Bumped

I am married to Who?

Gabi's POV

 

My head hurts. It's like everything around me is swirling, and I am in the middle of a hole that is trying to eat me. The noise around me is getting louder and clearer, and clearer. 

 

And that's when i started to feel the energy inside me, I am starting to gain strength from above, the ability of finally moving my body. "What the ???" I heard somebody curse out loud from out of nowhere, and that's when I started to hear a chaotic mess. 

 

"She's finally awake what a dumb ! Call the doctor"

" y'all man this is not among us"

"I hate y'all"

"SHUT UP! I'M CALLING THE DOCTOR"

"You guys are being asshats, call the doctor quickly cause that's what we gotta do first. This is the reason why we're here from the first place, to take care of her."

I don't know what's happening but I can finally feel the control I have on my body, I weakly opened my eyes. My eyelids opened softly, i opened them really slow because of the light that is almost blinding me and I have no idea where I am. And that's when it hits me, I also have no idea about everything at all. But still, i have the knowledge of everything, I have the knowledge but the memories, it feels like they faded away.

Now, my eyes were almost wide open out of shock, frustation, and curiosity, but I calmed myself down first because I don't wanna let myself faint. Right infront of me, i saw 5 tall and handsome men, all of them, are completely astonishing. I felt lucky in a sudden, for waking up and seeing these men right in front of me. Tho i have no idea who they are, but all i could say is that they look powerful. I turned my head to the side, to the door where the doctor rushed coming in along with nurses and another 2 ing handsome guys.

But i literally have no idea who they are and what happened.

The doctors and nurses checked on me, while the 7 men who are around my bed were crying in happiness. 

But all i have in my head is that I wanted to get out of here, live again, and i need answers about this .

_____________ [ SEVERAL WEEKS LATER ] ________________

 

That's it, just like what i wished for, i am finally starting to live a normal life again just when I had a coma. Yes. I did had a coma. That explains why there were 7 men around me taking care and watching me, but that doesn't tells alot i swear. The doctor explained to me right after i woke up that i had an amnesia, he told me further things about it. But i still could not forget the tears those men blasted right infront of me when the doctor confirmed it to my condition. And i find them really weird.

I didn't expect to find something more weird, when i finally got discharged from the hospital, these 7 men treated me carefully as if i am a princess and they're my servants. My clueless and tired just let them be. An old man, named Bang Shiyuk or PD-nim from what I've heard, smiled at me while there are other people who are helping me to get off my wheelchair and ride the van along with these men. I know from the moment we had an eye contact, he totally read my frustation. 

"I'll explain to you soon I'm sorry" he said right away before leaving me in a rush to scream at the other people.

"We are his staffs, I hope you don't find him rude on us. He is totally the best." One of those people, a woman basically, assured me. I am sure she also saw the frustration in my eyes. She was smiling, and her face looks comforting so i trusted her.

"I'm not getting kidnap right?"

"No, you are not being kidnapped honey, we are taking you back home to a safer place, I think you're gonna live with those sensational boys. I am jealous, at the same time I am glad because you are now more safer than before. If the rumors from the staffs is true, then you are freaking lucky." She was carrying some bags and putting it inside the car as she talks to me.

I raised my left eyebrows "Sensational who? Those men inside my hospital room?" She nods.

Weird. That's what i thought. 

I thought that's the most weirdest thing ever i heard, but the weirdest thing happened when the staffs words were actually true. It turned out to be that i am living along together with these 7 men. I know it sounds kinday, but trust me I also almost panicked when Bang Shiyuk told me that I am living with them. I almost had an anxiety attack, not until he explained it to me more that these men were actually a band, a kpop group called BTS. And just like what that woman staff told me, they were actually sensational and internationally popular.

Right now, i am just laying down on my bed. I am now alone in the dorm since ever since we got here, the boys immediately became busy. I tried to call Bang shiyuk earlier but it seems like he is also busy too, while walking around the dorm, I saw a book of staffs and I rummaged to it out of boredom. Their contact infos were also there so i randomly dialed a staff from the "THE TRUSTED SECRET TEAM LIST"

"Umm, it seems like the boys are still busy, when will they be back? Bang shiyuk also tokd me that he will soon explain it to me once they're back, but they're taking forever!" I huffed at the end due to stress.

"OH OH it's her- i'm sorry. Hi, i am Helena. I am part of the trusted staffs to keep in touch with you and hide your details in order to avoid the media. The boys are actually busy, they had to finish their schedule right after you got discharged because they were in a rest ever since you got in the hospital."

"How long?" I clicked my mouth with my tounge.

"About 4 months, tho in their free time they recorded and produced some songs in order to not waste their time. But still, their promotion for their new album is still ongoing even tho they have to stop their physical activities. Thus, they have to rush their sched in order to just fix it up and to pay back for their fans who missed them alot.." she explained.

"Umm wait, i'm i that special to them? Why do they have to do this to me?" I asked

"Actually" i heard her laugh nervously on the line, i can imagine her scratching the back of her neck, "We, the staffs, don't have that much knowledge about you miss. Some says you are bang shiyuk's daughter, or cousin, or some kind of family relative."

 

Tell me what sorcery is this.

I thanked her right after before hanging up the line. 

 

In order to kill my time, i wandered around the house. It was so big, it's a mantion. I also spotted an elevator earlier but i just ignored it and passed on it. This is only just their dorm.

While walking around the house, i finally have reached the kitchen area. It was so big that there's a mini bar beside it, the refrigerator is so big and i could totally see that this dorm is always not running out of essentials. The kitchen is full of food. It's almost like  a grocery. I opened the refrigerator and my jaw dropped,  expectedly it is full of drinks. There's yogurt drinks, milks, Starbucks drinks, and more. It has all of the drinks we can find in a convenience store. I grabbed a mocha starbucks drinks. It says i have to make it hot so i travelled in the kitchen more to find the kettle. Once i finally found the kettle, i poured my drinks on it and waited for it to boil. Once it boiled, i poured it in a fancy coffee mug and i added ice on it right after.

I also have found a refrigator for desserts, it was heaven, there's donuts, cakes, macaroons, and more! It's like it has everything that you can find a bakery. I took a tiramisu donut.

Life is like a heaven on here!

And that's when it hits me, will my life still be heavenly once those 7 men are back?