LOADING: Test Run 001

LOADING: Test Run [Discontinued until further notice]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LOADING: Test Run 001

 

Important Note: Chapters take place a certain time after the other, unless otherwise stated or implied. (E.g., Chapter 2 can take place a week after Chapter 1, but Chapter 3 and 4 are in the same day, since it is Test Run 003 and 003.5). This is so that readers can feel and experience each character's development throughout the story, ensuring that it's realistic instead of rushed.

 

"I love you," Solar grinned at the scientist in front of her. She didn't know how to explain it, but whenever she stepped into Moonbyul's lab for a test run, she felt a great sense of attachment towards her. It wasn't the same when she paid a visit into Whee In's or Hwasa's labs. "Do you love me?" 
 

"No you don't. You like me, you're programmed to. And yes, I like you too, you're my creation. Of course I have to like you." Moonbyul voice echoed throughout the lab, and she set down her red clipboard. "But whatever you're feeling, it's not real. Understand?" She raised her eyebrows and tilted her head, expecting Solar to nod. 
 

Instead, Solar decided to challenge her. "Why?" 

 

"It just isn't." 
 

"Okay, whatever you say." 

  

 

# # #  

 

 

Solar hummed as she made her way toward's Whee In's lab. Whee In's lab was painted a brilliant yellow, matching her personality, bright and bubbly. She was never slightly cold to her like Moonbyul, or had ever scolded her like Hwasa. Instead, she would constantly make sure Solar's databases were always updated and would make sure her circuit boards weren't heating up too much or something. If anything else, Solar considered Whee In her best friend. She had always loved speaking with the petite scientist, and was pretty sure that Whee In felt the same. 

 

"Whee In," the robot walked in and plopped herself onto the leather sofa, beside the short brunette. "Are there any other robots like me?" 
 

Whee In shot her a confused look, taking a sip of her banana milk before putting her drink back down. "Why?" The glass cup sang a shrill note as it touched the table. 

 

"Female robots?" 
 

"Why?" 
 

"FEMALE robots?" 
 

"I think another group of scientists are developing a male robot just like you, that can-" 

 

"FEEEEMAAAALE ROBOTS?" 
 

Whee In snorted, leaning forwar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter