Chapter 2

My Troublemaker
There's a little swearing at the end but nothing major. Sorry if thischapter is a bit boring, it's just a filler. 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Peyton's POV
 
Silently, I sat at the dining table staring into dreamland. My friends Mikasa and Faith have been acting really strangely and I think they're hiding something. It's bothering me quite a bit. Everything they have been telling me about my past, family and other things is really different the memories I still have. 
 
I'm currently in Mikasa's house because I had no where else to go and she kindly offered to help. I am really happy that I made friends with her. She's been so kind and supportive. Faith is too. Faith lives next door to Mikasa and she's been checking up on us frequently since my departure from the hospital. 
 
"What you lookin' at Pey-Pey?" Mikasa asked, popping out of nowhere. I flinched by her sudden arrival and shook my head. "Nothing," I replied as I faked a smile. 
"You looked upset," Mikasa said as she sat down next to me on the sofa. I shook my head and fake smiled again. "I'm okay."
 
I'm not okay... 
 
Mikasa was a little disappointed but she shrugged it off. "I just came here to tell you that I found out that my favourite group has just released their new song!!" Before I could say anything she dragged me upstairs to her room, full of k-pop posters.
 
She had albums, body pillows and glow sticks from almost every band I could think of. But from what Mikasa has told me, I was like this too. 
 
Half of the stuff here were mine but I don't recall ever listening to k-pop. Now that I think about it... I haven't seen anything k-pop related since I woke up from my coma.
 
"It's on! It's on!"
 
She started fangirling before the song had actually started. We were only 0.5 seconds into the MV before she paused. She paused it the minute the song started, exactly on the first beat. " Ahhhh! It's sounds so beautiful!" Then she started getting all emotional.
 
"It was just a beat! Please just click the play button so I can actually listen to the song." She play it and started clapping like a seal. "Look it's your bias! Lee Taeyong!"
 
Man I have such great taste in men. "Oh my gosh! My bias WinWin has finally debuted!" She started crying. 
 
She got up from her crying state and tried to copy the moves. "Fire truck!!!" She jumped on the bed and then she randomly started crying again. I just watched the video and ignored her. "Winwin just flipped! Just like when he flips my heart to hurt me!"
 
"You hurt me! So bad! SO BAD! YOU HURT ME!"
 
All of a sudden the bedroom door slammed open and Faith came in. "Baby don't cry tonight~~~~"
 
They then held hands and started spinning around. 
 
"Just shut up!"
 
They both looked at me and then sat down quietly. I continued watching and then I saw Taeyong again. All of a sudden my head started hurting and I screamed in pain. I saw the man. The man in my dreams. The dark one. I looked up at the screen and it looked just like the man on the screen. 
 
"Are you okay?! Did something happen?!" Mikasa asked. I paused the song and stared at Taeyong's face. I feel like I have seen him somewhere else before. But not in my dreams. I shook my head and stared longer. All of a sudden Faith turned the TV off.
 
"Faith!" I shouted.
 
"You're in pain so you need to rest."
 
I sighed not up for an argument and shut my eyes. "Fine..."
 
I wasn't going to tell them that I've seen him somewhere. They would say that I was crazy. Or they would just say it's because he was my bias. I feel like I've seen him before in person...but that can't be right... 
 
I got up and went to bed that was besides Mikasa's. 
 
I got in and Faith and Mikasa headed out of the room. 
 
"She is regaining her memories that she must not know," Faith mumbled. 
 
"It would be too difficult for her."
 
I hugged my blanket tightly and wiped my small tears that was drizzling down my soft cheeks.
 
I just wanted my memories back...
 
Dream
 
"Filthy little piece of !"
 
I got a slap on the cheek by my uncle. 
 
He gripped onto my hair and I shut my eyes tightly. I silently cried. I tried getting away from his grip however I felt too useless and weak. The punches he threw began to hurt less and less as my skin began to become numb and my eyes felt colourless. 
 
He did this every time I visited and the whole family knew. Except for my parents. Every now and then he would grab my neck and grip onto it, making my veins noticeably pop out. My neck was on the verge of smashing like a glass shattered. 
 
He usually did this for entertainment. Once he finished beating, he always locked me in a room with no food or water. The room was a dumping room where they dumped boxes. Because there was no space on the floor, I had to sit on one of their boxes in the cold.
 
I always questioned why I never told my parents about this but my uncle threatened to kill anyone who knew about this. But still I thought that he could never do that. He's my father's brother. It's impossible...
 
My parents never noticed this because my uncle always beaten me where my parents wouldn't look and I always made an effort to cover up any bruises as best as I could. I didn't care that I was beaten but what bothered me was that they always lied in front of my parents. Whenever they took me to my aunt and uncle's house, they always welcomed me with open arms but once my parents turned their backs, they were brutal.
 
My uncle hated my father because my father was my grandfather's favourite son. Since he heard I was born he hated me because my grandfather apparently adored me more than my cousins. But that wasn't true. I always said to my uncle that he turned his back on grandfather. Since my father was like his only child, he cared for him more but he still waited for my uncle.
 
After the long deep thoughts that went through my mind, I heard the doorbell ring. It was my parents. I opened the door and ran down the stairs. My mother gave me a hug and smiled.
 
"Sorry we are late sweetie. We had work and there was an issue with one of the employees so we had to cover his shift."
 
I shook my head and smiled. "I missed you..."
 
My parents usually go off on business trips for like one or two weeks but this one was a whole month.
 
After I left my aunt and uncle's house, we went home and my parents had a surprise to tell me. "Next week we are going to Japan just like you wanted. We knew that you always wanted to go since you were like eight but because of our business trips, you couldn't. But now we can go." Dad explained.
 
I hugged them tightly with joy and jumped up and down in the air. "Thank you so much mum and dad!"
 
Now I regret leaving my house and going to the airport...
 
I'm sorry mum... I'm sorry dad...