I'm dying

IceDeer Library (YoonSic One-shots)

Jessica's phone suddenly rang.

All of the staffs and crew looked at her.

The director giving her a glare.

Jessica mentally faceplamed and excused herself to answer the call.

It was Yoona again.

"What the hell, Yoong! You know I'm in the set wh-- Taeyeon?"

"Sica-yah? This is Taeyeon. I guess Yoona's not with you..."

"Wae? What happened?"

"Yoong... she left her phone at your old shared apartment. I was calling her but no one answered so I've decided to visit her... but she's not here."

"Maybe she just forgot her phone, Taeyeon-ah..."

"Ani... she left her pouch too. I guess she brought her purse but when I got here, I saw a luggage full of her clothes."

"W-what?! Why would there be a luggage there? We already left that place. I know she often visits that place but she's staying now with me."Jessica frustratedly ruffled her hair, sighing heavily.

"That's the point, Sica... Why would she--- Yoong!" "Yoong?"

"U-unnie... why are you here?" Jessica heard Yoona's voice on the other line.

"No, why are YOU here? And what's with this clothes? You left your phone too!" Taeyeon said.

"Yah! Taeyeon ah! Put the speaker on!" Jessica shouted.

"Is that Sica? Unnie give me your phone." Yoona said.

"Waeyo? Sirheunde..." But since Yoona is taller, she got Taeyeon's phone and hang up.

"What the-- Kim Yoona! Yah!" Jessica tried to call Taeyeon's number but to no avail.

She threw her phone as she screamed inside her dressing room.

"Jessica-ssi, is there something wrong?" her stylist asked.

"Tell Minah unnie, I'm leaving. I'm not feeling well."

"But Jessica-ssi Director Min--"

"I don't care ! Just tell her, okay?"

"Jessica... What is it again this time?" Minah barged into her dressing room.

"I'm going home unnie. I'm not feeling well." Jessica stood up and picked up her pouch.

Minah sighed and just shook her head. She knows that her cousin's stubbornness is really something and no matter what she says, Jessica will do what she want.

"Just be careful, okay? I know that it's about her again. " Jessica sadly smiled as she hugged her unnie.

"Krystal and I will come over later, arasseo?" Jessica just nodded giving Minah a reassuring smile

๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ

Yoona unloads her luggage and Taeyeon just unbelievably watch her.

"Yah! Yoona! You know Jessica will get really mad at this.. " Yoona just smiled. She can't tell them. She don't know how.

"I know you miss her but please don't do this."

"You're right unnie... I miss her."

"Then why don't you tell her?"

"I will not even change a thing. She's busy. She has a life too "

And as expected, Jessica came. She stood in front of Yoona crossing her arms as she impatiently tapped her foot on the floor.

"What is this again Yoong?"

"Is it wrong for me to stay here? We aren't even married so.."

"We've been staying togethere for almost 5 years! What the hell Yoona!" Yoona sighed slumping her body on the bed, closing her eyes.

"Yah! Kim Yoona! We're talking!"

Yoona opened her eyes, looking at Taeyeon. Taeyeon nodded and left the room.

"You want to know why Sica? I'm dying Jung Sooyeon. I'm ing dying!"

"Let's stop joking around here! What the hell is wrong with you! Ever since--"

"Ever since you became a ing actress... I became like this. Ever since you became a ing actress... You never even really believe what I say. Who knows you still love me..." Yoona's voice trailed off as she said those words.

"Yoona! What are you talking about!?"

"I'm dying Jessica. And I miss you so bad. Why can't you see that?" Yoona closed her eyes again, letting a droplet of tear escaoe her eyes.

"Yoona..."

"You know that I told you that I don't want to leave this place. It's where we built our memories..."

"But we can make new ones..." Jessica said, sitting beside Yoona.

"New ones? On your new house? Your house that you even barely went home to."

"..." Jessica stared at Yoona, she tried to hold her hand but the latter pulled away.

"I'm dying Jessica. Will you quit being an actress if I told you that I am dying?" Yoona opened her eyes.

She smiled at Jessica but her eyes shows sadness.

"Yoona. You're not going to die, okay?" Yoona sat up. She faced Jessica and caressed the latter's cheeks.

"When did I lie Sooyeon-ah? When did I?"

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

Since that day, Yoona tried to avoid Jessica.

She did not want to worry her girlfriend but she didn't want to let her know too.

She knows that it will badly affect Jessica.

"Yoong... S-should I call J-jessica?" Taeyeon said, trying hard not to cry as she sees her sister slowly becoming weak.

"And let her see me in this way? No way..."

"She's been crying..."

"Don't fool me, unnie. She thinks I'm crazy for telling her that I'm dying. She doesn't even call me until now."

"It has just been a week, Yoong. You know she might be busy."

"Unnie, please marry Jessica..." Yoona weakly whispered.

"What?!"

"Marry my Sooyeonnie..." she looked at her unnie and smile.

"Are you crazy Yoona?!"

"I want to give her the wedding she's been dreaming to have. And I cannot give that to her. I'm dying unnie."

"Why do you keep on saying you're going to die?! What the Kim Yoona! Don't you know how much it hurts me to hear you say that? You are not going to die! You'll fight that illness... AND. YOU. ARE. GONNA. MARRY. JESSICA ."

Yoona was crying. She wanted to fight too. But every doctor she went to keeps on telling that they don't know the cure for her sickness.

"Let me call my Sooyeonnie..." Yoona said, trying to sit up.

"You use my phone. There's no ing ways she'll answer yours." Taeyeon coldly said. She's mad at Yoona for saying such things but she can't handle seeing Yoona being so sad.

"Yobeoseyo?"

"S-sooyeonnie... m-my sooyeonnie..."

"Y-yoona?"

"I'm dying Sooyeon-ah... Will you c-come to me?" Yoona was crying, she misses Jessica so much but how could she tell Jessica her situation without hurting the girl...

"You're crazy Yoona. Stop all of this joke. It's not funny." Jessica hung up.

What Taeyeon said before was half true. Jessica is indeed busy.

Minah forced her to finish the shooting within the week because they already need to air the remaining episodes for this month.

Jessica wasn't able to properly shoot the last few episodes because of Yoona.

She always got a call from Krystal, Taeyeon or a friend that Yoona's not at home, that she didn't go to her restaurant, or she went home late.

And the lie about what Taeyeon said is Jessica doesn't call Yoona because she's busy.

Jessica decided not to have any contact with Yoona for a while to clear her mind.

What Yoona said wasn't funny for her.

And who knows that she's just using that for her to quit being an actress.

Yoona doesn't want her to be an actress in the first place.

She knows how hard it is to be an actress.

Her unnie proves it Every night Taeyeon would go home so tired. And sometimes crying.

She doesn't want Jessica to feel the same.

But what if Yoona is really dying? What if--

"JUNG SOOYEON!" Taeyeon came in barging inside her dressing room.

"Taeyeon? Why are you here? And why are you shouting?" Jessica stood up, stepping back a little.

"You better listen to me. I thought you're going to be the first one to believe her and understand her but hell, I was wrong! Yoona is dying Jessica. She's sick! She didn't want to tell you because she doesn't know how. It hurts her that she will not be able to give you the marriage you've been dreaming about! She gave up her happiness because you love your career. Even if she didn't want it in the first place, she agreed with what you want. And how do you think Yoona would feel if YOU, her girlfriend, doesn't believe her? When did Yoona lied to you?! I thought you would at least visit her. I know you're busy but no call or even a message? Unbelievable! YOU get the up and go to Yoona before anything happens! YOU tell her to fight and YOU tell her that I won't do her favor to marry you because SHE WILL MARRY YOU."

Jessica fell into her knees.

She sobbed hard as she mumbled her sorry's.

"I'm so sorry Taeyeon-ah... I wasn't a good girlfriend. I love her Taeyeon. I really do. I'm so sorry..."

"Then go! Stand up! I don't care if Minah unnie will get mad! Save her Jessica!"

With that Jessica grabbed her pouchbadg and ran outside.

Staffs were looking at her and Minah tried to block her but it's her love of her life that they're talking about.

Yoona is much more important than that drama.

And if she really have to give up her acting...

She will...

๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ

Jessica tried not to cry but her tears betrayed her.

There Yoona was, lying in their old room with some tiny tubes connected to her.

Yoona never liked going to the hospital , she knows that.

Her face looks so pale and she's thinner than before.

She slowly walked towards the bed and carefully sat beside the sleeping girl.

She removed the strands of hair covering her face and caressed the girl's cheeks.

"Sica-yah?" Jessica just smiled at her.

"Why are you here?" Yoona asked trying to sit up.

Jessica stopped her and lied down beside her.

She hugged Yoona's waist and rested her head on her chest.

"I'm here to take care of you. Waeyo? You didn't want to see your girfriend?"

Jessica looked up at Yoona and pouted.

Yoona softly chuckled.

"Silly Taeyeonnie. She told you."

Jessica sat up and went back to caressing Yoona's cheeks.

"I'm so sorry Yoongie... for not believing you. And for not being beside you when you needed me. I'm so sorry for doing the things that made you give up your happiness. I'm sorry, Yoong... I wasn't worthy to be your girlfriend." Yoona frowned with Jessica's words.

She reached for her hand and kissed the back of it.

"Don't say that, Sica-yah. Don't be sorry. If it makes you happy, then I'll give it to you. You are worthy enough for me. No one can replace you. And only Jessica Jung Sooyeon is my girlfriend."

She reached for Jessica's cheek and wiped the tears.

"Will you marry me Yoona? I'm leaving everything if it'll just cause you to be more hurt. Let's build the family we've been dreaming about. I'll take care of you and we're going to have twins like what you told me you would like to have. We'll build a house on Gyeongju and we'll live with Krystal and Taeyeon there. Marry me Yoona. It's you that I want to be with forever. Not Taeyeon. Not anyone. Only You."

Yoona tried her best to sit up.

She pulled Jessica into a hug and kissed her forehead.

"I will Jessica.I will..."

๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚

The release of the last few episodes of the drama were postponed.

Of course, it was a chaos.

There are only two episodes left and they can't find someone to replace Jessica's role.

But Jessica didn't care.

Minah wasn't mad nor the staffs.

All of them knew about what happened and they were Jessica's friends.

Yoona always gives them free meals whenever they visit her restaurant and she was always nice to them.

"Yobeoseyo?"

"Hello, Minah unnie?"

"Sica-yah? Oh, how's Yoona?"

"She's fine, at least. She's not as weak as the first time I saw her. Have you sent the invitations?"

"Oh that? Yes, yes... Only a few left and we're done."

"Thank you so much, unnie. I owe you a lot..."

Minah smiled even though Jessica can't see her. She wanted to hug the girl. She knows that Jessica's tired but the latter didn't think, not even once, of leaving Yoona's side.

"I'm sorry if I'm causing such a problem. I just really can't leave Yoona."

"It's okay, Jessica. All of us understand. Yoona showed nothing but kindness to us."

"Thank you, unnie. Jinja." "It's nothing Jessica. Remember that unnie's always willing to help."

"Ne, unnie. I have to hang up now. Yoona needs to eat."

"Arasseo. Take care, dear..." She ended the call and went back beside Yoona.

"Yoona-ah. It's time to eat..." Jessica said, tapping Yoona's shoulders.

Yoona wasn't waking up.

"Yoongie..." But still nothing...

"Yah! Kim Yoona!" Jessica started to cry, she keeps on shaking Yoona...

.

.

.

.

.

And finally she opened her eyes.

"Waeyo? Sica-yah, why are you crying?" Yoona asked.

"Yah! Don't do that again! I thought--"

"I'm sorry, Sooyeonnie... I was just.. Just a little bit too sleepy..."

Jessica hugged Yoona and continued to sob. Yoona hugged her back and caressed the latters back.

"I'm not leaving Jessica. Not now."

Jessica pulled away and Yoona was smiling at her.

"I'm still going to marry you.."

"And we'll live with our kids..." Jessica said.

Yoona just smiled.

๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

Yoona was writing a letter as the Krystal fix her hair.

She tried hard not to cry as she write her letter for Jessica.

This is the day. She is going to marry Jessica.

She's too weak to walk but she can still write.

"Yoona unnie, it's done..." Krystal said.

Yoona looked at the mirror and smile.

"It's beautiful, Soojung-ah. Thank you..."

Krystal hugged Yoona and ย sighed.

"Why Soojungie?" Yoona asked Krystal.

"I saw what you wrote unnie... Please."

"I'm sorry Soojung-ah..."

"You promised me... You promised my unnie. Why are you being like this?!" Krystal started crying.

"Don't cry, please. It hurts appa to see her baby crying." Yoona smiled as she wiped Krystal's tears.

"Unnie... You won't leave, okay? You will not." Krystal said.

Yoona smiled.

She can't do nothing but just smile.

"Let's go, Soojung-ah... The ceremony will start already."

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I announce you, Husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Yoona held Jessica's hand tight as she pulled her into a kiss.

Their family and friend's cheer not noticing a single tear drop from Yoona's eyes.

"I love you, Yoona."

"I love you too Jessica... so much..."

Their friends congratulated them and all Yoona did was smile.

She can't always say yes to their wishes for them.

She can't always keep a promise.

They didn't held a reception because they knew that Yoona's to weak to even entertain all the guests.

As the guests leave, Yoona called Krystal and slipped the letter into her hand.

Krystal frowned which Yoona returned with smile.

They've decided to leave as there were no more guests left.

Jessica then pushed Yoona's wheelchair and help her ride the car.

Taeyeon will drive and Krystal's on the passenger's seat.

Yoona leaned on Jessica as she closes her eyes.

"Let's go home, Sooyeonnie. I'm tired and sleepy..."

Krystal frowned but she just focused on the road.

She looked at Taeyeon with sad eyes as she clutched hard on Yoona's letter on her coat.

"Sleep first honey. I'll wake you up when we get there."

Yoona smiled.

She always did.

๐Ÿ’ฎ

๐Ÿ’ฎ

๐Ÿ’ฎ

๐Ÿ’ฎ

๐Ÿ’ฎ

๐Ÿ’ฎ

๐Ÿ’ฎ

๐Ÿ’ฎ

๐Ÿ’ฎ

๐Ÿ’ฎ

๐Ÿ’ฎ

๐Ÿ’ฎ

๐Ÿ’ฎ

๐Ÿ’ฎ

๐Ÿ’ฎ

๐Ÿ’ฎ

My dear Sooyeonnie,

I know you're too happy because this is the day but I don't want to keep hurting you.

I'm sorry Jessica. I know can't live any longer.

I'm sorry because I'll only get to marry you but not give the family you want.

I built a house already in Gyeongju long ago and it's supposed to be a surprise for you after our marriage but it seems that I will not be the one to show you our house.

I'm sorry Jessica, I can't keep my promise.

I love you very much Sooyeonnie...

But I am dying...

~ Yoona

ย 

ย 

Jessica cried as she read the letter again.

It's been 7 years but hell, there's now way she can move on.

"Unnie, please stop crying. Yoona unnie will get mad at me, please."

"How the hell can I stop crying? How can she write these and let me read it? It still hurts you know!" Jessica cried, throwing the letter.

"Please, unnie..."

Krystal rolled her eyes.

Her unnie's being dumb again.

"How dare you roll your eyes to your crying unnie?!" Jessica shouted, throwing a pillow to Krystal.

"Why did you even keep the letter if your going to cry like this?" she heard another voice.

"Umma's right mommy. Crybaby." Her 5 year-old daughter, Yoojung, said.

"Yah! Kim Yoojung! Who taught you that?!" Jessica stood up.

"Umma~~ Mommy's going to spank me!" Yoojung cried while her umma carried her.

"She won't baby. Umma's here."

Jessica massaged her temples.

"You're tolerating her again, Kim Yoona."

"She's stating the truth you know, crybaby." Yoona said, as she meronged at Jessica.

"You died for 10 minutes already! How the hell can I forget that! And the worst is in my arms on our wedding day!" Jessica shouted.

"Unnie, for heaven's sake, your daughter's here!" Krystal warned.

"I'm sorry honey. Who knows that I'll be able to live again? No one knows the cure back then and I'm already too weak to even survive. At least, I'm here already. And we have thus cute little Yoojungie with us." Yoona hugged Jessica with Yoojung in her arms.

"Don't cry, Mommy. Umma will not leave again." Yoijung said, wiping Jessica's tears and kissing her Mommy's lips.

"I won't leave you and our daughter Jessica. And Krystal and Taeyeon unnie... We'll live together forever."

"You cheesecorn! You're making me cry even more." Jessica hugged her family and gestured Krystal to join too.

"I love you umma, I love you Mommy... I love you too Auntie Soojung!" the little YoonSic said, giving each a kiss.

ย 

โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ

Heyyaaaa Guys!!!

Did you enjoy it? Hahahahah

Sorry it's corny again ๐Ÿ˜” but I hope you liked it somehow! ๐Ÿ’ž

Thank you for reading!

I updated on a phone so I can't edit it for now.

๊ฐ์‚ฌํ•˜๋‚˜๋‹ค ์นœ๊ตฌ์•ผ~! ๐Ÿ’–

Jjuk~ jjuk~~~ ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜˜

ย 

P.S. and yessss they didn't have a twin :< hehez