1st Chapter- The Beginning

The Reason
At House In Ichon 1 (il) Dong

"Xing Xing ah~, wake up! Its time you go to school. Don't you remember today is your first day in new school! Hurry up!" Mrs. Zhang's voice echoes at every corner of the house that is still not complete with furniture.

"Ma, can I have around 5 more minutes? I'm still sleepy. Yesterday fatigue still don't wanna go, ma!" said Zhang Yi Xing that known as Xing Xing and Lay by people around him.

"Seriously, Xing Xing? You really make me to say this. If you don't want me to come to your ROOM, you better get ready for your school, ASAP!!" Mrs. Zhang shrieked.

The first signal of Mrs. Zhang lost her temper has been launched. She's gonna lost her feminine side. Mrs. Zhanng famous with her loud voice and temper. Plus, after getting divorced, she want to start a strong new life with her two sons, Yi Xing and Yi Fu. She decided to move from China to Korea. She knows, that is hard to make those decision, but she has to make it somehow she really want to lost track from her ex husband.

 

Continue to the story, Lay immediately jump off his bed and sprint off to his brother's room to wake him up. After they were ready, they both goes to school separately  go to school, Yi Fu to Yongsan Middle School while Lay go to Yongsan High School. 

 

So, his new life in new country, Begins. ❉❉❉