I'm Sorry

One Night Stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's already in the morning..Ji hyo was awakes and suddenly she felt someone was hugging her waist. She quickly open her eyes and she was very shocked when she saw Gary was beside her and both of them was .

Ji hyo was push Gary hardly and make Gary awakes..he also in shocked when he see the condition of both of them.

"How can we end up here oppa..?" Ask Ji hyo in tears.

"I also don't know Ji hyo yah..maybe we're badly drunk last night and didn't realized anything.." Said Gary to make Ji hyo calm.

"You me oppa!!!you already take my ity!!!" Scream Ji hyo in crying..

"Mianhae Ji hyo but I'm swear that I didn't mean to do that..both of us was drunk yesterday."

"I don't want to hear anything from your mouth oppa..I know you want to take a revenge right??because I reject your propose and accept Chen Bolin as my boyfriend!!"

"No Ji hyo yah..I never thinking like that..I'm accept the fact that you choose Bolin sshi..because your happiness was my happiness too." Said Gary while try to hold Ji hyo shoulder.

"Don't touch me!! I'm regret for know you oppa..you take my dignity that I protect all this while..!!" Said Ji hyo with tears and pull the blanket to wrap around her body.Then she take her clothes on the floor and get in to the toilet.

Although she still feel a pain on her private part but she force herself to walk too.

Gary was still can't believe on what happens..he knows he was wrong but its under his control..he also didn't realized what happens last night.

After that he wear his boxer and come out from his room.

He saw that all the running man members was already back home..then he make a orange juice for Ji hyo.

 

                      ========================

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter