rd-The First Encounter

The Reason
In The Class

"Why today is so dark? Is something bad going to happen? Or maybe... it might going to RAIN? Oh s#it!!*scream without voice* I didn't bring my umbrella today," says Dasom.

"Ah the clothes too! I just hang those clothes this morning. This bad feeling NEVER FAIL to make feel down," add Dasom.

Because of the worries, she don't even pay attention entire class. And also, she didn't notice there is new student in their class. And suddenly...

" Yah Dasom-ah! Are you alright? Why your face seems so dark just like the weather outside? You look so stress. Is something bad happen to you?" ask Choa while snapping her finger infront of Dasom's face.

"Kkamjjagiya! Ah, its you, Choa. No, nothing. Beacuse it seems like it going to rain, I didn't bring my umbrella, and also I've already hanged my laundry this morning. But the rain.... urgh whyyy, out of the other day, why it must be today, the same day," says Dasom with a sad outlook on her face.

Choa look at Dasom with disbelief looks."ARE.YOU.KIDDING.ME? I thought there is something that REALLY BAD happen to you. You should be thankful that you're my friend, if not...," says Choa while shows her fist at Dasom. She only grin at Choa like a little girl, showing her nice white teeth. "Kaja, let's go to Sana class. You don't want go to break, Dasom-ah?" add Choa.

"Hehe, mianhamnida Choa goongjunim~~ Its not that I want to make you worry. I'm usually like this right? Hihihi. Can You wait for a while? I want go to the ladies. Annyeong!" Dasom shriekes while running to the ladies.

At the corridor in front of the class

Witout warning, she's bumped onto someone. Their face is so close. Too close actually. They could end up kissing in this rate. And the person turn out to be... LAY.

Lay look at her with a stunned look. "She's so pretty," he whispers. "Auch!" shout Dasom. She didn't notice that she fell exactly on top of Lay's body. 

What going happen to them? Stay tuned! :D

**p.s: Sorry with the very late update. kind of busy with a few interview for my university inext year intake and my laptop had been robbed a few weeks ago :( BUt still I will update the story from time to time! Hwaiting~