Chapter 3

My Unsecured Love

Chapter 3.

 

Lunch time was over, I headed back to my next class Taeng, Jessica and I heading separate ways, but where is she? She has never done this before; she would always be minutes early, never exactly on time or later. Where did Nickhun take her anyway?

 

Thinking that she might have done something important I entered the classroom, the teacher wasn’t inside instead she left an activity for us to manage. A lot of minutes has passed and her presence was still nowhere to be found, I felt anxious so I went out I was done anyway so there’s no harm done.

 

I walked quietly on the hallways not wanting to attract any attention from the teachers in every class, I continued doing this for many minutes up to the point where I had reached the campus’s main gate, and there she was…the love of my life, giggling and showing intimacy towards the person I hated the most.

 

I approached them and Tiffany saw me, she waved her hands at me and flashed me her beautiful eye smile, how happy I was whenever she would show me those but remembering that she’s also showing that smile of hers to Nickhun makes me clench my fist and grit my teeth, call me selfish and whatever but that’s not the case, I just don’t want her showing it to him.

 

“Hi Yuri!” Tiffany greeted me.

 

“Yeah Yuri, sup?” Nickhun did the same, he sounded so sarcastic when he said that, he moved his hands and I trailed my eyes to his hand…she was holding Tiffany’s hands, they were holding hands. I gave him a quick glare, enough for him to see before Tiffany does.

 

“What are you doing here Yuwre?” she asked. “Are you serious Fany? Is this where you’ve been all this time?! It’s almost break hours! You never do this before?” I told her shouting a bit.

 

“Hey Yuri, no need to shout. You don’t have to be so uptight you know, we were just having fun? It’s-“ “I’m not talking to you Nickun so shut your mouth!” I snarled at him. “Yuri don’t be like that to him, how rude of you.”  Great, now Tiffany is on his side. “Rude, me rude? He was the one who made you cut class and you’re telling me I’m rude?” it’s my turn to get pissed. “I wanted it too Yuri, so you don’t have to shout at him, what is your problem?!” “My problem is he’s going to drag you in his bad ways! I’m just concerned ok; let’s go already before the next class starts.” I grabbed her free hand, but to my surprise she rejected it.

 

“No need Yuri, I’ll just go there with Khun.” She told me in a monotone voice, is she mad at me? For what? Well forgive me for being concerned. Before I could say anything, she dragged Nickhun with her and went off, leaving me trailing behind them. Tsk. Damn. I feel like my heart is being squeezed into juice like a poor fruit. It hurts.

 

                                                                        X

 

The whole school period passed in a blink of an eye, and it was filled with awkward silence between me and Fany. I want to apologize to her badly for talking angrily at her a time ago. Her not knowing my feelings and me knowing that she wouldn’t accept it was bad enough, but seeing her not talking to me is hell.

 

We both walked home in silence, of course with a knowable distance between us. I can’t even read her face anymore, she cared for him and his opinions that much huh? Well here goes something…

 

“Fany-ah…” I called for her almost in a whisper. I walked a little closer to her this time.

 

“Fany-ah, talk to me please?” my voice being softer than usual, I don’t want to go to sleep later at night without making up with her. I continued calling her from time to time until we reached our dorm, but she never said a word on the way. Fany-ah.

 

                                                                        X

 

Night came and we went to our room, getting ready to sleep. I laid on the bed waiting for her to finish taking a shower so that I can apologize properly. Yeah we’re sharing the same bed, more reason to be awkward if I don’t make up with her right now.

 

She went out of them bathroom and I swear, her appearance just made my jaw drop, she was wearing an oversized white blouse, and God knows what she’s wearing down there, her hair dripping wet and the light of  our room reflects perfectly on the droplets of water on her hair.

 

She laid on the side of the bed grabbing her reading glasses and her book, she does this once in a while reading before going to bed. I build all the guts that I have and began to make out words from my mouth…

 

“Fany-ah, can you please look at me for a moment?”

 

“Hm?” she replied not setting her eyes out of the book. “Look, I’m very sorry about a while ago, I didn’t mean to get mad at you, I was just thrilled knowing that you skipped a class, you never usually do that.” I said looking at the pillow on my lap. “-and? Is that all your sorry about?” its ok Yuri just put your pride down at this moment. “-and I- I- I’m sorry about Nickhun too” “Yuwre…” there it is, she’s calling me that way again. “I understand, and I’m sorry too ok, but it’s not bad to that once in a while.” This time she’s looking at me. “I just don’t like that you went with Nickhun when you just had a proper conversation with him this morning.” “Nickhun is a good guy Yuwre.” You don’t know that Tiffany, you don’t know that.

 

“So am I forgiven?” I said softly. “Come here Yuwre…” I went beside her slowly and she hugged me. “I also don’t like us having arguments Yuwre, so yes you are forgiven and forgive me too.” With that I laid on the bed and snuggled closer to her, I wrapped my hands around her waist and rest my head not too far from her shoulders.

 

It was getting comfortable until… “Y-Yuwre you’re breathing in my neck, c-could you move a b-bit?” being considerate I did as told. “It’s not that big of a deal.” I told her as I move my face a little further away from her neck. “I-I’m sorry it’s j-just that…” I just hugged her tighter to keep her from saying anything that will probably kill my fragile heart. See what I mean? Far from the norm…

***

Chapter 3 ends.

Yeah! Once again thank you my dear readers =) your subscription and comments makes me want to write more… I love you all <3

-ACE