Prime Minister of South Korea, Park Chanyeol

Blue and Red

NOTE: PURPLE is for Chanyeol, DARK GREEN is for Jongin

 

The fresh smell of the simmering hot, newly-brewed coffee filled the air of the elegantly-interiored room, enticing a sip from its alleged consumer.

Though a distraction isn't what the raven-haired male needs right now, he eagerly sips on the delicious coffee, refreshed by the hot liquid sliding down his throat. After another cup or two, a knock resonates through his office, a mop of blonde hair peeking through the door frame. He ushers the newcomer in, the stack of folders he carries becoming visible.

"More paperwork for me?" The raven-haired male sighs.

"Not just any paperwork." The blonde presents him a folder with the infamous hexagon logo, a symbol that he knows all too well and makes his breath hitch.

 

EXO (Exalter's Organization of South Korea)
OFFICIAL LINE-UP FOR 2016 ELECTIONS

President: Prime Minister Park Chanyeol

 

His eyes widened, feigning a mix of shock, confusion, happiness and excitement.

"I-I don't know what to say.. I mean I've been expecting this but..."

"You deserve it Chanyeol." His assisstant-slash-bestfriend smiles.

And almost like a chameleon changing color, his lips stretched into a wide grin, letting go of the Mont Blánc fountain pen clutched tightly between his index and middle fingers.

"Jongin, prepare my suit- Dormeuil, Kiton, Brioni, Gucci- I don't care just bring me something phenomenal. Prepare my diamond Aubercys though, the press would love that."

Just like that, the once steaming cup of caffeine remained untouched in the porcelain mug until its warmness dissolved through thin air.