Ramyeon

Hormones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of a whistling kettle had distracted Jiyong from his deep slumber. He tried to go back to sleep but another noise came from the outside. He rolled over to Taeyeon's side only to find out that she's not there. He glanced at the clock and it's only 3:30 am.

 

"Taeyeon?" Jiyong called but no one responded.

 

He lazily got up and dragged his feet from where the commotion is coming from. He switched all the lights from the kitchen and alas, standing in front of the stove is his three month pregnant wife holding a chopstick.

 

'What are you doing babe?"

 

Taeyeon was startled by the lights and his husbnd's voice.Uh oh. "I'm dead." She whispered to herself.

 

"Hi!" She responded awkwardly. "Did I woke you up?"

 

"With all that noise babe, I'm pretty sure yes. So... what are you doing in here?" Jiyong asked although he knows exactly what is going on.

 

"Uhh... I got hungry that is why I'm cooking." She answered nonchalantly hoping that it will hide her embarassment.

 

"Ramyeon at 3:30 am? Really babe?" Jiyong teased his wife. "Tsk tsk. I think I have to remind you what Dr. Kang said the last time you had a check up. No salty foods, no sweets and most importantly avoid overeating which means no snacks especially at night." Jiyong enumerated. "It will be bad for you and for our little one."

 

As soon as Jiyong finished talking, tea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter