tzuyu said and there was obvious sobs from the way she speaks. Sana then caresses Tzuyu’s arm and put the wall down because she can’t bare Tzuyu like this. “Tell Unnie everything, I am here.. Is this about the issues you have in the past? Is it about your family? Go ahead let it out to Unnie.” Sana said. This brings back memories on what they used to be to both of them. Tzuyu shook her head and hugged Sana’s waist tightly.

“Then what it is about?” Sana asked with a sincere tone of being concern, she is actually ready to fight for Tzuyu, she does not know what is happening but she is already mad to the person who made her cry. “Tell me a name I will make sure that person will not walk anymore!” Sana threatens the unknown person. Tzuyu sob harder and hugged Sana tighter. She is ready to tell it all…

“Unnie.” She said in between sob.

“Tell me now!” Sana sounded impatient when it comes to Tzuyu she is.

“I did not want you to stop caring.” Tzuyu stated.

Sana’s eyes widen she needed confirmation that she heard it right, or she needed to ask what the Maknae meant.

“Boya?” She asked.

“I did not want you to be distanced at me, I did not want you to not hold my hand, not snake your arm around me and not hug me.. I did not want you to stop all those, I never want you so stop.. those things to me.. I wanted you to stop doing it to other members, and just do it to me, that is what I meant and I was suffocated because every time you hug another member, I can’t breathe because of anger. I felt that they were stealing you from me.. and I did not want that.. That is what I meant so please stop not minding me again, because all I wanted you to do is make me feel special, make me feel that it is just me..”

Sana can’t believe what she just heard. Her heart is dancing shy shy shy in thousands of ways.. Everything turned 360 degrees, suddenly her heart is like cheer up baby cheer up baby… she is as red as a tomato. “Are you saying you are jealous?” she asked, she wants to confirm it, she cannot read between the lines, actually she can but she don’t want to rely on that anymore because the last time she tried reading between the lines Tzuyu and her was miserable.

“I am. If that’s what being mad to them if they touch you or flirts with you meant.. I am jealous.” Tzuyu admitted and Sana jumped off on Tzuyu’s lap and sat beside the maknae who stopped crying already, she was able to said what she wanted and it did feel better but she is anxious because Sana might not feel the same way, if only she knew how she hurt that squirrel.

Sana hold Tzuyu’s cheek and caress it, “Are you saying you like me?” Sana was all confirmation, again she does not want to overthink or assume anymore.

Tzuyu’s gaze went to the floor. The chocolate blushed…. “I guess, I have been getting this sort of heartbeat and excitement when you are around so I guess I like you more than the other Unnies.” Tzuyu said she had not felt that way to anyone so she has no idea, she admires a lot of male idols but what Sana is making her feel is totally different.

Sana laughed, she has the brightest smile ever plastered on her face for the whole promotion of Cheer up. As she hugs Tzuyu excitedly, she hugged her tightly and shook her head to Tzuyu’s face, and hugged her tightly, the most meaningful hug they coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter