Jicheol

Beautiful In White

To : My precious Jihoonie~

I have a lot of work starting from today. I am so sorry that maybe I'll miss a lot of time with you. Are you okay, honey? I am so sorry, Jihoonie.

Note : oh I got you some chocolate. Eat well, honey. Stay healthy. I love you.

 

Jihoon sighs at the message he found hanging when he was about to open his apartment refrigerator door. Jihoon understands that Seungcheol, his first and hopefully last, boyfriend was a busy person. Seungcheol works for a company and nowadays he became someone very important. Jihoon works at a company and he is a composer. As a composer, Jihoon doesn't need to go to his work place since he could do it at home which means he has very much time to do other things (even though he still lack of sleep and Seungcheol needs to remind him).

 

"Choi Seungcheol ... "

 

Jihoon sips his morning coffee while standing beside their refrigerator. He touches his cup while sighing and pouting. He really miss Seungcheol. Jihoon even started to wear Seungcheol's oversized clothes just to revive his memory about Seungcheol. Jihoon isn't the type to confess everything to Seungcheol, unlike his boyfriend who always start every single thing in their relationship. First skinship, first kiss, first everything. Maybe Seungcheol is the best for Jihoon, he doesn't know himself.

 

Jihoon decides to walk around their love house's living room. There are a lot of pictures of him and Seungcheol. Hugging, back hugging, kissing, smiling, it was like every single emotion of the both of them was turned into picture. Jihoon smiles while letting his finger brushes against their pictures while finishing his coffee. Jihoon smiles.

 

"I miss you. You weren't there when I woke up and you still weren't there when I opened my eyes. I miss you and why can't you understand?"

 

Neowa nae sarang jjokjie da damaseo, o oh~

 

Jihoon runs into his and Seungcheol's room because suddenly his phone rings. Yoon Jeonghan was already stated in his phone.

 

"Oh, hyung! Wae?" Jihoon asked.

 

"Oh, Jihoon-ah, Seungcheol told me to tell you that you need to get his package in the front office. Thankyou Jihoonie~"

 

Jeonghan ended his call. Jihoon suddenly thinks. If there is something for Seungcheol, why didn't he pick it before he went to work? Why didn't Seungcheol call him in the first place? Why must Jeonghan?

 

Enough for the thinking, he puts his long jeans and go downstairs. He lives at the 17th floor so he needs to wait for maybe a minute or more. While waiting, he decides to see Seungcheol's picture inside his phone. He also plays some games that he and Seungcheol like to play. He even remember when he beat Seungcheol's high score. He smiles a bit when the elevator doors open.

 

"What the ... ?"

 

Jihoon thinks he has stucked in the wrong elevator. He doesn't know who did this but all the button had already been pressed from 16th floor until ground floor, means he needs to close the elevator door for every floor. He doesn't know what to do besides sighing. Besides, his apartment's elevator button can't be cancelled. 

 

The elevator has left 17th floor to 16th floor. Then the door open. There is a guy in front of him and he already has a sign that (maybe) was meant for Jihoon.

 

Jihoonie~~♡

 

Jihoonie? Jihoon has never met this guy in front of him yet he showed Jihoon a cardboard with "Jihoonie" written on it. When Jihoon smiles, the door closes and his journey continues to the 15th floor. The door opens again and now another guy shows Jihoon a letter of W. Why would someone play a prank for him? Today wasn't an april mop and today wasn't Jihoon's birthday either. Jihoon smiles and closes the door again. It was his name and a letter. What would be next?

 

The answer is simply a letter I. Jihoon thinks that he made a mistake somewhere but unfortunately he doesn't remember. Then it strucks him. The person behind this is playing this game in english. He isn't really good at english and learning it for years didn't really make a big improvement. Because only his name was written in hangul, then the letter started to show. The door closes and he moves to 12th B floor. Since 13 isn't a good number, it changed to 12B. In front of Jihoon, stands Kwon Soonyoung, his best friend from birth while holding a letter L. He smiles at Jihoon.

 

"Look at you, Lee Jihoon! Why do you think this clothes is appropriate?" Soonyoung said. Jihoon smiles.

 

"Shut up, Kwon Soon- I mean Lee Soonyoung. You are not here to judge me right? By the way what is this all about?" Asked Jihoon. Soonyoung only smiles again, just as Jihoon a few minutes ago.

 

"Wait and see, my little Jihoonie. You'll know by know. Bye."

 

The door closes and the elevator move again. Jihoon moves down again. Time flies and he already got letter W, I, L, L, Y, O, U, M, A, and R. Willy? Who is willy and ... mary? Willyou ... will you ... ?

 

----

 

At 5th floor stands Chan with letter R. Jihoon smiles at the youngest among their gang.

 

"Jihoonie hyung! Good luck!" Chan said while waving his hand. Jihoon smiles. He always love that energy the youngest has. He loves all his friends but Chan is just special.

 

 

Just like Seungcheol.

 

 

 

Seungcheol?

 

 

 

That's it. W, I, L, L, Y, O, U, M, A, R, and R. He knows it now. It must be Seungcheol's plan and Jihoon can't help but smiling. He doesn't realize that his tears was already on the end of his eyes. He believes himself he know. He hopes his theory is true cause he really doesn't want to fall.

----

Jeonghan at the 3B floor with Y. Jisoo hyung at the 3rd floor with letter M, Seokmin with letter E at the 2nd floor and Hansol along with Seungkwan holding a big question mark at the first floor. He smiles, and he understands.

 

W, I, L, L, Y, O, U, M, A, R, R, Y, M, E, and a question mark.

 

Will you marry me?

 

At the ground floor, just at the other side of the elevator, stand Choi Seungcheol in tuxedo, surrounds by red carpet and lily flowers while holding a teddy bear. He also changed his hair color from greenish black to a full dark brown just for Jihoon to see. Jihoon just chuckle a little bit after knowing the fact that Seungcheol is holding their teddy bear they got from a carnival. Jihoon finally take a step, getting out of the elevator.

 

"Lee Jihoon?" 

 

This. This is the voice that he misses too much, seems a long time has passed for Jihoon to hear that voice again. He walks and stand in front of Seungcheol. He smiles and Seungcheol closes the gap between them.

 

"I know I've been too busy right now but it wasn't for my work because ... Jisoo and Hansol helped me a lot. I am sorry I wasn't there when you wake up, and I hadn't went home when you weren't asleep. I love you so much, Lee Jihoon so ..."

 

Seungcheol was already on his knee, leaving Jihoon in silent tears as he opens a box, revealing a simple diamond ring inside. Seungcheol takes a deep breath before talking.

 

"Lee Jihoon, will you be my other half? Will you be the love of my life? Will you marry me?"

----

"I like the ring."

 

It is the first sentence Jihoon says in the morning. Seungcheol hugs Jihoon from behind and let his chin rests on Jihoon's brown hair.

 

"Glad you like it. Took a long time fighting over a ring with Kwon Soonyoung and Lee Seokmin."

 

"You mean, Lee Soonyoung?" Jihoon asked. Seungcheol smiles.

 

"It doesn't matter if it is Kwon Soonyoung or Lee Soonyoung. All I care about is just Choi Jihoon."

 

And with that, Seungcheol gives Jihoon another kiss.

 

"Thank you for the thousand yes for me. Thankyou for willing to be my Choi Jihoon, Jihoonie. Welcome to the Choi's"

 

--

WHAT DID I MAKE AHAHAHA

 

comment, subscribe and upvote (I made JiHan first but something doesn't feel right)

 

THANKYOU FOR 30+ SUBSCRIBERS I LOVE YOUUUU