Chapter 1 ☆

Is This Really Destiny??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae~

 

Let me ask you something. What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you here the these two words?

High School.


Parents think it's a great place where there young children can learn many things to prepare them for their future when they need to get a job and move on.

Once a teen enters high school it seems they get a bit rebellious and want to do things different. For example, getting their drivers license, having parties like and getting home late.

High school is a great place to learn new things you need for your future when you need to go to college, find a job to have a great life and have a beautiful family to share it with.

So what if the kids who already have the money think of high school?

Especially the children who their parents own the biggest companies around the country. Since they were born they already had it all. They can even get into the best university. They don't have to look for a job either, their parents only have to pass the company down to them to make it better in the future and make them proud.

I guess all they really want is freedom and respect. Especially a kid known as Lee Hyukjae. Son of the owner of one of the biggest entertainment company in South Korea.

Since the day was born he had everything he ever needed, and he couldn't wait to get everything his parents worked hard into getting. Sure he loves them but to him their the worst when they didn't let him drive their newest car edition to the biggest party of the summer. But could you blame them he's only 15 for God's sake.

Well like I was saying his life was just perfect. From having the best toys, video games, clothes and electric gadgets. To having the best "friends" and "perfect girlfriend". Which his parents didn't really aprove of because once again he's only 15!


Damn it I keep losing track to what I want to say. Anyway..

Who knew that his perfect life from having all the friends in the world, even his best friend, perfect girlfriend, being Captain of the Dance team, having the best grades in school and losing the trust of his parents would come to him. Of course no one knew.

Not like he cared about those friends, he knew they just got close to them so they can get into his father's company and become famous. But it really hurt him to lose his parent's trust and best friend. He gave up on his girlfriend because she was a b*tch to him. *cough cough* sorry i promise myself I was'nt going to curse...

God. I just keep talking and talking. Let's just get started on how everything came to happen. How I met him, shared my first kiss with him, became my first boyfriend and my one true friend. How... I saved him and he saved me.

Flashback~

"What's the point of having our party 2 weeks after graduation" asked an annoyed 15 year old Hyukjae. "What's the problem? You were the one who have been waiting for this since 3 months before we even graduated". said Junsu who has playing his video game. "Well yeah but I thought it was going to be the day after graduation, you know when my parents weren't around! I could have gone with my dad's new car! It was a perfect plan" he yelled throwing a pillow at Junsu's back.

"Oh come one what's with you in driving that car, you don't even have your driving licence yet"

"Dude if I would have gone to that party in that car I would have been the envy of all those basterds we call friends. Also do you know what hyoye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter