Chapter 3 1/2 ☆

Is This Really Destiny??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Day of The Party

The day of the party finally came and Hyukjae was mad that he couldn't find his favorite leather jacket that he wanted to wear so he had to go to the mall to buy a new one. He didn't want to waste his time to look for it any longer. He was still pissed because the servents were the the last ones to see it and they didn't even knew where it was. Girls kept looking at him because he was so handsome but Hyukjae didn't even want to look at them. Then he bumped into someone who was infront of him.

The person fell down and Hyukjae only mumble a soft "sorry" and didn't notice that the other person actually fell and kept walking. The other got up pretty mad for the other kid not even helping him up but let it go when he saw him walking fast 'he's probably in a hurry'. He was about to walk away but then he notice something was missing, then he looked up. "Aww my balloon". He just walked away with a pout. Thanks for making someone sad that day Hyukjae. -.-

Back to Hyukjae

"Huh I guess this would have to do" he looks at his watch. "Better get back". Hyukjae just kept walking until he heard someone said.. 

"I sense something bad coming to you soon" Hyukjae couldn't help to turn around. When he turned around he saw a guy who was dressed in all black giving out a really really weird vibe. Hyukjae felt a shiver down his spine. 

"What?"

"Something bad is coming your way soon"

'What the hell is this guy saying and why is he petting a turtle?'  "Umm look if your one of those weird fortune tellers I don't care you you have to say I don'y believe in that crap"

The guys eyes suddenly changed. "Who are you calling weird! Ryeowook ah! come over here and hold ddangkoma"

"Jongwoon what are you doing!" The kid name ryeowook grabed the other guy by his hoodie and pulled him away "I'm sorry if this idiot was bothering you" He bowed at Hyukjae many times before smaking the other on the head. "Why do you always do this to me!" "I'm sorry"

Hyukjae just looked amazed by what just happen "What the hell is wrong with this world?" Hyukjae decided to just leave it alone and walked faster before something else weird happened.

"What did you say this time Joongwoon?"

"Nothing special"

"Better not be your predections always come true"

"I predect something now" "What is it?"

"You buying me pizza" "Really?... that's the best you got? -.-"

 

"Hey these things just come to me" " Fine I'll buy you your pizza" "For ddangkoma too..." "Fine!"

Later that day

Hyukjae is on his way to pick up Hyoyeon in his father's car. When he gets there he was about to knock on the door when someone opened the door.

Hyukjae was pretty sure he was drooling at that time because Hyoyeon was actually wearing a short dress that came up to her tigh.

"Wanna take a picture instead and take it to the party? I think it would be better cause you know you can actually take it home."

"Oh sorry" he said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Umm should we go?" "Well duh we didn't get dressed up like this to just stay outside of my house" She said then walked to his car and didn't wait for him to open the door for her. But she has to admit that the car was amazing.

"Wow this car is amazing" "Right? It's mine. This was one of the surprise I was going to,show you. Ride to a party in style"

" Hmm really? Then what's the second surprise?"

"You'll find that out later" Hyukjae got closer and kissed Hyoyeon's cheek. "Shall we go?"

At the party

Hyukjae was right when he said tthat everyone would be jealous of him when he enter the party. All the girls jealous of Hyoyeon for having Hyukjae and her dress was so beautiful. And every guy jealous of Hyukjae for having Hyoyeon and how he came in with that car. 

Hyukjae was pissed though. They were looking at Hyoyeon with hungry eyes.

It's like if they already are in high school in my opinion.

"Did you have to wear such short dress? How did you even sneaked out of the house without your parents taught seeing it?"

"Both of them left for some business trip, didn't you know"

Hyukjae just stared into space " No I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter