We Meet

Pretty You

The alarm clock rings through out the room. Joshua groans at the sound as he reaches over to turn off the alarm. He slowley rises from his bed as he rubs his eyes. He looks around his room. White. White walls, white furniture, white curtains, everything is white. Just the way he likes it. He slowley gets his clothes and heads to the bathroom to change for school. 

After he gets ready he picks up his white Iphone to see that he recieved a text from his best friend Jeonghan. 

1004 Angel <3

Joshua todays our senior year ^^ we're almost done yoou loser. Oh btw my boyfriend moved to our school this year. I'll finally introduce you to him after school since I'll be  busy during lunch. See you at school loser 

Joshua smiles at his best friends text and quickly replies. 

Joshua <3 

Ok Ok calm down angel we still have an entire year until we leave. And ok I've been waiting to meet mister right since you started dating him. See you at school angel. 

Jeonghan started dating this new boy about two weeks ago. Joshua has no idea what he looks like or what his name is. All he knows is that his performance name is S.Coups. Joshua is glad that his best friend finally found someone to be with, but it also made him sad. Since he was kid he always wanted to find his prince charming to spend his life with. He sighs at the thought and grabs his things and heads to school. 

As he walks to his bust stop he sees his two friends. The meanie couple. Joshua sees Mingyu whisper something to Wonwoo's ear and Wonwoo blushes a deep red. "Guys stop the sappy stuff before I puke. It's barley the first day", Joshua says as heads up to greet them. "Shut up Mr. Single you're just jealous of our love", Mingyu says as he sticks his tounge out at Joshua. "Mingyu-ah be nice to Joshua. He dosen't know what love looks like", Wonwoo says as he smles at Joshua. Joshua rolls his eyes and the three begin to talk abou their summer. The meanie couple talks about all their dates, which makes Joshua wanna puke. Joshua tells them about hanging out with Jeonghan and studying. The usual stuff. 

When the bus arrives the trio gets on. The meanie couple sits in the front, while Joshua goes to the back and sits in a single seat. He pulls out his headphones and starts listening to his music. As the bus ride goes on he sees a new face get on at the last stop. The boy looks handsome. Nice facial features and a slim body. He also notices the boy staring at him the same way. He blushes and quickly hides his face from embarassment. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry the first chapter is really short, I just wanted to introduce Joshua and all. Next chapter will be longer and better. Until next time Carat.