Chapter 1

My Troublemaker

WARNING! There is swearing but not much just so you know. 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________


I woke up from a headache that felt like a large hammer was thumping against my skull. I heard faint sounds of crying in the distance. I tried with all my might to open my eyes, fighting the darkness which kept trying to engulf me. Having pried open my eyes, I noticed two blurry figures in front of me. I blinked several times. Everything was still blurry. I blinked another several times and finally I saw the two girls in front of me. I peered at them trying to make out who they were but I couldn't. Their faces were unfamiliar and I couldn't seem to register them. I hadn't the slightest clue who they were. Having finally regained consciousness, I began to feel a sharp pain on my arm. I looked down and saw a needle had been dug deep under my skin, into my arm. It was connected to a thin, clear tube with some type of liquid travelling through it. Now full of curiosity, my eyes which were now fully focused, travelled along the long tube, wondering where it would lead me to. My wandering eyes stopped once they caught sight of the heart meter. Next to it was a long mirrored metal pole with hooks on the end. A thick plastic bag that had some mysterious clear medicine in it was hanging from it. 

 
I repeatedly blinked my eyes a couple of times, trying to understand the situation I was in. Everything was so dream-like but it wasn't. I'm so confused. Who am I again? 
 
My eyes trailed back to the two girls who were bawling waterfalls of tears from their eyes. They were seated in two separate chairs at the end of my bed that were tilting slightly towards the bed.
 
I attempted to sit up but only for my whole body to slump back down due to how heavy and lifeless it was. I fell back down with my head on the pillow and started coughing from the strain.
 
The two girls quickly shuffled up to me with relief blooming from their faces. They stared at me with their mouths ajar in an upward crescent and their large eyes wide open almost as though they would pop out of their sockets any minute. 
 
Bewildered, all I did was stare at them intently, tilting my head to the side. "Oh thank god! Are you okay?!"
 
I slowly bobbed my head up and down and said "But...who are you? Where is my mum and dad? Why am I here? How did I get here?" Questions exploded in my brain like bombs. 
 
Their smiles suddenly faded like a bird disappearing into darkness. "Y-you don't remember us?!" One of the girls shouted.
 
I blinked a couple of times and shook my head clueless to what was wrong. 
 
One of them walked back to her chair and fell onto it lifelessly. 
 
The other one grabbed onto my hand and shook it vigorously.
 
"Pey Pey! It's me, Misaki! You call me Misa Misa! Your best friend."
 
She pointed to the girl who was sitting on the chair. "That's Faith! Fei Fei!"
 
I gazed at them blankly. A sudden wave of guilt washed over me for not knowing them.
 
"Okay. I need to ask you some questions." Misa Misa said, worriedly.
 
I nodded my head.
 
"Who do you remember?"
 
"Mum, Dad.... That's it."
 
Faith was shocked. She sat up from slouching on her chair and looked at Misa Misa worry flooding her eyes. 
 
"So...where is mum and dad?" I asked trying to get rid of the awkward tension that had arised.
 
But I didn't realise that that one question would make it a hundered times more awkward. "U-umm... About that Pey Pey," Faith mumbled. Misa Misa started to sob silently. 
 
What's going on?
 
"Y-your parents...umm. I don't know how to say this but please don't go crazy, okay?"
 
I nodded my head, still clueless about the situation. 
 
"Your parents are dead. Only you have survived."
 
"Stop joking. I don't know who you are but I don't think it's funny for you to just make up things like that so get out!"
 
I grabbed the remote and punched the call nurse button continuously. Moments later a few nurses came running in. 
 
"Are you okay miss?" One of them asked.
 
"Get them out of here and bring my parents now!" I screamed at them. 
 
The nurse looked at me with eyes full of sadness. "Sweetie...your parents have died."
 
I looked at them with my eyes wide. "What are you talking about?!"
 
"A few days ago you had a car crash at the airport and you, out of your mum, dad and yourself, you survived honey."
 
I grabbed my pillow and threw it off my bed. "Then why don't I remember the crash?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.
 
 "You have amnesia..." one of the nurses said softly. 
 
I gripped onto my bed sheets and my eyes became blurry. Salty tears started to slide down my face. 
 
"We found out that you only remember your parents... Is there anyone else that you remember?"
 
I looked at them, glaring.
 
"I don't want to answer. I just want all of you to get out."
 
No one moved. They all looked at me with their pitiful eyes.
 
"I SAID GET OUT!"
 
All of them flinched and then walked off sighing. They took the two girls out and they left my room leaving me to my own devices. 
 
I got off my bed and went to grab my pillow. I held onto it tightly as I crawled back into my bed.
 
Tears streamed down my pale cheeks and I buried my head into the pillow.
 
I laid down, hugging the pillow, hoping that this was all a dream.
 
I was on the verge of drifting off to sleep when I heard a loud bang that echoed into my eardrums.
 
I heard loud stomps which seemed to be getting louder and louder.
 
I sat up and saw an old man, an old woman and three young woman with a young man. 
 
The old man suddenly grabbed my neck and started strangling me.
 
"Murderer! Murderer! Die! Die you worthless ing piece of !"
 
I frantically tried pushing the man away and I reached out and pressed the call nurse button.
 
Some nurse rushed in, including a doctor. 
 
Several other nurses came in and they all grabbed the man and the other people that tagged along with the old man. 
 
I gasped for air as I placed my hand against my chest. I took slow breaths and then tears came out.
 
"W-why did they call me a m-murderer?" I asked the doctor.
 
The young man walked up to me and just smiled. "You must of heard it wrong. I'm just going to give you a sleeping doze and you will forget about what just happened okay? That man is just a regular patient and he just does it to everyone," he mumbled. 
 
I could obviously tell it was a lie by the way he acted.
 
But before I could say anything the doctor gave me a sleeping doze and my eyes became blurry again.
 
Before I knew it I fell asleep.
 
Dream
 
I woke up by a soft, warm touch. I felt like I was being carried. Car horns were beeping, people were shouting and there were camera noises around me but for some reason, I felt safe.
 
I slowly opened my eyes and I saw a young man looking at me his eyes filled with concern. He stared at me with those gorgeous eyes that made you feel like that there was a chill running down you spine. He didn't look very sweet but he looked a little dark. 
 
He looked like a God. He looked too perfect to be human. 
 
"Are you okay?" He said, with that rather deep voice that just killed me inside.
 
I nodded my head nervously. "Don't worry. Everything is fine. Just sleep."
 
I listen to what he told me to do obediently and I shut my eyes. 
 
Little did I know that I might not see him again.
 
Little did I know that I might never come across an angel like him ever again.
 
Will I?