Good day, Bad Luck

Pretty You

After the whole embarrassing situation with mister handsome boy, Joshua regains his focus and looks out the window. What he doesn't notice is that a certain boy he was drooling over a while ago sits right next to him. Joshua feels the dip in his seat and steals a glance at who sat next to him. When he sees that it's his nice boy he quickly hides his face from him. He feels his cheeks heat up and looks outside the window. What he doesn't notice is that the boy is doing the exact same thing.

Once the school bus arrives at the school, everyone rushes out of the bus. Joshua slowly walks out as his dream boy is slowly walking in front of him. He text Jeonghan on his iPhone to see where he's at.

1004 Angel <3

Hey where are you?? I'm in front of the school office. Hurry up I feel way too alone...

After about a minute or so Jeonghan responds.

Joshua <3

I won't be able to meet you up this morning. My dad is at it again... I'll just see you after school ok. I'll introduce you to S.Coups by then. Ok bye.

Joshua sighs after reading the text message. He knows that if Jeonghan's dad is at it again, Jeonghan will be late to school. With another bruise on his body..... He forgot about those thoughts and was about to head to class when the school secretary called him. " Joshua can you come here for a minute. I need your help", the secretary said as she stood up. " Yes Ms. Kwon I'm on my way", Joshua said as he walked inside the office. " Oh thank thank you Joshua. So we have a new student that has the same schedule as you and I was hoping you would show him around today and get him used to the school", Ms. Kwon said as she grabbed some textbooks and papers. " Sure Miss I'll be glad to do it", Joshua responds to her with a smile.

" Joshua meet our new student Seungcheol. He will be the one that you will be showing around today", Ms. Kwon says as she hands Seungcheol the textbooks and papers. Joshua looks at the boy and feels like fainting. It's the same boy from the bus. The exact same one with flawless features. Since Joshua is in too much shock, he doesn't notice that the boy has the same expression. " Uhh H-Hi My name is Joshua. It's nice to meet you", Joshua says in a nervous tone as he bows. "H-Hello my name is Seungcheol and it's nice to meet you too", Seungcheol says in the same tone as he bows back.

The two head out of the office with an awkward silence. " So our first period is Pre-Calculus and that's on the second floor in the right side of the building", Joshua tells Seungcheol as they make their way up the stairs. "Ok so how's our teacher like?", Seungcheol asks Joshua as they reach the second floor. " Well Mr. Wang is pretty special in a way. He's very energetic and bright, but get on his bad side and you'll see his rage", Joshua tells Seungcheol as they stood outside the door.

The two stand outside the door for a minute in silence. Each using the opportunity to look at each other's facial features. Joshua noticed Seungcheol’s dark eyes and nice chin features.Seungcheol noticed Joshua’s warm eyes and feminine skin. Each were in a trance that they did not notice Mr. Wang standing in front of the doorway looking at them with a bright smile. “ Ok kids lovey dovey time is over now get into your seats”, Mr. Wang said as he walked back to his desk. Both with flustered faces, they quickly walk to the last two open seats in the back of the classroom.

“Ok class welcome to your final year of high school mathematics. My name is Mr. Wang, but call me Jackson. Many of you know this but better remind you before you forget. Now there is a textbook on each of your desk. Please open them to page 20 so we can start todays lesson”, Jackson tells the class as he positions himself in front of the whiteboard. Both Joshua and Seungcheol do as they are told.

The class goes on for the entire hour and before they know it they are going to History, English, and Physics. When their Physics class is over with, they head to the lunchroom.

“You know Seungcheol since you don’t have many friends yet how about you hang out with me for lunch? T-That is i-if you want”, Joshua tells Seungcheol as they line up to buy their lunch. “ Sure I would be glad to. T-Thank you for the i-invitation”, Seungcheol says with a faint blush on his cheeks. Both avoid the awkward tension between them and start to grab their lunches. Joshua grabs his kimchi, rice, and kimbap. He sees a slice of strawberry cake and feels his mouth water up. When he sees the price, his joy drops. It’s too expensive for him to buy. As he walks away from it, Seungcheol grabs the slice with a grin.

The two pay for their lunches and go sit outside, on the table below the cherry blossom trees. Both begin to eat in a silence that is comfortable. After about 15 minutes, Josua finishes his meal, and steals a glance at Seungcheol’s plate. He sees a slice of strawberry cake and grows sad again. Seungcheol notices Joshua's pout and places the container with the strawberry cake in front of Joshua. “ I noticed that you wanted it, but didn’t have enough to buy it so I bought it for you”, Seungcheol tells Joshua as he tries to hide the blush that started rising on his cheeks.

“Thank you S-Seungcheol”, Joshua says with a smile as he opens the container and starts to devour the cake. Seungcheol smiles at the view of Joshua eating his cake in front of him. After Joshua finishes his cake, the two throw away their trash and head out to their last two classes of the day. Art passes by with a breeze as the two show off their artistic skills. Then came their gym class.

As Joshua and Seungcheol changed into their gym clothes, Joshua stole a glance at Seungcheol’s shirtless body. As he saw the boys abs, he felt his gym shorts grow a bit too tight. He realized that he got a and quickly turned around so he could finish getting changed. Seungcheol turned around at that exact same moment and looked down at Joshua’s . He began to admire the body part and its perfection. He then realized he was staring for too long and turned around.

Gym class passed, and both were the last to head out of the locker room. As the day was over the two walked together to the buses. “ Thank you for today Joshua. It was really nice”, Seungcheol told Joshua as they walked. “ No problem. I had a lot of fun too”, Joshua said with a smile. “ Would you mind if we exchanged phone numbers?”, seungcheol asked Joshua as he pulled out his black iPhone. “ No problem”, Joshua tells him as he pulls out his white iPhone. They trade phones and place each others phone numbers in them. Joshua saves himself under JiJi, a nickname that Seungcheol gave him, while Seungcheol saves himself under oppa, for an inside joke he and Joshua have. Both give each others phones back and smile. “ You know I need to tell you something”, Joshua says as he faces Seungcheol”. “ Seungcheol I…” At that moment someone comes running up to Seungcheol and hugs him. “ Coupsie”, Jeonghan says as he hugs Seungcheol in front of Joshua. Both Joshua and Seungcheol think the same thing.




 

Hey guys chapter 2 is done and ready for reading. I hope you all enjoy and wait for the next one. Until next time. Oh and if someone could help me with making a poster for this fanfic I’d be very greatful. Just message me if you can^^

Follow me on Twitter @boykook and Instagram @multisone . My Twitter  layout is of Joshua and Jeonghan and my instagram icon is of Joshua ^^

Ok bye for now Carat