Phase 1

The Secret Is Out...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(1st,let me explain something..this is just a short story of gtae that i've been dying to write since i dream about them last week.most of the story will be from taeyeon point of view cause that's what happened in my dream.weird? yes it is.) 

 

1 year ago...

"I don't like man. They are complicated creatures. But I don't hate them. 

I want to date. I want to love someone and to be loved by someone. Isn't that what all women feel?

But when you date, you breakup. That's what happened when you aren't strong enough for each other.

Whatever..I don't wanna talk about my ex anymore. It's not worth it. "

 

So, Taeyeon stopped writing on her laptop. Then she jumped of the bed and get out of her bedroom. Nowadays, she starterd feeling suffocating and breathless. Its like her chest if full of something that makes her energy drained out and her world became gloomy. Its the bad aura. The negative energy she suffered for staying indoor for too long. It was her break time from the group promotion, activites and schedules but, this is too much for her. She need to do something.

So, she decided to go out and have some fresh air. Without wasting anytime, she changes her clothes, and grab her bag and car keys. Taeyeon didn't even bother to put some makeup on her face. She locked the door and started her car engine. She drove her car away from her house.

After a while, she realise something! She didn't have any specific l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter