nd Chapter - The New Life

The Reason

The clock shows that Lay still have another 20 minutes until the bell rings. He went straight to the office for the registration for the class. After all the things settle, he been taken to the class by the representative homeroom teacher, which is Mr. Kwang Soo. The class is so hectic during that time. Even the class monitor, Eric couldn't handle it. Jackson, the flirtious guy in the class try to make a move on every girl that he sees.

"Jagiyaaa~~ wanna go out with me after school?" said Jackson while winked his eyes towards EunB. She just rolled her eyes and don't care with what Jackson says.

"Yah, JACKSON! Are you try to steal my girl?!" shrieked Eddy while defending his girl, EunB. "Whoops, sorry bro. Forget that is your girl," Jackson replied. Eddy look at Jackson with burning eyes.

"QUITE!!!" shout Mr. Kwang Soo.

All the noisiness happen before and the the war dismissed. The class became calm again. Mr. Kwang Soo struts into the class. All the eyes of the student focus on the figure that came along with him. Lay who is the new student, obediently following Mr. Kwang Soo.

"Okay folks, listen up. Today we've a new student. I hope you guys can behave, which is you should... and be friend with him, okay guys?" says Mr. Kwang Soo.

"Nae~~~ Mr. Kwang Soo," answer the whole class. 

"Okay, now is your turn boy. Introduce yourself. Don't be shy," add Mr. Kwang Soo to Lay.

Lay who is quite shy stand in front of the class try to introduce himself quivers in place.

"H..Hi..? Everyone. Erm, my name is Zhang Yi Xing. Bu..But you guys can call me Lay. I'm sorry my Hangul not quite good because I came from China but i will try my best to speak fluently after this. Erm, Jalbutakterimnida."

"Fighting! Don't worry, i can speak mandarin to you if you need!" shout Jackson from the back of the class. All the students laugh. 

His presence in the class accepted by everyone from the class. Except from one. Not a boy, but a GIRL. Why?

Will he get accepted from her too? And who is she would be? 

STAY TUNED! ❀❀❀