My Love

One Night Stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji hyo was awakes and found out that Gary was still sleep hugging her while her was in his mouth.

"Oppa...oppa...wake up..its already morning..." Ji hyo awakes Gary softly while caress Gary hair.

Gary was still not awakes but he Ji hyo like a baby.

"Hmm..oppa...palli awakes...you need to go to your studio right??" Called Ji hyo again slowly.

Then suddenly Gary was bites Ji hyo without he conscious.

"Ahhhh.....YAH!!! Kang Gary!!!!! Apppppoooo!!!" Scream Ji hyo and slap Gary faced hardly.

Gary was shocked and awakes from his sleep and fastly seat.

"Yah!!! you make me shocked!! Wae you're slap me??" Ask Gary while rub his cheeks that still in pain.

"Ya...your pain was nothing than my pain..you see this!!" Said Ji hyo while pointed to his that is red because of the bite from Gary.

"Wae you was red??" Ask Gary worriedly.

"It is because have a big baby that bite my just now.." Said Ji hyo while glare to Gary.

"Is it me???" Ask Gary.

"Yeah...who's else is here!! Impossible jong kook oppa who's bite it!!!"

"Over my death body if he dare to bite it!!" Said Gary in jealous.

Ji hyo just glare to Gary deathly while pull up her blanket to her shoulder for cover her body.

"Mianhae okay baby..." Said Gary while hug side Ji hyo but get a push from Ji hyo.

Then Gary lower his faced to Ji hyo big tummy.

"Baby ah...ottokae?? Umma was mad at appa..how's appa want to make umma smile?? Do you know it???" Ask Gary to their baby inside Ji hyo tummy.

"Appa must kiss umma now..." Said Ji hyo pretending as their baby..

Then Gary was look at Ji hyo and smile sweetly..he near his faced to Ji hyo and kiss Ji hyo lips passionately and wildl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter