VALENTINES DAY

THE ART OF LETTING GO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"No I dont like to be with you on Valentine's day!" Tiffany answered Yuri's question. Yuri's face changed from hopeful to disappointted. He moved away from Tiffany and sulk at the corner of the jacuzzi. Tiffany was amused on how the way he reacted. He looks like a kid whose candy was stolen. He is pouting,his eyes are teary. 

 

Tiffany moved closer to him and whispered " I dont like to be with you on Valentines day because the right words would be I would love to be with you on Valentines day" Tiffany blushed after she said that.

 

Yuri lift his head while looking at her "Do you really mean that?" He asked her in his childish voice. Tiffany nod her head while pinching his cheeks. He is such a cutie pie when he act like a kid.

 

Yuri hugged Tiffany really tight. Tiffany hugged him back. They are enjoying themselves. They try get to know each other more. 

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

Valentines day came and a certain tanned guy is really nervous. He wants to please Tiffany really bad. He prepared everything for tonight. He already called an Italian restaurant for reservation. He ordered a bouquet of pink roses. He bought a suit with a pink bow tie and vest. He really wants to make Tiffany the happiest girl on earth. He is really fond of the girl. He consider her as his crush. He also make sure that another surprise for Tiffany will be done tonight. 

 

"Yul Fighting!!!! You can do it" Yuri fist pump...

 

On the other room...

 

Tiffany is really anxoiusly excited for tonights event. She bought a red dress. She wants to be the most beautiful girl in Yul's eyes tonight. She's really attracted to him. His caring, funny and cute gestures towards her making her fall for him even deeper.

 

"Oh my God!!! Kyaaaa!!! Yuri and I will be having a date. Im so excited!!" Tiffany squel she buried her face in her pillows.

 

The night came....

 

Yul went out earlier to get the bouquet of flowers that he ordered while Tiffany is preparing. His waitning for her at their living room. He looks good on his suit. Then Tiffany went out of her room and Yul's eyes widen. Tiffany in a red dress is to die for. The dress is hugging her body and give emphasis to her drop dead gorgeous body. She walks out like a picture perfect in a magazine.

 

"Wow" Thats all Yul can say.

 

"Thank you I guess my hard work pays off looking at your reaction" Tiffany smiled at him.

 

"You are perfect Tiffany" Yul still looked stunned.

 

"Well are you not going to give me those flowers" Tiffany pointing her finger to the flower Yuri was holding.

 

"Yeah..yeah...sorry...this is for you..Im sorry again you are really beautiful thats all.." Yul said while scratching the back of his neck. "So are you ready..Can we go now?" Yul asked her again, she just nod her head. Yul hold her hand and opened the door for them. They went inside his car. He started the engine and they are on their way to the restaurant.

 

"Were here" Yul said while taking off his seatbelt. He went out of the car and open the passenger door for Tiffany. He offered his hand and she took it. He held her until they went inside the restaurant.

 

"Hello Good evening I made a reservation under the name of Kwon Yuri" Yul talked to the receptionist. After looking for his name rhe girl guided them to a VIP room. He opened the door for them and Tiffany was strucked the place is really beautiful. Candle light dinner. The place is fancy and it really suits her liking. Yul gestured her to sit. He pulled the chair for her. She thank him and then he went on the other side of the table. 

 

"Thank you Yul for this you prepared really well" Tiffany complimented him. He blushed and his face turned really red. 

 

"Well someone like beautiful like you deserve all of these and besides the night is just strating there's more to come" He smiled charmingly at her.

 

There food arrived. It was a steak with salad as a side dish. He also ord

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter