only you that I love

One Night Stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry oppa..but I can't..." Said Ji hyo and make Gary faced changed.

"Gwenchana if you're not ready..I will waiting for you okay.." Said Gary sadly.

"Hahahahaha..Yah..oppa..I'm just kidding... Of course I will oppa..I will to be your girlfriend."

"Am I in dreamy Ji hyo yah.." Said Gary and get a slap from Ji hyo.

"Yah...appooo..why are you slap me??" Ask Gary.

"To make you realise that you're not in dream oppa.." Said Ji hyo.

Then suddenly Gary was hug Ji hyo tightly..

"Gomawo for accept me Ji hyo yah.."

"No oppa..I'm the one who should say thank you because you already accept me in whatever condition." Said Ji hyo while cupped Gary faced.

After that Gary was kiss Ji hyo lips passionately like no more tomorrow.

 

                         =====================

 

Today's was filming running man and today's was the day Ji hyo and Gary tell about their relationship..they already tell their family about them and about Ji hyo pregnancy.. Gladly both of their family was give a blessed to them.

Their filming was going smoothly like usual and when they're about to shoot their closing..suddenly Ji hyo was interrupted jae suk to make a closing.

"Mianhae oppa..but I have something to tell.."

"Mwuh??what is it??" Ask jae suk.

"Actually this is my last filming.." Said Ji hyo in sad and almost fall her tears.

"Mwuh rah goo???" Scream all the member.

"Yah..noona..thats not funny.." Said kwangsoo.

"Yes..Ji hyo yah..that's not funny at all." Said jong kook.

"She's serious hyung.." Said Gary.

"What??yah..wae???" Ask haha.

"Because..because...Ji hyo was pregnant hyung..kwangsoo.." Said Gary.

"What!!!!"

"Actually we're together and she's pregnant now.."

"Woahhhh....daebakkkk...." Said kwangsoo.

"We need an explanation from both you later...we need to make a closing first.." Said jae suk and end the filming.

 

                          ====================

 

After they end their filming.. They had their dinner in haha restaurant.

"Now...tell us what happened???" Ask suk jin.

Then they tell everything to the me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter