Jihan

Beautiful In White

I am so sorry for my lack of english. Still trying :D

----

 

Jeonghan feels so lonely waiting for his boyfriend to come and pick him up. Today is one of Jeonghan's favorite day since he and his boyfriend got a day off work. Jeonghan met his boyfriend when he was 10 years old in middle school. Jeonghan always got the girlish look on him that made many middle-schooler guys mocked him and bullied him. His boyfriend came from America, and pretty much respect the diversity of people came and saved him until today. Jeonghan couldn't deny his feelings for his boyfriend when they were sophomores. Jeonghan loved his man, and he went by the name Hong Jisoo. 

 

"Hyung, are you sure he will come and pick you up? It wasn't that I don't believe Jisoo hyung but it has been an hour. You usually can't wait this long." Seungkwan asked Jeonghan.

 

"It is Jisoo you were talking about, Seungkwan-ah. He never late or break his promise unless for something important. Can you just ... wait? Maybe he went to pick Vernon up on his way. That boyfriend of yours is kinda lazy though." Jeonghan answered. Seungkwan sighs.

 

"Whatever hyung. I'll be in your room while you're waiting."

 

 Seungkwan arrives on Jeonghan's room and immediately locks the door. He takes his phone out and starts to message his boyfriend.

 

To : Hansollie

Hansol-ah, is everything good already? Please, I want to go out and see you :*

 

Seungkwan knew that it was easier to take care of this phase Jeonghan. Even though he knew that Jeonghan didn't like to wait and stay still, he still amazed by the fact that a Hong Jisoo itself could change Jeonghan. Sometimes, he wondered if he and Hansol could be something like Jeonghan and Jisoo. He was thinking when a message bubble popped out in his phone screen.

 

From : Hansollie

Not yet baby. We need to settle some things. Are you okay? How about Jeonghan hyung?

 

Seungkwan is about to type a reply message when Jeonghan voice suddenly fills the apartment. At that time, Seungkwan knows that Jeonghan was up and he needs to start his work.

 

"Boo Seungkwan! Let's get out! I can't wait for any more minutes. I am done and let's find Hong Jisoo." Jeonghan said from outside. Seungkwan steps out of Jeonghan's room and find his hyung was already sulky.

 

"Hyung, listen. You said that it was okay to wait for a certain person named Hong Jisoo, so why don't you just relax, maybe playing a game or doing anything that can divert your attention from waiting? And by the way, I think I found something in your closet. Might want to check about it." Seungkwan said before he put his body weight down to the sofa.

 

Jeonghan is in confuse. He was in his room for almost a day, at least from the moment he opened his eyes until the very moment. There couldn't be something inside. Seungkwan could tell a lie, since that diva always did that when they was still in high school. But that might be Jisoo's work since he always full of surprises. He got Jeonghan a big teddy bear when he confessed, then a dinner at their first anniversary. There were a lot of present Jeonghan has got from Jisoo. Jeonghan knew from the first time that Jisoo wasn't just his boyfriend. He is Jeonghan's billionaire boyfriend. Hong Jisoo is Choi Hansol's cousin and Choi Hansol is Choi Seungcheol's brother from another mom. Their family seriously need a break from spoiling their money too much.

 

Stop with the thinking, Jeonghan finally get himself together to go to his wardrobe. There, he finds a blue box with a blue ribbon on it. It might be Seungkwan who put the box inside but he knew it was Jisoo's idea all along. He opens the box and he finds a white suit and a card.

 

Hey Hannie. I know you might feel really bad when you read the other part of this card but first let me tell you something.

 

I remember that you always told me not to spend a lot of money for us. I remember how you locked yourself in your room because of me, trying to give you a set of expensive suit. I am sorry but you need to know that I thought I could make you happy. Guess money can't really buy anything.

 

Thankyou for being on my side since high school, Yoon Jeonghan. Now, I want you to move a little bit. I asked Seungkwan to accompany you to a several places. All you need is just relax and enjoy the trip. I hope you wear the suit. I chose it with Jihoon by the way, since I thought he understand you better than anyone else.

 

Love, Hong Jisoo.

 

Jeonghan understands his lover very well. He might stayed all night long just to prepare this kind of trip for him. He was right, money can't buy Jeonghan's happiness. But Hong Jisoo can.

 

"Ready to go, hyung? I am getting on my nerves because I need to see Hansol." Seungkwan said from outside. Jeonghan could only chuckle.

 

"Wait a minute, divaboo. I'll prepare myself first."

----

"Why are we in Myeongdong and why are we in this ice cream parlor?" 

 

Jeonghan and Seungkwan has arrived at an ice cream parlor in Myeongdong. It is one of the famous brand and even has Song Joomgki as its face. Even though Seungkwan heard what Jeonghan says, he isn't going to answer it.

 

"Boo Seungkwan! Why are you staying still? Answer me!"

 

And Jeonghan still got no answer. Seungkwan is enjoying his ice cream and Jeonghan thinks his mission is to clear the ice cream.

 

"Do you remember anything?" Seungkwan finally talked. Jeonghan looks at Seungkwan with thousand question marks on his head.

 

"Do I suppose to remember something?" Jeonghan asked.

 

"Come on. Hong Jisoo is the best riddle maker among all of us. Don't think about Seungcheol-hyung and Hansol. The Chois are the worst." Seungkwan said before finishing his ice cream cone. Jeonghan shakes his head.

 

"Is there something? Related with ice cream?" Jeonghan asked.

 

"Okay, next destination! Tell me the right answer please I miss Hansol already, hyung."

