LOADING: Test Run 003

LOADING: Test Run [Discontinued until further notice]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LOADING: Test Run 003 

 

"Moonbyul," Solar stared down at her beloved scientist, fiddling with her brown locks. "She's so beautiful, I just wish she thought the same of me." She pondered, staring off into the distance, until she remembered what she had planned to say. And she hoped that Moonbyul gave her the reaction she wanted. 

"I like you." 

For a reason unbeknownst to both Moonbyul and Solar, the ash-blonde woman froze for a millisecond, before continuing to note down Solar's daily performance levels for activities. Moonbyul had gotten used to the routine of coming down to the lab every morning to see her creation, and every single day, Solar would greet her with an 'I love you' and her signature gorgeous smile. Every single day, Solar would come by to visit her in the lab after she was done with her updates or activities. Every single day, her morning or afternoon would be made because Solar would "steal" small snacks from Whee In's lab to give to her. And today, for the first time ever since she "came to life", Solar had broken the routine. And for some reason that she couldn't put her finger on, Moonbyul felt uncomfortable. 

"Oh," Moonbyul, being Moonbyul, would never let Solar feel her discomfort. "Not going to say that you love me today?" She grinned and turned slightly to face the robot, her nose muscles lifting along with the tips of , trying to hide her slight disappointment. 

But Moonbyul would never be able to trick Solar. She was a robot, and she was created by three very capable, brilliant scientists. She wasn't the smartest android out there, but they built her to be attentive, and she was. She noticed the slight hitch in Moonbyul's breathing, even the slight pitch change in her voice. Solar could feel the disappointment in Moonbyul, no matter how slight. 

Satisfied, the robot scratched the top of her own head, pretending to have forgotten her daily greeting. "Oops. I meant I love you, not I like you," Solar shot her a mischievous grin, patting the top of the scientist's head. She pointed towards the cables attached to the back of her neck. "Can I take these out now? I'm getting a bit tired. I need to get to my charging port before my system goes into low energy mode." The machines in Solar hummed silently, as if they were agreeing with their owner. 

"Either way, what you feel is probably coded into you," Moonbyul's spirits lifted slightly for some reason. She smiled and disconnected the cables from Solar, observing the beautiful android for a few seconds before lightly jerking her head towards the door, which meant that Solar could take her leave anytime. "You can go now. Make sure to get a good rest before you visit Hwasa. I heard you have quite a few tiny dents on your body from your running around at the park, so I'm sure she has to fix you up quite a bit, which will take some time." 

Solar nodded, taking note of Moonbyul's every word. She was really happy to get the blonde's attention, even though Moonbyul might not think the same way. She looked forward to seeing her beloved scientist every morning, even getting up from the charging port slightly earlier so that she could arrive early at Moonbyul's lab every morning. 

"Alright, have a good rest. See you later, if you're free, that is," Moonbyul beamed radiantly, turning around to take her white lab coat off, hanging it up on the coat hanger. 

Turning away from Moonbyul, Solar walked towards the exit with a slightly spring in her step. "Okay, Moonbyul. See you." 

"I still can't believe you stole that puppy, by the way." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter