Morning Sickness

Hormones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon bolts out of their bed and ran as fast as she could towards the bathroom. Jiyong soon followed and gently tied her hair. He'll began rubbing her back to provide a little comfort for Taeyeon.

 

That's how their day starts nowadays.

 

When Taeyeon entered her fourth month, morning sickness also hit her. She never thought that she'll experience it because her first trimester had already passed. Boy she was wrong. Thankfully, Jiyong is always there when her morning sickness attacks.

 

She doesn't have the energy to move. She sat down on the bathroom floor while Jiyong cleaned the sink.

 

"Let's go back to bed Taeyeon". He slowly picks her up careful not to shake her so much. He tucked her to bed and kissed her forehead. "I love you babe". Jiyong whispered.

 

During these times, Taeyeon felt really blessed that she has Jiyong. She's being melodramatic again but she doesn't have the enough energy right now.

 

"I'm sorry. You're not getting a comfortable sleep since I entered my second trimester." She said guiltily.

"Don't say that babe. You're going through a hard time right now and that's the only thing I can do. Thank you for being strong."

 

Once Jiyong knew that Taeyeon is sleeping soundly, he grabs his phone and starts surfing the net about morning sickness. He read articles after article about morning sickness. He also found out that there are som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter