Sister Love

Twisted Love

How to unlove someone who didn't love you? Who doesn't even give a damn about you? Who only sees you as a sister? I think I'll never know. Even if someone will tell me how, I wouldn't probably give a about it because at the first place, I don't want to unlove him. I might have want to forget him at some point but I would never unlove him. He's my first love and my only love. I'm still thinking about the things that happened 3 years ago. If I wasn't stubborn, he might still be here welcoming me with his open arms and his unfamous gummy smile. If I just pulled my s out that time, I might have not hurt her. She could have been happy now. But I was wreckless, selfish and I regret everything. I lifted my head and looked at the sky. How calming. 

"Jiyong oppa! Can you hear me? I'm back. After 3 years, I finally gathered the courage to face come back. I wanted to see you so badly and now I'm here. But you're not here." Tears formed in my eyes. "I'm so sorry oppa. That night, I didn't meant to do those things. If I could just return to that time, if I could just bring you back to life.." I slacked off. I felt weak. The pain I feel is too much. I'm touching his name, his name that was engraved in his tombstone. He was gone and he'll definitely not coming back. He's gone, forever.

"Seulgi? Is that you?" I turned my head and saw a familiar face. It's her. She looks terrible. She walked towards me. I stepped back a little. I'm trembling. Even though I gathered a courage to come back in Korea, I'm still not prepared to see her. 

"Unnie.." The only word I can say. Yet, that one word is painful to hear.

"Why don't you give your Dara unnie a hug? It's been a long time." She smiled slightly and it hurts me because I know she will never be completely happy anymore. I hugged her. I couldn't control my feelings and so I broke into tears again. "Unnie... Unnieee. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't meant to do that. I'm sorry. It's my fault." She was caressing my back. She's calmed. How can she be so calmed?

"Sssshhh. It wasn't your fault. Things happens for a reason.The important thing for me right now was the fact that you finally decided to come home. I missed you little fox."

"I missed you so much."

"Me too." She smiled again

"You look terrible. Aren't you eating?"

"I'm eating of course. I'm always this thin remember?"

"You're not taking good care of your self. If he's still here, he would probably scold you." She looked away. I can see through her eyes the she's longing for him.

"I agree. He must be scolding me right now. This is his job, to take care of me. But he can't do that anymore..." It was an awkward silence. I don't know what to say. "So that job will be transferred to you my little sister. You need to take care of me because you left me for 3 years."

"Even if you don't say that, I'll definitely will take care of you."

"Aigooo. What a sweet sister." She pat my head like I was a kid. She always do that. She had been a great sister to me and I was too blind to see it. I only cause her troubles and took her happiness away. But here she is, trying to be okay. Enduring all the pain. I wish I could spell a magic and make all those pain disappear. "Seulgi-ya, lets go home now. I'm a bit tired and I know you're also tired from your flight." I nodded. I hold her hand as we walk.

"I missed you so much unnie."

"I know. You must have suffered a lot. I'm so sorry."

"Aniya, why are saying sorry to me? It wasn't your fault."

"No. It was mine. If I just knew earlier that the guy you've been eagerly telling me was him, I could have just avoided him and things will never be complicated."

"Unnie! Please don't think that way. It wasn't your fault okay?" How could she think of other's feelings when she's definitely in pain too? Maybe that's the reason why Jiyong oppa loved her so much. She's like a candy, too sweet and addictive. She sighed

"Ah. This is too dramatic. Lets go home now. We have to rest especially you."