Did you miss me? Sul/Se

Are you still a monstar?

Seyi had been helping out at Han Ji-woong's new music store in town all summer. It was something she had been enjoyed doing after Sulchan left for Great Britain. The shop was a large success and it sold many diffrent istruments. She had given children guitar and singing lessons aswell, sometimes Nana would join her after having broken up with several guys this summer. It was enjoyable, but she missed having Sulchan around. School would start in a few days and nobody had heard from him. She wondred if he even would show up. 

It was late. Ji-woong had to leave early to meet up with a seller for new instruments. Seyi was then alone since she was the only employee he could afford. After cleaning up vomit after a kid who had been to nervous, and dusting of the istruments, she sat dow with her guitar that she always brougth and started klirring on the strings. She then began to hum along to the song. " Lille bie." It was one she had written with Sulchan and she used it often to teach gutiar to younger kids so they could learn the three most important accords. She wondred if he had lisned to it and played it as mutch as she had.

She began to sing the second verse...then... a familliar males voice sang along. The tears began to fall and she ly to discover that her assumtion was true. There in the middle of shop, he stood. still singing while she played. Yoon Sul-Chan. She just stared at him, while her fingers kept on playng and she kept singing along with him. She didnt kniw why her body was like this. She felt like shoe couldn't move, and yet. Her body moved on its own. 

After the song the two studens looked at eachother. They stayed like that for a few moments before he spoke ligthly. " Did you miss me?" Tears kept on falling from the girls eyes and she ran towards himas she let go of her guitar. She jumped into his arms and he held her in an embrace. " Idiot, what do you think." she criend and moved her head up to get a better look at him. He hand't change, yet there was something diffrent about him. " I told you didn't I, he said looking at Seyi. I told you we'd be together." She smiled and moving her hand up to his cheek, it. He grabbed it in his and leaned down untill their lips tutched. Seyi closed her eyes, her mind going crazy. 

 

Joker Entertainment

Seo July walked into the building and over to the front desk. " I have a meeting with the CEO." She said smiling falsly to the woman infront of her. She was shown to the elevators and took it to the top floor. As she came out the CEO and his assistant met with her. " July, how wonderful to see you." He said as they sat down. " Aswell you." she said and they started their meeting. After she rose, they bowed and rigth before she left she turned towards him again. " Seul-chan's studio is?" " two stories down, but he's..." the last of the sentence wasn't heard because she had imidiatly got back into the elevator and took it down. As she arrived at Sulchan's door she put a mirror up and started to fix herself up a bit. She kocked one time. Nothing. She knocked a second time. Nothing. Then she just opned the door. No one was there. She looked around. " has he gone somwhere this late?" she though to herself. Then she saw it. A picutre frame on his desk. It contained himself and a girl in their school uniforms. July's jaw cleched as she took the photot and threw it on the ground so the frame broke. " No one gets near my Sul." She said walking out the door and slamming it shut behind her.