Where it all began (Rough start part 1)

Twisted Love

"Seulgi-ya, wake up! Seulgi! Ya Seulgi!" I opened my eyes and saw my sister. Even though she's a bit irritated, she still looks like an angel. How to be her?

"Ne?" I rise from the bed. Ugh, I hate school days.

"Do you know what time it is? You'll be late in your school. Hurry up and take a bath. I already prepare your things."

"Can I just lay here and sleep? School is so boring."

"No no no. I won't give your allowance if you're just going to skip school."

"Aniyaaa. I'm just joking unnie" I smiled at her.

"Geezzz. If you're not my sister, I'll probably hit you right now."

"Ke ke ke" 

"Anyway, I'll be late so you don't have to wait me for dinner."

"Eh? Why?"

"There's a new kid and I need to take care of him." Ah. As expected of my sister. She's really a soft hearted, totally opposite of me. Her job really suits her. She's a nursery teacher. Kids like her to the extend that they keep on following her. It's kinda annoying but the kids are cute though.

"Hmn. Do you want me to help you?"

"No. It's okay. Just focus on your studies okay?" 

"Yes ma'am" I smiled at her raised my hand just like saluting. She chuckled and throw a pillow on me. Ah. Her smile is really refreshing. Say, it was like a sunshine, it was bright and genuine. I wish she could always smile just like that.

* * * * * * * * * *

Dara's POV

I arrived at the nursery center early. I scanned the room to look if everything is in place when I heard someone trying to open the door.

"Who's that?" I walk towards the door and opened it. I saw a little cute boy on the front of the door.

"Omoooo. Kyeopta. Are you the new kid? Who's with you?"

"Nyung (Hyung)" Ugh. He is so cuute. 

"Ya seungri! I told you not to walk faster than me" I looked at the person talking. It was guy. A very handsome guy. "Ah. Anyeong." He bowed to me and smiled. "I'm Kwon Jiyong. Nice to meet you." Oh, gummy smile. So cute. I smiled back at him. 

"Anyeong. I'm Sandara Parak. You can just call me Dara."

"Did he cause you trouble? This kid is really troublesome."

"No not really. He seems like a cute kid."

"Don't be fooled by his charm. Please be careful with him." I chuckled.

"Are you his father?" He was shock.

"Andwe!"

"Oh, so you're his brother then?"

"No. I live near them. His parents ask me to take care of him because they're both working and this kid always sticks to me."

"He must really like you." I smiled as I saw how seungri like him. Seungri was hiding at his back.

"Seungri-ya what are you doing?"

"You really don't want to take care of me." Seungri's make face is so cute.

"What are you saying? Look, I came here with you. I'm going to take care of you." He pat his head. Seungri must be really lonely.

"I'm not the reason why you're here." Jiyong pause. Seems like he was taken aback.

"Eh?"

"You like teacher dara and you want to see her that's why you came here with me. You always watch her from a far and - " Jiyong covered his mouth. I don't know what to say.

"Seungri-ya, don't joke around okay? He he he"

"Look at teacher Dara, she's blushing. Maybe she like you too." I was shock. 

"I must agree with you, he might cause some trouble. Hahaha " He smiled at me

"Well at least I know you kinda like me."

"Oh. Fast move. Anyway, you can just leave him here. I'll take care of him while you're away."

"Who says I'm going away?"

"Huh?"

"I'm going to stay here and watch you teacher." There he go again with his gummy smile. I shrugged my shoulder and pretended I wasn't affected with his aegyo.

"Okay."

* * * * * * * * * *

Seulgi's POV

I was on my way to the nursery center to visit my sister when I suddenly bumped into to guy. I was about to say s to him but I saw that he was a handsome guy.

"Are you okay?" He looks worried. He offered his hand and I took it. What's this? Is this a love at first sight?

"Yes. I'm sorry for bumping into to you. i wasn't looking at my  way."

"No it's okay. I should be the one saying sorry. I'm too happy that I didn't notice you."

"I saw you coming out from the nursery center. Are you also a teacher?"

"Nope. My neighbor's kid is there. Just doing a favor."

"Oh. By the way I'm Park Seulgi. Are you new here?"

"Nice name. I'm staying for almost a year already. Anyway, I have to go. I need to run some errand."

"Okay. See you again next time then."

"Ye. Bye! Nice meeting you seulgi." He walks away. He forgot to say his name. Ugh.I le out a sigh. He's so handsome. Totally my  type.

"Seulgi? What are you doing here?"

"Unnie! You won't believe this! I've finally met a guy that I might like or should I say I already like him?"

"Eh? Who's that guy?"

"I wasn't able to get his name."

"Then ask his name next time. It was a surprise. You usually hate guys right?"

"But I think he's different."

"Oh. I must meet him."

"Yeah. I'll introduce him to you when we get closer."

"Ke ke ke. Get his name first."

"Right." She chuckled and gave me a pat in my head. 

 

 

A/N: This is really a rough start. Lol. Sorry. I'm just bored here in our office so I decided to write this. I hope you guys are having a good day :) Just saying hi. Ke ke ke. Who's an appler here? Raise your hand! How about the MinSeul shippers? Raise you feet! Lol. Mino will be coming out soon. Just wait for their moment. Lol :) Thanks for the subscribers :) How to put pictures here? TT_TT