Chapter 6

My Unsecured Love

Chapter 6.

 

The light that cascades through my eyes abruptly woke me up. I opened my eyes groggily, feeling the aftermath of alcohol the alcohol that I intake last night, though I don’t remember anything that happened.

 

“, my head hurts…” I touched my head for it hurts like hell; I adjust my eyes completely on my surroundings and realize that I’m on our bedroom.

 

“How did I get here? Did I walk all the way here? Drunk?’ I shook my head and smiled at the thought if I really did, I don’t remember. “Gosh, the world is spinning…” I kind of mentally curse myself for drinking so much, though I hate being drunk what else can I do, even other people agrees that drinking solves problems…but I think not in my case, I feel like .

 

“Argh…” I sat at the edge of the bed as I rub my eyes and blink a few times to ease the head ache; luckily I saw a glass of water beside the bed. “Goodness, thanks to whoever placed this here.” I grabbed it and drank the whole glass without taking it off my mouth till it’s empty.

 

“Could it be that Tiffany was the one who brought me here?” wait, but that’s not right she never enters a club…but who knows maybe she did so that I’ll get home safely, she knows Seohyun anyway. But still, it’s impossible and she wasn’t even home last night, she was with Nickhun. Imagining her ditching Nickhun would be epic, but she wouldn’t do that. Would she?

 

I stood up and walked away from the bed, I want to take a bath change my clothes for I smell awful. The stench of alcohol makes me dizzier than I already am.

 

When I was about to head to the bathroom I heard a knock on the door. I opened it slightly and the other side revealed Tiffany…wearing an oversized shirt, obviously a guy’s; her hair completely messy and the ‘I-just-woke-up-look’ radiates her appearance. Where did this girl go?

 

“Hey Yuri…”

 

“Hey, where have you been? Did you just have gotten home? Like just this moment?”

 

“Well, yeah I slept at Nickhun’s apartment. I…” wait, wait, wait…did I just hear it right? Did she just say that she slept at Nick-….oh no, this is ridiculous?! And this makes my whole theory wrong about her taking me home.

 

“What?!” I raised my voice which caused her to flinch a little, but nods slowly after.

 

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you, I was suppose to go home last night, but I thought why not sleep over he’s my boyfriend anyway…”

 

“Are you out of you mind?! You guys just dated for like how long? And you’re now sleeping with him!”

 

“I don’t see anything wrong! And why are you shouting!”

 

“Nothing’s wrong! Tiff you are smarter than this! Don’t play dumb, anyone can see the fault on what you did, you slept at a guy’s house and you only knew each other for like a month or so.”

 

I think I’m going crazy; I can’t control my emotions right now, it’s like at its peak already. My mind overflows with thoughts like, did they do something? What did Nickhun do to her? And so much more… so much more that’ll trigger something that is now at its surface.

 

“You’re over reacting! I just-“she didn’t continue what she was about to say, she looked at me and she looks like she just sensed something. “Yuri, are you drunk? Is that why you’re acting this way cause you’re ing drunk.” Oh maaaan.

 

“Don’t dodge me Tiff, and I’m not drunk!”

 

“The smell and your appearance say otherwise.” She’s now glaring at me, oh please Tiffany.

 

“Alright! I was drunk, but I am not.”

 

“Tsk.” Her face now filled with sarcasm, and it makes me even madder. “You were saying something about me sleeping at a guy’s house, but here you are drinking. They’re both at the same level so why won’t you let it go.”

 

“I have my reasons why.”

 

“Then what are those reasons?” I can’t tell them to you.

 

“It doesn’t matter. And you could’ve called me and told me that you weren’t going home!”

 

“It’s not something you’re worth knowing.”

 

“So I’m not worth it is that it? I thought I was your best friend, so I have to know.”

 

“I should be saying the same thing to you!”

 

I let out a deep breath, she is right but still. Arghh, damn it. Wouldn’t my life be easier if telling you my reasons was allowed.

 

“Fine… suit yourself, and go change to something decent, I’m going to take a bath.” I told her softly and left the door open as I head to the bathroom, from there I can her footsteps as she entered and closed the door.

 

                                                                        X

 

I headed at Taeyeon’s apartment and entered without warning since I have a key to her house, this is totally fine since she does the same at our’s.

 

I called her name but no one was answering, I know she’s home that midget is so homey that she never leaves the house, she only does if it’s something important.

 

I continued roaming my eyes around and headed upstairs, a few doors on the hall way. I kept walking and knocking on every door I see. I was about to knock at another one when I heard a faint sound coming from the guest room. Does she have a visitor?

 

I approached the door and was about to knock and call her name when suddenly I heard a familiar high pitched voice… . In the name of coffee what the are they doing?! I’m panicking and sweats are now formed on my forehead, I’m about to go down and just wait for them to finish whatever…..their business but then… I heard a lot of expected sounds and that has to stop.

 

Without further due, I slammed the door hard and fortunately it’s open, and from there I saw something that I’m not supposed to see.

 

“Yuri!!”

 

“S-Seobang?!”

 

“What the are you guys doing?! I can’t believe this!” I shouted as I covered my eyes. “Put your clothes on and come down stairs!”

 

                                                                        X

 

“ Yul that was so embarrassing”

 

“Ha! Of course it is, but damn Tae you guys are great!” I smiled cheekily and gave them a thumbs up, and I laughed my off seeing my two friends red as beet.

 

“Yaaah~ Yuri stop that.” Jessica hid behind Taeyeon. I just shook my head; wow love does a lot of magic.

 

“Anyway Yuri, what are you doing here? Do you feel better now? You’re very heavy you know!”

 

“Huh? What? Why?”

 

“Don’t you remember, you were freaking drunk last night that I had to carry you?! Just imagine my small figure carrying you, you stupid giant!”

 

“So that’s why I’m at the dorm, well I love you Tae, thanks buddy!”

 

“Oh!  One more thing, don’t go to clubs too much, you’re in college, teachers might catch you.”

 

“Come on, even Seohyun’s there, and she’s like a lot younger…”

 

“I know but, oh and speaking of Seohyun, you should apologize to the girl.”

 

“Why?!”

 

“God Yul, I hate your drinking habit of forgetting everything; you just told her that you hated her because of something I don’t have to mention anymore.”

 

I looked at Taeyeon and realized immediately what she meant. “Geez, I didn’t mean that.” I ran my hands on my face. “I know, but you still have to apologize.” “I know.”

 

“Yuri, what’s your plan now? I mean, you know…about KhunFany.” Jessica suddenly spoke up.

 

“That bastard makes my blood boil.”

 

“Haha. You can just strangle him Yuri, like grab his neck and shake him till he drops.”

 

“You have no idea Tae I would love to do that, but no.”

 

Jessica pinched Taeyeon’s arms, like she just something unnecessary. These two seriously.

 

“Yeah seobang, you better not do that, it’s a no no”

 

“But baby I thought it was pretty good, and man that hurts”

 

“I don’t want Yuri to be the ‘If-I-can’t-have-her-then-no-can’ kind ok, awww did it hurt Tae? I’m sorry, I’ll just make it up to you later.” Woah, woah Jessica just gave Taeyeon a seductive smirk, oh my god, I’m being surrounded with a lustful couple.

 

“YAH! No PDA’s in front of me!”

 

“Sorry buddy…”

 

“I gotta go, I’ll just see you guys tomorrow.” I stood up and bid them goodbye.

 

“Take care Yul/ Bye Yuri.” They both said in unison.

 

I walked away and headed back to the dorm.

 

                                                                        X

 

I entered the door quietly, not wanting Tiffany to notice my very presence. I’m still kind of mad about what happened this morning.

 

I entered the room and about to head towards the bed when I felt pair of arms surround my waist. This warmth. I’m longing for this.

 

“Yuwre, can we talk”

 

Tiffany… aisht. I’m really going crazy, I don’t know what to do anymore!

 

“Yuri, please…” her voice was now practically begging and it destroys me, you don’t have to beg Fany-ah.

 

I turned around and faced her, her arms still around my waist but now she’s closer and totally engulfed me in an embrace. I’m in heaven. I got no other option but to hug her back.

 

“What is it Fany…”

 

“I’m sorry about what I said this morning; it’s not true ok… you’re worth everything Yuri…”

 

“…”

 

“…and you were absolutely right… maybe I was just wasn’t on the right mind that time…”

 

“Hm…” I nodded. I don’t need to say anything else, everything I wanted to say, I expressed them with actions.

 

I hugged her and played with the locks of her hair, she buried her face on my chest and I can feel a warm liquid on it. She’s crying.

 

I continued my immediate actions. “It’s ok Fany-ah, I would never get mad at you for long, you know that…” I wouldn’t dare to get mad at you for such a long time even if I wanted to; you’re too precious for me. For now as your best friend I’ll protect you from harm, until the day that I can protect you as someone more than a best friend in your life…I hope.

 

***

Chapter 6 ens. Hope you enjoyed this update...and oh school days is getting near XD so, I’ll try and finish this fic before that happens.I wish I'll fullfill that somehow. ^_^ have a good day.