----

They have arrived at this cafe called "Love Letter" in Gangnam. One of the simple cafe in the middle of Gangnam. Jeonghan still dosen't remember what this places meant to him and Jisoo. All he remember was movie marathon, a trip to Bali, romantic simple dates with Jisoo ....

 

"What is this cafe called?" Jeonghan asked Seungkwan.

 

"L&L or Love and Letter. Why?" Seungkwas asked. Something seems right but at the same time it feels so wrong.

 

"Where are we going after this?" He asked Seungkwan.

 

"Not gonna tell."

 

Jeonghan thinks of Jisoo and both of the places. His boyfriend's brain is one of the best among all of their friends. He made riddle, questions, puzzles, and all of that was for Jeonghan to get their anniversary gift (it was Jeonghan's gift only).

 

"Dates? I've been to that parlor before. And here, I remember we left a note here. Jisoo said it was for fun and a promise for a better us. Ice cream date was first, then coffee date was second. And ... don't tell me that you are going to take me to the airport? Cause it was where Jisoo told me he loved me ..." Jeonghan thought. Seungkwan smiles.

 

"Jisoo hyung owe me 10 bucks because I know you can't figure it out in that ice cream parlor. Prepare yourself, Yoon Jeonghan. We are going to the airport."

----

They finally arrive at Incheon International Airport. Jeonghan remembers when Jisoo told him he loved him. A person like Hong Jisoo might not be a very romantic person, but for Yoon Jeonghan, Hong Jisoo is everything he wished he has. He knows Jisoo is a hardworking person. But why did he make this kind of date-trip for Jeonghan? And why must be Seungkwan? There is Seungcheol-

 

Of course not Seungcheol. Jisoo is protective when Jeonghan with Seungcheol. The same for Seungcheol when talking about Jihoon. He smiles all the way to the airport. Even when Jeonghan arrives and starts to go inside the airport, he still smiling.

 

"Wait!"

 

Seungkwan stops and he turns to see his hyung frowning.

 

"Yah Boo Seungkwan! You told me that we just need to go to the airport not going abroad! Why are we in here ... getting inside?" Jeonghan asked. Seungkwan only smiles. He really wants to tell Jeonghan everything but he can't or Hansol definitely get mad at him.

 

"Wait and see, hyung. The biggest surprise of your live is coming. For now, let's go to Jeju, shall we?"

 

----

 

Jeonghan and Seungkwan, in the plane, going to Jeju. The only thing Jeonghan has thought is that Seungkwan miss his mom and he wants to go back to Jeju but why the hell Jeonghan was here from the first time? He isn't Seungkwan's sibling? He just ...

 

Attention for all passanger. In a few minutes, we will arrive at Jeju island. Please check your belongings and please put your seatbelt until the plane fully stops. Thankyou.

 

"Seungkwan-ah, why are we here?" Jeonghan asked Seungkwan again.

 

"I told you to wait. Can you please shut your mouth please, hyung?"

 

They are going to pack their things but a flight attendance come and forbid Jeonghan to leave. Jeonghan is in confuse meanwhile Seungkwan can go just like the other passenger. Jeonghan's head is full of why, why and why? He is a passenger too, why can't he go?

 

"Mr.Jeonghan Yoon? We were instructed to give this envelope when we arrived." 

 

The flight attendance gives Jeonghan a blue card, identical with the one he found on his bedroom. He opens the card and grins.

 

My beautiful Yoon Jeonghan, 

 

You know there is nothing can replace you from me. You are my sunshine, my light to help me in the dark, my precious gems, my star and my everything.

 

I know it sounds so cheesy but fot me, it's true. It's the real thing I want to say to you. So from the seat you are in now, take a deep breath, then move forward along the tunnel.

 

I am waiting.

 

Sincerely, Hong Jisoo.

 

 

Jeonghan smiles happily. This is Hong Jisoo he knows. Hong Jisoo he loved since forever. And Hong Jisoo he has been waiting for. He moves forward, leaving the plane and starts to walk into the tunnel. Along the tunnel, he finds a lot of flight attendances holding a cardboard letter by letter.

 

When all of the letters combined, it makes those 4 nerve-wrecking sentence in everyone life's

 

Will you marry me?

 

Along the other tunnel, he listens to marry me by Jason Derulo. No, it wasn't Jason Derulo voice. It was his Joshua Hong. He runs, runs away until he finds his boyfriend at the domestic departure exit with a bouquet of blue roses in his hand, wearing a black suit and beside him, stands Choi Hansol and Boo Seungkwan.

 

"Yoon Jeonghan, you have been on amazing date-trip with Seungkwan and you have flown here to Jeju. Do you remember our first trip to Jeju as boyfriends? The first time I could hold your hand, the first time I could show other people how proud I was to have you as my boyfriend. And today, the exact 6 years after that trip, I want to ask you something."

 

Jeonghan gasps as Jisoo come closer and bend his knee in front of him while holding his right hand.

 

"Will you be my Hong Jeonghan? Will you marry me?"

 

----

 

"I can't swim, Hong Jisoo! And stop showing me your newly muscled toned body. You look like Seungcheol!"

 

"Stop talking about Seungcheol, baby. He has Jihoon already. And no, this isn't look like Seungcheol. Come on, I'll hold your hand all the way."

 

Jeonghan takes Jisoo's hand and starts letting himself in the water. He hasn't gone too far when Jisoo hugs him in the water.

 

"Gotta let you know how much fun we could have in the water."

 

And by then, Jisoo pulled Jeonghan close and kisses him.

 

-----

 

YEAY(?) NO I don't think this is good enough. I might had writer's block on verkwan but I promise ^^ thankyou

Subscribe vote and comment juseyo(?)