~Chapter 2~

LOVE JUST LIKE FERRISWHEEL

Flashback ends.

After the prayer,all of them started to eat and clean up the dishes when they finish. Joon is the first to finish and waits for Min to go to university together.

Joon is in his 2nd year university while Min is in her first year. Min succesfully get into the same university as Joon.

 

Min grabbed her bag and rushed to the front door. The she hear someone call her and she looked back. It was Ahjumma.

"here take this". Ahjumma gave her allowances and 2outercoat.

She continued tell her.

" today is your first day at university you need some money to buy books and its snowing outside,the coat will keep you warm".

Min accepted it and say thank you.

 

JOON POV

"Min so slow".

He waited for her while shivering in cold. Then suddenly a coat was tossed to him. He grabbed it on time.

"Ya! Cant you be more ladylike LeeMinYoung! Joon said.

 

JOON POV

Aish, why I always end up scolding her. He blamed himself.

 

Min told Joon "wear this, then you wont so cold"

Joon felt the warmthness of her.

"Aigoo~you so cute". He said that while pinching her face.

"Ouch! Pain stop it".Min said.

Joon stop pinching her after that.

"miane,i cant help it". He laugh.

Min touch her face and give Joon a deathly stare. Joon pretend he didnt see it and walk ahead. Min try to catch up since she so short.

 

After 15 minute walk,they arrive.

The moment they step in the college,Min was impressed by the gigantic size of the building. She walk in to have a closer look of the building. Its make of brick that look astonishing enough to make her fall into her dreamworld.