Chapter 2 ☆

Is This Really Destiny??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Hyukjae'parenst left the next day as soon. As possible legal, his mother wanting to get to her father. They left early In  the morning while Hyukjae woke up early to see them off pretending to care for his grandfather.


"Please tell grandfather that I'll try to visit him as soon as I make sure Junsu fells better and that I hope he recovers soon"

"Aww my son is so caring right hunny?"

Yes I know he is, now let's get going we may be going good to a private plane but we don't want to keep the piglet waiting too long."

They put the last luggage in the car and get ready to leave until Hyukjael's father yelled "And don't even think about throwing a party with Junsu while we are gone or going near the cars I know how you been staring at them your not old enough yet"

"Yeah dad just trust me I won't"  His father just nodded and left. As soon as he couldn't see the car he called and told him Junsu to hurry and come over.

15 minutes later Junsu came. 

"What the hell man, why are you making me wake up and come here so early in the morning can't you just call Hyoyeon for your stupid need problems." Said a grumpy Junsu as he slammed Hyukjae's door to.

"What?! It's already 9:30 what are you talking about? What needs?"

"Yeah well... whatever! What do you want?"

"My parents left again to see my sick grandmonster do you know what that means?"

Junsu's face was literally like this at that time : -.-

Hyukjae just sighs "You know what just follow me and I'll show you what this means."

Hyukjae first goes to his parents room while Junsu was making sure none of the servants come close here because the servants would tell his parents he was snooping around their room for money in a heartbeat. He went in their walk in closet and went under a huge pile of blankets to get the cars key.

Yeah he knew about it.

Now both of them went to the garage were there was 4 different cars but Hyukjae's eyes were only on one.

It was the new Ferrari 488GTB that came out that year. It was every man's dream to have it and Hyukjae found it strange that his father bought around my graduation time but has never took it out for a drive.

"I still can't believe your dad still has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter