The Breaking News

The Heart-Breaking-News

 

“SooJong, do you know what you’re doing right now?” she asked her one and only little sister. She quite surprised with the news.

“I have to do the right things, unnie” she answered. She knew the longer she denied the news more speculations will be heard.

“Who asked you to do this thing?” she still curious about her decision.

“No one. It’s me and myself. Minhyuk Oppa said to me once the secret is exposed, just tell the truth. I must be honest with everyone. I’m confident with myself. The decision I made. I don’t want to be hypocrite person, unnie” she remembered every advice said by Minhyuk.

“Minhyuk? Kang Minhyuk? CNBlue’s Drummer?” SooYeon looked at her sister. Disbelief with what she heard just now. SooJong looked at her sister, mouthed ‘Yes’ and shake her head at the same time.

“Really, SooJong?! You understand his words but do you really get what he said? Read between his lines, SooJong. Okay, I’m done with this issue. Just do want you want, Krystal!” she kinda upset and frustrated with Krystal’s decision. She gave up. She walked out from the room.

Krystal really didn’t understand her sister, Jessica. Why Jessica seemed upset with her decision. She felt sad because her only sister can’t understand her and support her as well. Somehow, she glad that she made the conversation about relationship and public with Minhyuk before.

“Yonghwa, how is Minhyuk?”

“I don’t know. He just asked me to let him alone”

“I’m really sorry. Really sorry”

“Don’t be. No one is wrong. It’s just that thing happened unexpectedly”

“Really sorry. I don’t know what to do with her anymore”

“Do nothing, Sica. Lets them. He will heal. Just, time”

“Sorry, Yonghwa. Anything updates me. Bye”

 

Right after she went out from the room, she went to kitchen, to calm herself. She really can’t believe her sister right now. Having a phone conversation with Yonghwa was the least thing she can do, apologized on behalf of Krystal. Minhyuk. Sometimes, she didn’t understand Krystal well. She didn’t know how Krystal looked at Minhyuk. She closed to him. He understood Krystal very well; on how to calm her during her worst time and how she changed and be better because of his effort. Krystal seemed to understand Minhyuk very well too but how come she can’t read between Minhyuk’s lines, the way he treat her and things he did for her. She only understood his word and word remained word for Krystal.

[xxx]

Jessica no longer brought up about Krystal’s relationship anymore. She was glad with public acceptance and how they prayed for her relationship with Kai. She thought her sister will have wonderful love story with him. She also hoped that she will learn something from this relationship.

Jessica was in the living room spent her free time. As she had debuted as MC through a program in Korea, she had more time in Korea. She stayed with her parents together with Krystal. Her little sister always spent her days at their parents’ home after schedule. She is only overnight at her dorm if she had early morning schedule.

“I’m home” it was a sign that Krystal schedule for the day ended. She walked and laid herself lazily on the couch in the living room where Jessica was.

“How’s your day?” Jessica tried to make conversation with Krystal. She seemed happy after her schedule. Even she tired, her phone never left her hand.

“My day is perfect, unnie. I’m happy” she smiled while talking to her sister. “Snack for you” she continued.

Jessica took a look at the paper bag. “Thank you. Send my thanks to your manager. For the snack” she knew Krystal’s manager. “Not him, unnie. It’s Kai”. Jessica kinda expect the answer. And she also believed that Kai was the one sending her sister home. “Oh, anyway, thanks”.

[xxx]

That day was free day for both of them. They just spent their time watching television in the living room. While switching the channel, they came across a channel that currently had CNBlue comeback.

“Oh, Minhyuk Oppa comeback” Krystal suddenly stop scrolling her phone and concentrated on TV. “Congratulation, Oppa!”.

“Yah, Krystal! I’m the only one here. Minhyuk can’t hear your ‘congratulation’ thing” Jessica interrupted her sister.

“Aa… I forget something” she suddenly blurted out. She reached her phone and scrolling and typed something.

“Oppa, sorry for not informing you. I quiet nervous about it. Thank you for your word earlier. It is really calm me. Thank you, Oppa. Love you, ^^. <3 “

Oh, why? What is it about?” Jessica startled with her sister sudden reactions.

“Nothing. I just sent Minhyuk Oppa a message. Thank you message” she replied her sister as she put her phone down on the table in front of them.

“I thought a ‘congratulation’ message” she chuckled at her sister’s behavior.

“Aa.. I forget to put that word” right after she said that incoming message tone heard. As she reached her phone, another ringing tone heard. Incoming call. She smiled when she looked at the name appeared. She answered and left Jessica alone in the living room with CNBlue comeback.

Jessica shook her head. She knew she can’t do anything about it. She felt sorry for Minhyuk. But looking at Krystal and her smile, she was happy.

“Minhyuk, nuna is sorry. Its look like you won’t receive any congratulation message or other message from her. Its look like you won’t get any reply from her too” she actually saw Minhyuk’s name appeared on Krystal’s phone before the call. She turned the TV off and headed to her room. She can hear Krystal’s voice, talking happily. “May God bless you, sis!”.

[xxx]

Krystal was happy with her relationship. She quite surprised with public reaction. Day-by-day, week-by-week, and months, her relationship kept strong and stronger. She can say that their love become stronger. Her life is full of happiness, smile, love and Kai. Her drama well went too. She was really in love.

Krystal had her schedule as usual. That day she finished her schedule earlier and on her way to her parents’ home. While in the company’s van, she listened to her favorite radio station using her phone.

“Woaa.. CNBlue Oppa is so active. Just wrap their comeback up, Jonghyun Oppa releases his new single song”.

Actually, the radio she listened was having Jonghyun CNBlue as the guest artist as his single being released. Krystal listened to the conversation while scrolling her phone for the latest update. Her movement suddenly stopped as she heard something unexpected.

Question nth

“Yeah. This single is composed by me and Kang Minhyuk, our drummer. He becomes lyricist, actually I made him. I found his writing on a piece of paper, laying on the floor in his room. I read it and the words kinda touched me. So I asked him whether I can have his writing. He said it is a stupid writing but I found his words are nice. He gave it to me without knowing what I gonna do with his words. He wrote it earlier April, I found it end of April. Then I finish the song in the middle of May.”

Question nth

“The story of the song, what I can say here is the story is like a one-sided love. A story is about a person who can’t tell the girl about his feeling.  He holds his feeling for her as he respects her decision, her idea of not yet falling in love. But, actually the girl did but not him. Somehow, he will wait even the girl that he loves, loved someone else. I don’t really know how he could have that storyline with such a nice writing. Maybe, too much of him watching drama.”

Then the song is played. A lovely voice from Jonghyun really matched with the story in the lyric. While listening, her tears rolled down her cheek. Suddenly, she was in tears. She felt that the lyric written was really closed to herself.

Right after the song ended, she reached her phone, looking for someone’s name and dialed. She immediately talked once the call was connecting.

“Oppa… The song.. You.. Me..”