Phase 2

The Secret Is Out...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(please don't mind the spelling error,crappy grammar and punctuations..i'm bad at those"

 

"ohh my goddddd!! who are you? how do you know my name? how do you find me? why are you here? where are you? show me yourself now?!"

 

"are you done asking sooo many questions..?! gosh you are loud for a small woman..hey rilexs...its me..Kwon jiyoung....and slow down your voice..! i don't want people caught and seeing us together. so, kim taeyeon shii, please choose another spot or rock to sit cause this spot is mine"

 

"heyyyy...what do you mean by that? i'm the one who sit hear first. this is my secret spot."

 

"no kim taeyeon shii. this is my spot. i've been coming here secretly since last year.this is my secret spot...!"

 

"what? since last year? what you can't just shove me away from here...you don't have the right to say this is your secret spot. it doesn't even have your name on it"

 

"no..this is my secret spot. I'm the G-Dragon...leader of Big Bang..you knoww...the "BIG BANG" so go away.."

 

"so what....! I'm the Kim Taeyeon...Taeyeon the leader of Girl's Generation...gosh..i don't expect you to be so childish and immature. i though you are cold hearted and gloomy.."

 

"so what if i'm childish and immature..! just look at yourself..."kid leader"..."

 

"you are so dead!"

 

so..taeyeon started splasing the cold water of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter