LOADING: Test Run 004

LOADING: Test Run [Discontinued until further notice]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LOADING: Test Run 004

 

 

"Moonbyul," The robot sat up and folded her legs, running her hand through her hair. "I love you."

 

"Umm, what? Oh, oh. Ahhh, yeah, okay," Moonbyul murmured, obviously not paying attention to Solar, who began to worry. Usually she would snort at her or something, saying that it was all just programmed into her. Why was she in her own world today? She usually gave Solar her utmost attention when they were having test runs, but today was different. 

 

"Are you even listening to me?"

 

"-will be uploaded into your online system and you will be able to accesstheserverandreuploadthedataba-"

 

"Moonbyul," Solar called after her again, her brows raising as she pouted her lips. She could sense sadness in her favourite scientist, and she looked as if she didn't even get a wink of sleep. Her eyebags looked as if they had came straight from Louis Vuitton. "What's wrong?"

 

"Sorry," Moonbyul gave in, barely whispering.

 

"What?"

 

"I'm sorry."

 

"For what?"

 

"I can't tell you."

 

 

# # #

 

 

The ash-blonde scurried into the lab, her white coat flapping after her. Shoving aside all the blueprints and other clunky stuff off of her desk. After tapping on the buttons, she hurriedly placed the phone between her ear and her shoulder, grabbing a piece of paper to scribble on. "Whee In, We have a major problem. I couldn't tell you yet because I had to make it look less suspicious, and plus I was freaking out a lot, so here we go. You ready?"

 

Whee In shrugged, huffing into the phone. "Yeah, shoot." 

 

"Okay. So a few days ago, one of the guys came into my lab and told me that the bosses want us to test if they are capable of loving each other. They want the information so that they can produce similar and develop better robots."

 

"Uh huh... Wait, what? Capable of loving each other? You mean Solar and that new robot they've been working on, Eric? THEY WANT THEM TO FALL IN LOVE? But Solar's really, really gay! And Eric's not a girl."

 

"Yeah. He also told me that we need to completely wipe Solar's databases, so that she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter