~Chapter 4~

LOVE JUST LIKE FERRISWHEEL

Min walk in the building and take lift to 2nd floor. She saw the sign that shows Dance Room 1. She opened the door. First thing she notice is the amount of students inside.

MIN POV

Wow, I didnt expect many people here.

She saw some guys were showing their breakdance moves to impressed the girls. Min ignored them and went in and found some empty spaces to seat. In the same time, a guy just arrive. He look around the class and saw Min. He fell the attraction towards Min

?POV

She's cute. There is empty sit beside her, I should sit there. He walked toward her. Min notice someone coming to her.

 

MIN POV

He's coming nearer. Is he going to sit beside me? I wonder.

 

Then he asked Min " is there anyone sitting here?".

Min replied " No one sitting here". Then he settled down to sit beside her

MiN POV

*heartbeat fast* he is so cute when he talked.

there is awkward silence between them.

 

?POV

hmm..what should i do..maybe..i should ask her name first.

 

MIN POV

i should break the silence between us..maybe i should ask his name first.

 

whats your name? both of them speaks at the same time.

hahahaha. both of them laugh hard.

after awhile, they stopped laughing.

"so, whats your name?" min first ask.

"Call me Yoseob. How about you?" he shyly asked.

"My name is min, nice to meet you" min smiled.

 

A teacher came in the class.

"Attention class" the teacher said.

There is immediate silence. all the students get back to their seats.

"First of all, im your dance instructor, my name is park jin young. just call me sir jyp".

The Students Cheered. One students said to her friends, "we are lucky, JVP is the legendary talented dancer"

 

The Classrooms once again occupied with noices.

JVP tapped the board with chalk "Quiet guys! "He increase his voice.

He continued " I know you guys are excited, however i have a news i have to share with you guys".

All the students eagerly wait for the news he wants to share with them.

"Yesterday i received unfortunated news that i have to leave to AUSTRALIA to participats as a jury of a dance competition". JVP said.

"NOoo Arrgh" the students make noices again.

"I knows you guys are disappointed just like me. However i will make sure you all will be in good hands".JVP said.

He continued" I have found an excellent replacement to teach you guys in my stead"."The new replacements teacher is one of my most promising students,

so you all don't have to worry".

The students all curious who is her or him. One of the male students said " i hope the new teacher is one Hot babe!" said said students excitedly.

 

MIN POV

I don't care who is she or him. I just want Him/her to be good, I don't want another useless teacher that only have name but no talent.

"Quiet guys" JVP told the students. " Now i will Introduce your new teacher that will teach you guys for 3 months, Come on in!" He told it loud so the person waiting outside the class can hear.

The person waiting outside opened the door and went in the class.