THE MIS ADVENTURE OF THE FOUR EGG HEADS...

THE ART OF LETTING GO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

This is a special chapter. This chapter is about the mis adventure of Yuri, Taeyeon,Sooyoung and Yoong when there will still in college before they met their girls.

Lets start the adventure...

_________________________________________________________________

 

 

Taeyeon' s big brother Jiwoong is getting married. His marriage will be held in Thailand at one of the famous beach resort. He will be married to a popular actress and model Im Nana. Everyone in his family is really excited for the wedding. Jiwoong is really close to Taeyeon so he invited his group of friends also. Taeyeon is a geek during college days. He is quiet and reserved. But when he is drunk he will become wild and dorky. He is wearing this big eye glasses that cover most of his face added by braces. He looks like a total loser.

Yuri is the hearthrob of the group. He is tall, dark and handsome. The captain of the varsity basketball team. Everyone knows him in the campus. Girls are crazy about him. He even got his own fan club inside. Him and Taeyeon are friends since in kindergarten. He defended Taeyeon when other kids bullied him and try to stole his peas in a pod. That is when their friendship begin.

 

They met Sooyoung during high school. He is a typical rich kid. He think high of himself. But one day he met a gang. He pissed the leader and they planned to get back at him. One day on a dark alley Sooyoung walking alone when a group of guys blocked his way. Their leader commanded them to beat up Soo but fortunately Yul and Taeyeon were passing by. Yul noticed the commotion while Taeyeon followed him while eating his chocolate ice cream. Yul asked them is their anything wrong. But the leader punch Yul in the face. Yul fight back so thats a big riot. Yul and Sooyoung were fighting while Taeyeon is busy eating his ice cream at the corner. But one of the guy approach him and tooked his ice cream and throw it somewhere. Taeyeon was beyond mad nobody.messes with his ice cream so the punch the guy on his face. He assualted him with series of punches until the guy collapsed on the floor. Taeyeon place his on his face and farted. "THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR THROWING MY ICE CREAM" Taeyeon said and he helped Yul. After 30 minutes of fighting 15 guys are down and only the 3 guys are standing up. Since then Soo is hanging up with them and they became friends.

The three of them meet Yoong in a house party. Yul teamates invited them in his party. Yoong is a good looking guy, but he is a player. He changed his girlfriend everyweek. The three guys entered the house. It was really a wild party. Some are drunk..and some are making out. Yoohg spilled his drinks on Sooyoung shirt. That makes the giant angry. He wanted to punch the younger guy but Yul stopped him. They dont know that this party also have drugs. So when the people are getting high they suddenly heard sirens coming from outside. The four of them are knocked out and lying helplessly on the floor for consuming to much alcohol. All the people inside tried to run and hide but since the four of them are knocked out the police tooked them and put them behind the bars. When they woke up they panicked and wonder what the hell they are doing inside a prison. They heard their parents voice. And after that incident. The four of them are glued to each other. They entered the same university.

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

Taeyeon and his family were waiting for the three boys at the airport. Yuri is the first one to arrived he is wearing a white shirt and jeans and rubber shoes. He is looks good. Girls inside the airport are checking him out. 

 

The second one to arrived is Yoong. Thenis wearing a tattered shorts and plain violet shorts. With a cap on his head. He winked at every girls he saw. The last one is Soo. He is struggling with uis huge luggages.

 

"Soo..we will only be staying there for four days, it looks like your going to live there" Taeyeon eyed him.

 

"This is my food supply so dont asked okay" Soo said while pointing at one of his huge luggages.

 

They went inside the plane. They arrived at Thailand around 4 in the afternoon. Their rooms are assigned. Yul and Taeng will be sharing a room while Soo and Yoong will be sharing. The night came and the four of them decided to take a tour around the city. They wore casual clothes. First they tried to eat some delicacies that can only be found in Thailand. And then they went to the night market and bought some souveniers. Soo is the one who suggest that they should try the bars here. 

 

They entered a bar. But they were shocked from what they saw. Girls who are dancing on stage while old ert guys are throwing money on them. They want to leave but the manager prevent them to leave. They were asked to sit in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter