~Chapter 3~

LOVE JUST LIKE FERRISWHEEL

JOON POV

Its great that Min make it to this university. This mean we can spend more time together. This feeling is soO GOOD. Keke. I should take this chance to show her around the campus. Lets see how much time left.

Joon take a look at his watch that shows 7.30am.

"alright its only 7.30am",he said. Wait a minute...7.30am?! IM SO LATE!

Then he told Min "Min im SO sorry, I have to go now,im late for my basketball practise..he said it with an apologetic look.

After hears that, Min understand and responded "ne,arraseo. Just go".

Joon smiled back and make his run to the basketball field.

 

MIN POV

Well I guess I should look around the campus by myself since the class start at 9am. Hmm.. The hallway is so big and long..i have been walking like this for 10minutes,it seem like it wont end. *stomach growling* and im hungry..i guess I should find myself place to rest and just have a SMALL bite since I already eaten this morning.

So, she continued to walk for another 5minute..

MIN POV

This campus sure is big,i guess I cant find my way to cafetaria even I continued walking. I should ask someone.

She asked someone that just pass by her.

"excuse me" min stopped that person.

That person look at Min.

" can I know which way to the cafetaria?"min asked politely.

That person said to her "are you little kids that dont know how to look for your own ways? Plus cant you see im busy right now?

Min cant believe her own ears. Then someone called him "KIKWANG,HURRY UP".

Kikwang immediately run off to the person calling him without saying anything more to her.

 

MIN POV

So, that rude bastard name is kikwang! I cant believe that such rude person exist. I dont wan see him again!

 

A kind bystanders saw Min look quite lost, so she offered her help by showing directions to min and in the end leads her to the cafetaria. Min were grateful for her help.

On the way to the cafetaria, they started to converse with each other.

"Thanks for your help, by the way, im Min. Whats your name?".

The girl reply " My name is Suzy Bae, my friends call me Suzy" she flashed her sweetest smile to Min.

"Oh,nice to meet you, Suzy" say Min.

They arrive the cafetaria.

"Thanks for your help Suzy, I ought to thanks you properly by buying you food". "So,do you mind to join me?" Min asked

. "Sure! Its my pleasure" replied Suzy.

They so compatible that they started to chat again.

Min said " first we have to know how to address each other". Im 21 years old this year and im in my first year majoring dancing and minor major is singing,how about you?" min asked.

Suzy realised Min is older than her so she start addressing Min formally. "unnie,im 20 years old this year,my main major is acting and my minor major is also SINGING" answer Suzy excitedly.

The bell rang.

"Its time for class,lets go" said Min.

Before they went separately to their class, they exchange number promised to hang out together sometime.

"bye unnie!" Suzy waved goodbye to Min happily. Min also waved back to her.

Then Min went to a 5-storey building specially for dance students which also known as "DREAM STAR"