THE ENCOUNTER...

THE ART OF LETTING GO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yuri once again left the venur even if the party is not yet over. He cant stand the two girls keep on fighting each other. He is getting stress out and confused. He decided to drive and went to the place where he and Jessica went the first time they met in Paris. His mind is messed up. He cant choose from the two. He love Tiffany and he also love Jessica.

 

He doenst know that he is being followed eversince the first day of the fashion week. Tyler Kwon, Korea's wanted criminal is not yet done with him. After his crimes were exposed. All of his money, properties and his entire empire were all confiscated by the government. He is really angry and he can only think of who causes his downfall it was non other than Kwon Yuri. He uses other reasources to get information were is Kwon Yuri now. He used to plot the car accident scene that happened to Yuri 5 years ago. But Yuri recovered from it. Now he will make sure that Yuri will be dead but he wanted to do it by his own hand. 

 

Siwon Choi and Tyler Kwon both wanted revenge. They both wanted Yuri dead. Siwon career fall down after the accident. He flew out of the country before the release of his arrest warrant. He went to Tyler and now that they know Yuri's location they cant wait to the day that Yuri will die. But first they wanted him to suffer. By how? By hurting his family and also the two important girls in his life.

 

Yuri is silently enjoying his night. He lay on top of the hood of his car. He closed his eyes to relax and medidate. But a sounds of car screeching and approaching make him jolt up from his hood. He is blinded by the lights coming from the car. 10 armed man went out of the car. He is more confuse why are they here. Then he saw a tall guy went out. He is wearing a suit. He went towards him and then his image bacame clearer it was non other than Tyler.

 

"Its great to finally meet you Mr. Kwon Yuri" Tyler said with a sly smirk.

 

"What do you want?" Yuri answered coldly.

 

"I am here to warn you. Because of you I lost my whole empire and now its pay back time and I promise you that It wont be easy. Its gonna be hard. I can kill you right here right now but where is the fun in there. I want you to suffer" Tyler said. He went face to face with Yuri. 

 

Yuri just chuckled. "You know what your nothing but a ing coward. You hide behind this big man of yours. Why you cant even defend yourself! Your nothing but a ing coward." Yuri movked Tyler. 

 

Tyler eyes darken he is about to punch Yuri when Yuri punched him  straight in the face. Tylers guy went to catch Tyler because he is about to fall.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter