Its been a year

Are you still a monstar?

Se-Yi's pov

A year. Thats how much time has passed by since last time you saw us. Its also the last time me and Sulchan spoke. Well at least face to face. after school ended and summer break started he got a call from joker entertainment, offering him a solo career. He left the day after for London, England where he was going to meet with one famous produser to help him create his upcomming hit. We met they day before he left. It was by the stairs up to my aunts place. He took my hands in his and told me to wait for him. That we could really be together after this. And i hoped, hoped and belived that we indeed would have a happy ending. But do all stories just create happy endings?

I bet youre wondering about Sunwoo and Nana to. Nana became closer to me and Eun-ha after that year and we have spent almost every single day together since. We've asked her about Sunwoo but she claims she no longer feels the way she once did. She's happy just beeing his friend rigth now. Sunwoo on the other hand has become a little suspisios. Whenever we talk about guys or dates. For Nana and Eun-ha that is, he becomes all weird and asks us to watch her the whole time and to give him upodates on the mens she meets. Both me an Eun-ha belives he has fallen for her. But Nana was hurt, it will take time if she would ever consider falling back in love with him. Lets only hope. Is it even possible?

As for Do-nam and Kyu-dong. They have become mutch closer and are almost best friends again. They sing togethere, rap and beatbox. No one really worries about them or Eun-ha anymore. They are happy, they have hopes and they feel alive. what about the reast of us?

Seoul national airport

The arrival door opned and she stepped out. Her slim body fit in a pink tigth dress and heels with big round sunglasses and a warm jacket laying over her shoulders. She walked towards the sign witch had her name on it. " Seo july." said the man and bowed. " Welcome to Korea, this way please." She followed the man to a black car and got in. " Are you going straigth to the hotell miss?" The driver asked but the woman just shook her head. " take me to joker entertainment." she said looking out the window as they drove off.